Home

Thinking Of Collecting Season's

Posted By: DE NIRO

Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 12/07/04 12:19 AM

How sad is this.....

I've not seen any of them,i've heard so much about it what is the best season or episode.

Ive just Ordered season 1 on web page

Please Help
Posted By: Chancre

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 12/07/04 12:45 AM

Just watch them in order.

In the later episodes, the storyline gets a bit complicated with Tony Soprano's therapy, home-life, business, and often times refers to episodes seasons ago.

Plus, if you skip ahead, you might find out somebody gets wacked and ruin the suprise!

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 12/07/04 12:50 AM

Thanks for that
Posted By: Chancre

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 12/07/04 12:58 AM

I'd be willing to bet you watch the whole season within a day or two.

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 12/07/04 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chancre:
I'd be willing to bet you watch the whole season within a day or two.
I probley will,i think there was 12 eps on the first seris can't wait
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 12/07/04 05:15 PM

Chancre is right. You're in trouble now, you're soon to become a Sopranoholic. And the best news is, season 2 is even better than the first. And the better news is, season 3 is even better than them both.

I got into the Sopranos during season 3's airing in the UK. I've never looked back since. I've been hooked and immediately acquired the first 3 seasons. I'm still to get 4 and (when it's released) 5. Both good, but not as good as the first 3.

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 12/07/04 10:18 PM

Thanks for the tips Turi
Posted By: RizzoInTheBox

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 12/10/04 02:54 AM

I remember watching complete seasons in one day. It makes you feel like such a loser.. only you don't care because it's SO GOOD!

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 12/15/04 12:15 PM

I've just finished watching the first seris now starting 2nd seris cant get enough of it
Posted By: SC

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 12/15/04 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DE NIRO:
I've just finished watching the first seris now starting 2nd seris cant get enough of it
DING DING DING Another Sopranoholic is born!

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 12/15/04 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SC:
[quote]Originally posted by DE NIRO:
[b] I've just finished watching the first seris now starting 2nd seris cant get enough of it
DING DING DING Another Sopranoholic is born! [/b][/quote]

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 12/15/04 12:50 PM

Quote:
Oh no whats the cure for it
You'll find out in the last episode of Season Two.

Don Cardi turned me on to "The Sopranos", and the first episode I ever saw was the last showing of Season Two. It was a rather rude "introduction" to Tony S. and company, but I've been hooked ever since.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 12/15/04 09:56 PM

De Niro; glad you liked it. (I'm not at all surprised that you do!)

Make sure you make your way through old threads regarding season one adn bump them up. It's been too long since I discussed the older seasons. Be careful of spoilers though; they lurk in shadows and leap out at you from nowhere.

Mick
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 12/16/04 03:05 PM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by SC:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by DE NIRO:
[b] I've just finished watching the first seris now starting 2nd seris cant get enough of it
DING DING DING Another Sopranoholic is born! [/b][/quote] [/b][/quote]Well it's a 12 step program.

The twelve steps for a Sopranoholics Anonymous are as follows.

1 - Admit that you are powerless over The Sopranos -- that your life has become unmanageable.

2 - Come to believe that a Power greater than yourself can restore you to sanity.

3 - Make a decision to turn your will and your life over to the care of God as you understand Him.

4 - Make a searching and fearless moral inventory of yourself.

5 - Admit to God, to yourself and to another human being the exact nature of your wrongs.

6 - Be entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.

7 - Humbly ask Him to remove your shortcomings.

8 - Make a list of all persons you have harmed, and become willing to make amends to them all.

9 - Make direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

10 - Continue to take personal inventory and when you are wrong promptly admit it.

11 - Seek through prayer and meditation to improve your conscious contact with God, as you understand Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for you and the power to carry that out.

12 - Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, try to carry this message to fellow Sopranoholics, and practice these principles in all of your affairs.

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 12/16/04 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:

2 - Come to believe that a Power greater than yourself can restore you to sanity.
That must be the sanity clause.

Wait a minute.... there ain't no Sanity Clause (said in my best Chico Marx voice).

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 12/17/04 11:48 AM

Ive just finished watching season 2.WOW excellant ending to the season,Poor Old Pussy It was just a matter of time.

Wont be long until i get the 3rd season.Cant wait to sit down in front of the tele for 12 hours more of the SOPRANO'S.Bring it on
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 12/18/04 02:09 AM

Through my local library (which has seasons 1-4 available on VHS and DVD) I've seen all the episodes, and at least half of the episodes of season 5 (Spoiler Edit: Okay, instead of spoiling it, let's just assume I'm halfway through, eh Capo? :p ).

Hopefully, Santa might stuff the complete collection of all 4 seasons in my stocking this year.

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 12/19/04 12:29 AM

Double J, you may want to edit out that spoiler in your post. This thread is about starting a collection at season one.

Mick

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 12/29/04 09:15 AM

Just brought Season 3,planning on watching tonight,cant wait that long
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 12/29/04 04:03 PM

I only have one season that I recorded (4) off the tv. However, one is not enough. :p I have to either decide to purchase all the seasons, or not any of them. The best way to first view them is from season 1 through 5.

I too, watched the first season in one day. A friend of mine had it and gave it to me. I was hooked immediately, and got HBO right after that, for the sole purpose of watching The Sopranos.

TIS
Posted By: The Irish Mafia 28

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 12/29/04 07:11 PM

I would buy them but they are so expensive.

Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 12/30/04 11:39 PM

Seasons 1 and 2 were excellent. Richie Aprile made season 2.

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 12/31/04 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Irish Mafia 28:
I would buy them but they are so expensive.

I picked up Season 3 for about £27.99 thats a good price

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 01/03/05 11:20 PM

You watched season three yet, De Niro? Let us all know what you think once you've seen it.

Mick

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 01/04/05 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
You watched season three yet, De Niro? Let us all know what you think once you've seen it.

Mick
Not yet i have watched the first 8 episodes,left off from Season 2,Gripping Drama,Funny Moments the show is never dull.I ganna try and watch some more later on

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 01/08/05 05:16 PM

Just finished watching season 3,im never disapointed with the show,funny emotional ang gripping.

Jackie Jr run up to is murder was the most gripping of the season.Also "Pine Barrens ep11"
is brilliant where Paulie and Chris get lost in the woods

Be buying season 4 in the next few days

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 02/06/05 11:44 PM

Im on to season 5.Not out for sale yet

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 02/07/05 12:34 PM

Cool, DE NIRO. That's pretty fast watching, even for a newly converted Sopranos addict!

Which season do you consider best?

Mick

Re: Thinking Of Collecting Season's - 02/07/05 05:48 PM

2/3 are my fav. four was good but didn't get started till last few episodes.I am an addict thats true.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET