Home

Deja Vu In The Dialogue

Posted By: Anthony Spilotro

Deja Vu In The Dialogue - 03/14/04 07:46 AM

For those of you who have the first season of The Sopranos on DVD, check out Season 1, Episode 3 "Denial, Anger, Acceptance". Go to 29 minutes into the episode and listen VERY carefully to what the characters are saying for the next minute or two, particularly Carmela. I don't want to spoil it, but I think the die-hard fans will be pleasntly surprised by what they hear.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Deja Vu In The Dialogue - 03/14/04 02:09 PM

Anthony,

I don't have season one, but I am curious.

TIS
Posted By: Don Pope

Re: Deja Vu In The Dialogue - 03/15/04 04:42 AM

29 mins into the episode is when tonys goin into the pork store to handle that jewish guy.
Posted By: Blake

Re: Deja Vu In The Dialogue - 03/15/04 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Spilotro:
For those of you who have the first season of The Sopranos on DVD, check out Season 1, Episode 3 "Denial, Anger, Acceptance". Go to 29 minutes into the episode and listen VERY carefully to what the characters are saying for the next minute or two, particularly Carmela. I don't want to spoil it, but I think the die-hard fans will be pleasntly surprised by what they hear.
have the first season on dvd. Are you sure its this episode before I do it?
Posted By: The Scottish Don

Re: Deja Vu In The Dialogue - 03/15/04 09:37 AM

Tried it myself yesterday, and all that time revolves around Tony and the "ballcutters" as mentioned above.

Only scene involving Carmella around then has Mrs Buco telling Mrs Soprano that she had slept with T many years before.
Posted By: Blake

Re: Deja Vu In The Dialogue - 03/16/04 05:04 AM

Anthony please fill us in on the details. i am very curious and other people say that isnt the right time it happens.
Posted By: ChrisY2J

Re: Deja Vu In The Dialogue - 03/16/04 09:50 PM

Some friends of mine are borrowing my Season One boxed set, so I can't see what you're referring to.
What is it?
Posted By: The Scottish Don

Re: Deja Vu In The Dialogue - 03/22/04 10:43 AM

Still no news as to what clip we are meant to be watching?

Come on, please point us in the direction of what you were talking about!
Posted By: Anthony Spilotro

Re: Deja Vu In The Dialogue - 03/22/04 10:08 PM

When Carmela is talking to Charmaine Bucco, she says that the Trillos called and said they enjoyed the party. In season 3, Tony's girlfriend was named Gloria Trillo. I was just amused by the reference, I know it isn't a big deal. Perhaps there is some relation?
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: Deja Vu In The Dialogue - 03/22/04 11:08 PM

With Juniors Alzheimers, Im sure that were in for a lot of repeated dialogue.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete."
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET