Home

weekly Sopranos column

Posted By: Pat

weekly Sopranos column - 05/13/04 04:23 PM

Sopranos weekly column

I don't know if this has been said before, but i came across a column posted every monday morning about the previous nights show. It is written by Jerry Capeci of ganglandnews.com and Jeffrey Goldberg, of The New Yorker, and ganglandnews.com, it's pretty good reading. Some very good insight to what might happen. Check it out if ya can.

If the link goes dead next monday. just go to ganglandnews.com they have a link there as well
Posted By: ChrisY2J

Re: weekly Sopranos column - 05/13/04 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pat:
Sopranos weekly column

I don't know if this has been said before, but i came across a column posted every monday morning about the previous nights show. It is written by Jerry Capeci of ganglandnews.com and Jeffrey Goldberg, of The New Yorker, and ganglandnews.com, it's pretty good reading. Some very good insight to what might happen. Check it out if ya can.

If the link goes dead next monday. just go to ganglandnews.com they have a link there as well
Keep providing the link to that! That was pretty fun to read. I'd love to read their comments every week.

Re: weekly Sopranos column - 05/17/04 10:39 PM

week 11

Here's this weeks column. Personally I think last nights episode was weak. They seem to agree.

Re: weekly Sopranos column - 05/25/04 01:06 AM

week 12
really good read
Posted By: ChrisY2J

Re: weekly Sopranos column - 05/25/04 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pat:
week 12
really good read
Yes it is. Keep on posting those links! I, for one, really appreciate it.

Re: weekly Sopranos column - 06/08/04 09:13 PM

Week 13
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET