The Prophetic Capo De La Cosa Nostra

Posted By: Sonny

The Prophetic Capo De La Cosa Nostra - 04/08/04 12:37 PM

This is taken from Capo's version of Season 5 at this thread

Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
[b]Episode 55: "Painting the Picture"
Running time: 54 minutes
...Tony and Chris meet with Johnny Sac. Sac tells him that New York is going back on its deal, and all agreements made are now off. Tony asks him if he’s breaking his balls. He isn’t. Christopher tries to interrupt, but Sac is quick to cut him off: “Listen, Chris, you’re not experienced at this, okay. No disrespect, but shut the fuck up.” Chris looks at Tony for support, but doesn’t get any. He decides to wait in the car...
Mick [/b]
Now this is taken from ChrisY2J's summary of episode 3: Where's Johnny at this Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisY2J:

...Tony, Christopher, and Vito Spatafore (now in the charge of the Aprile crew once run by Ralph Cifaretto) meet with Johnny Sack and his associate Joey Peeps over lunch in Brooklyn. Johnny is talking about the younger Lupertazzi. Against Tony's orders, Chris starts talking with Johnny about Little Carmine. He attempts to play consigliere, trying to smooth things out between Johnny and Little Carmine. Johnny becomes enraged, and laces into Christopher,[b] "Ya know, I remember there was a time you used to wait in the car. I think you should STILL be there!"
Johnny and Joey walk out of the meeting.
[/b]
Now I haven't watched any episode of Season 5 yet. But if ChrisY2J here is giving an accurate summary, then Jesus Capo, my fxxxing compliments. I was impressed enough reading that material, but now I'm really impressed unless of course you had some insider's information about the show
Posted By: Knocc Out

Re: The Prophetic Capo De La Cosa Nostra - 05/20/04 04:35 PM

Yeah his Season 5 was good
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET