Home

WHAT IS THAT SONG!!??

Posted By: DonFerro55

WHAT IS THAT SONG!!?? - 12/16/04 08:32 AM

I NEED to know what the name of that song is in season 2. When you have the last disc, with "Funhouse" on in, put it in and hit episode selection. You know, where they have the three boxes on the screen for each episode and there is a little movie playing in the corner that shows what happens in these three episodes. Well that music playing in the background, I NEED to know what it is, i watched all the episodes again and didn't hear it. I downloaded all the songs listed on HBO.com from those last three episodes, or so I think, and they were not it. I need to know the name of it, it's driving me nuts! It's a accoustic guitar sounding piece and if anybody knows what the name of it might be, I will eternally greatful!

Doc

Re: WHAT IS THAT SONG!!?? - 12/16/04 09:59 PM

Anybody!!??

I really need to know it.

if you guys do this, and pop the DVD in and se if you know it, I will dance at your weddings.

Thanks,

Doc
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: WHAT IS THAT SONG!!?? - 12/18/04 07:59 PM

Don Ferro,

When I get a chance I will try and watch that episode to listen to the song. But I think that if you watch the credits at the end of that episode, they will name the music that is played from that episode.

Don Cardi

Re: WHAT IS THAT SONG!!?? - 12/20/04 05:26 PM

Yeah, I did that. Thing is, I don't know the name of the song, and I already downloaded most of them form that season. I don't think it is accually in any episodes, if somebody could just listen to what I discribed, they might know. Thanks, it's very important.

Doc
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: WHAT IS THAT SONG!!?? - 12/21/04 04:34 AM

Can you sing a few bars? Seriously, does it have words or is it instrumental? I don't have it, but I'm curious.

TIS

Re: WHAT IS THAT SONG!!?? - 12/21/04 06:47 AM

It's on the last disc of season 2. In the episode select scene. The song playing in the background while the little movie in the corner is playing showing a summary of those episodes. It's got an accousic guitar, kinda western sounding, very climactic, perfect for the least episode, but none-the-less, not on it.

Thanks

Doc
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: WHAT IS THAT SONG!!?? - 12/21/04 09:47 PM

Alas, I only have VHS of season two, so can't help directly. By any chance, is it the same music they play for season four whenever a new episode starts and it says "Previously on the Sopranos." That music I love too and it sounds a lot like how you describe this piece.

But my guess is that it was made for the DVD, or the show, without credit. You'll have to Email HBO somehow...

Mick

Re: WHAT IS THAT SONG!!?? - 12/22/04 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
You'll have to Email HBO somehow...

Mick
This I will do.

Doc

Re: WHAT IS THAT SONG!!?? - 02/11/05 07:34 PM

No damn luck. Anybody wanna put this disc in (instructions in the first post) and see if they know it? Any help would be appreciated.

The Doc
Posted By: Researcher

Re: WHAT IS THAT SONG!!?? - 08/08/05 12:55 PM

What's that song playing from AJ's room in Episode 1.7 Down Neck just before Tony experiences the flashback?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET