Home

The Ending music of the Legend of Moltisanti

Posted By: Sonny

The Ending music of the Legend of Moltisanti - 02/03/04 09:01 AM

The episode in season 1; does anybody know the song's title or the band?

Thanks.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: The Ending music of the Legend of Moltisanti - 02/03/04 02:36 PM

It's called Frank Sinatra and is by Cake. It's on the Peppers and Eggs Sopranos soundtrack.

Mick
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: The Ending music of the Legend of Moltisanti - 02/03/04 03:06 PM

Just a comment! You know I'm amazed at how many of you remember certain songs played during certain episodes. I love the Sopranos and have seen every episode, but I don't remember the names of all the episodes like you guys do. Must be getting old!! :p

Speaking of Sopranos music, what cd's do you recommend? And are there many of them? I wouldn't mind one with the theme song on it, and if there are other good songs on it would be great?

Thanks,

TIS
Posted By: Meggie

Re: The Ending music of the Legend of Moltisanti - 02/03/04 04:49 PM

Ok, I have a question since we are talking about songs..Does anyone know what the name of the song was they were playing when in Season 1, the FBI was updating the capo regime bulletin moving Uncle Jun from boss to Tony being boss..It was an instrumental and I love that music..would be etenally grateful if someone could tell me the name and the group.
Posted By: Don Luciano

Re: The Ending music of the Legend of Moltisanti - 02/03/04 05:17 PM

If i'm not mistaken its 'Paparazzi' by X-hibit.
Posted By: The Scottish Don

Re: The Ending music of the Legend of Moltisanti - 02/03/04 07:50 PM

There are two soundtracks of the Sopranos that I have and I recommend them both!

Series one has it's own and series two and three are on the double "pepper and eggs" CD mentioned above.

Worth it alone for the fantastic Police/Mancini mix for the opening to series three!

Re: The Ending music of the Legend of Moltisanti - 02/03/04 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Luciano:
If i'm not mistaken its 'Paparazzi' by X-hibit.
Where can I get it?
Posted By: Don Pope

Re: The Ending music of the Legend of Moltisanti - 02/03/04 08:32 PM

its the instrumental of "paparazzi" by xzibit, make sure its intsrumental, otherwise you will get xzibit raping. you can get it on kazaa.

Re: The Ending music of the Legend of Moltisanti - 02/03/04 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Meggie:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Luciano:
[b] If i'm not mistaken its 'Paparazzi' by X-hibit.
Where can I get it? [/b][/quote]I LOVE YOU DON LUCIANO!!! I found the song I have been looking for for over 3 years thanks to you!!!
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: The Ending music of the Legend of Moltisanti - 02/03/04 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
Speaking of Sopranos music, what cd's do you recommend? And are there many of them? I wouldn't mind one with the theme song on it, and if there are other good songs on it would be great?

Thanks,

TIS
TIS, there are two out: one with a black and red cover, which covers mainly season one and some of two, and then the Peppers and Eggs one, which has the same cover as Season three DVD set. They are both great. The first CD has the FULL version of the Sopranos theme tune (Woke Up This Morning by Alabama 3) and the second album, which is a 2CD set has a bonus track with dialogue from the film mixed into the theme tune.

Mick

Re: The Ending music of the Legend of Moltisanti - 02/03/04 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Pope:
its the instrumental of "paparazzi" by xzibit, make sure its intsrumental, otherwise you will get xzibit raping. you can get it on kazaa.
Don Pope..where can I get it, what is Kazaa? Thanks!
Posted By: Don Pope

Re: The Ending music of the Legend of Moltisanti - 02/03/04 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Meggie:
[quote]Originally posted by Meggie:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Don Luciano:
[b] If i'm not mistaken its 'Paparazzi' by X-hibit.
Where can I get it? [/b][/quote]I LOVE YOU DON LUCIANO!!! I found the song I have been looking for for over 3 years thanks to you!!!
[/b][/quote]kazaa is a music downloading program, go to kazaa.com and download the version thats free, then you can get any song you want.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET