Home

Albert

Posted By: Geovanni-Martino

Albert - 08/08/05 01:09 AM

What place does alfred exactly have in the soprano family? I always believed he was a captain but there are only 2 crews paulies and the aprile so where is albert in this?
Posted By: olivant

Re: Albert - 08/08/05 02:26 AM

No, Christopher is a captain too. I'm not sure how many others there are, but there are more than two.
Posted By: Don Pope

Re: Albert - 08/08/05 02:32 AM

Christopher Moltisanti? He's definetly not a captain he's in paulies crew. The captains are Vito Spatafore, Bobby Bacclieri, Raymond Curto, Paulie, Larry Barese, he just got out of prison and on house arrest so he will assume captain again. Then theres the other guy forget his name shows up in season 5 hes a captain too.
Posted By: NY Johnny

Re: Albert - 08/08/05 02:51 AM

isn't Eugene Pontecorvo a captain now?

Gigi Cestone was for the crew of Ralphie but then someone else.
Posted By: Tony Love

Re: Albert - 08/08/05 05:27 AM

Christopher was just made. Chris is a button in Paulie's crew.
Posted By: Researcher

Re: Albert - 08/08/05 12:30 PM

What is wrong with Albert; why does he repeat what other people say constantly?
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Albert - 08/08/05 12:54 PM

I think it's another Chase thing, perhaps acquired from Scorsese (Nicky Two Times in GoodFellas): to add a little interest to an otherwise mundane character.

Mick
Posted By: the mattress

Re: Albert - 08/08/05 08:41 PM

I always got the impression that 'ally boy' was looking after larry's crew. So does larry beat his RICO case? i havent seen much of series five...

Re: Albert - 08/08/05 08:42 PM

Christopher Moltisanti? He's definetly not a captain he's in paulies crew. The captains are Vito Spatafore, Bobby Bacclieri, Raymond Curto, Paulie, Larry Barese, he just got out of prison and on house arrest so he will assume captain again. Then theres the other guy forget his name shows up in season 5 hes a captain too.

bobby bacala isnt a capo no more, he has no crew they all are gone, he just has junior. raymond curto? da rat? he isnt a capo if so wheres his crew,

Quote:
isn't Eugene Pontecorvo a captain now?

gino is a made man, in the aprile crew, gigi was the captain of the aprile crew.

lol still nobody can say anything about where albert is situated in the organization..

Re: Albert - 08/08/05 08:45 PM

Quote:
I always got the impression that 'ally boy' was looking after larry's crew. So does larry beat his RICO case? i havent seen much of series five...
larry comes back in 5, house arrest, btw whos in larrys crew?

Re: Albert - 08/08/05 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Geovanni-Martino:

bobby bacala isnt a capo no more, he has no crew they all are gone, he just has junior. raymond curto? da rat? he isnt a capo if so wheres his crew,

[quote] isn't Eugene Pontecorvo a captain now?

gino is a made man, in the aprile crew, gigi was the captain of the aprile crew.

lol still nobody can say anything about where albert is situated in the organization..
[/quote]Do you even watch the sopranos?, Raymond curto is a captain. They were gonna make him boss due to his senority but he refused so he stayed a captain. Larry barese was a captain until trouble with the law came so ally-boy barese took over as acting capo but larry just got out on house arrest so he will assume his role again. Bobby is still captain too. Theres a total of 5 captains in soprano family. Vito, Paulie, Bobby, Raymond, and now larry assuming his position again. ally-boy will be back to his orignal postion just a button.
Posted By: olivant

Re: Albert - 08/09/05 02:52 AM

Remember the scene at the construction site when Chris drove up in his suv and made a comment to some of the crew at the scene about lifting the fiber optics. He seemed to be in command then. Wasn't he?

Re: Albert - 08/09/05 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by olivant:
Remember the scene at the construction site when Chris drove up in his suv and made a comment to some of the crew at the scene about lifting the fiber optics. He seemed to be in command then. Wasn't he?
He was acting capo while paulie was in the can for those few months. It was only temporary.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET