here's mine
Big pussy
sean and matt
jackie jr
mickey

what you guys think
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Who 's your favorite dead guys - 10/29/04 09:20 PM

Big Pussy, without a doubt! A fantastic Character that should have NEVER been killed of the show!

Don Cardi
Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: Who 's your favorite dead guys - 10/30/04 02:39 AM

I couldn't agree more about Big Pussy, that guy was awesome. It's a shame he's gone.
Posted By: Freddie C.

Re: Who 's your favorite dead guys - 10/31/04 01:33 AM

Ralph
Posted By: Goodfella 69

Re: Who 's your favorite dead guys - 11/01/04 04:22 AM

i dono, i used to not really like richie aprile when i first saw season 2 but now watching the re-runs im starting to appreciate his character much more, he brought realism to the show. other than him i kinda like mikey depalmice. big pussy of course is my # 1 pick but thats a given.
Posted By: Intenzo

Re: Who 's your favorite dead guys - 11/01/04 03:47 PM

My fav dead guy that i loved when he died was Ralph i just did not like him for nothing he was scum
Posted By: Meggie

Re: Who 's your favorite dead guys - 11/01/04 05:27 PM

Richie Aprile
Posted By: don vencent

Re: Who 's your favorite dead guys - 11/24/04 08:43 PM

oh I forgot about Ralph funny as hell
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: Who 's your favorite dead guys - 11/25/04 03:23 AM

i think ralph and pussy take the taco. lol.
Posted By: Missfifilopez

Re: Who 's your favorite dead guys - 11/25/04 09:05 AM

my fav has to be Adriana! She shouldn't have been whacked but now the next season i'm sure Christopher will have a drug problem...yet again.
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: Who 's your favorite dead guys - 11/25/04 10:24 AM

is it me or does christopher only seem like an interesting character when he's on drugs?
Posted By: Frankie 5-angels

Re: Who 's your favorite dead guys - 12/01/04 09:15 AM

Sorry if I sound like an echo

It has to be:
Big Puss!

I hated Richie Aprile when I first saw season 2, but with a second viewing he was one of the strongest characters.
Posted By: Geovanni-Martino

Re: Who 's your favorite dead guys - 12/02/04 07:37 AM

i didnt like big puss much (no offense guys) i think my fav would be jackie aprile jr., just for that one scene in the pizzeria with the porta ricans, representin italia power.
Posted By: Joeybats

Re: Who 's your favorite dead guys - 12/02/04 05:03 PM

I don't know Geovanni, i always thought Jackie Jr was a mook. i never quite understood him. Seriously, the only reason he didn't get himself whacked earlier was because he was Jackie's boy.
My favorite has to be Puss, the guy still resonates throughout the show and its obvious, to me at least, that if he wasn't as great a character as he was he wouldn't be nearly as missed.
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: Who 's your favorite dead guys - 12/03/04 09:05 PM

Tony B
Richie Aprile
Ralphie
Gigi Cestone
Posted By: Chancre

Re: Who 's your favorite dead guys - 12/07/04 12:54 AM

Dead guy? How 'bout dead gal. Tony's mother was a blast!

She reminds me of Artie Lang off the Howard Stern Show with all that crying "waaa, waaa, waaa, nobody loves me b/c I'm old and smell like handsoap."

"Waaa, waaa, waaa, my son's a mafioso with ton's of cash."
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: Who 's your favorite dead guys - 01/15/05 04:49 AM

Richie Aprile ..... the guy was a lunatic
Posted By: MistaMista_Tom_Hagen

Re: Who 's your favorite dead guys - 01/15/05 09:51 PM

I definetly enjoyed the humor Ralphie brought to the show. Although he was such a scumbag, he was often hilarious.

His death came so suddenly too, it seemed like he and Tony had patched things up and were working togethor with the horse and everything, and then BAM, in one episode, he's dead. Big Pussy, while being a major character and one of my favorites, had so much build-up to his death you basically knew it was coming, it was almost dissapointing (almost).

But ultimately, I gotta say Ralphie.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET