Home

Sopranos last season

Posted By: Paison

Sopranos last season - 02/26/03 03:12 AM

does anyone know if this coming up season is gunna be the last season ? what are your thoughts on it? i was kinda dissapointed when i heard bout that the creator (chase) was leavin for good and the actors wont work with anyoen else but him...its sad cause its such a good mafioso tv show and there hasnt been anythign like the sopranos in the longest time...
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: Sopranos last season - 03/01/03 04:52 AM

It is time for the Sopranos to end. Chase is smart in realizing that no more money will convince him to keep doing it. Would you not say that the seasons are getting more and more "old". Without Nancy Merchand and Vincent Pastore, the show has less meaning. Thier deaths were inevitablebut the show must end. Like Seinfeld did with his show, you must go out with a bang, on top. Thats how you get remembered. The show should not be like a Godfather 3, and continue going on. It was good. Lets not spoil it. It is sad but it must end.
The Sopranos is my favorite T.V. show and even I realize it. All good things must come to an end.

The Don Ferro
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: Sopranos last season - 03/01/03 04:53 AM

Oh and by the way, yes the 5th season will be the last after Chase leaves.
Posted By: pinche88

Re: Sopranos last season - 03/01/03 07:00 PM

Imp pretty sure i herd they r doing a movie after the last season.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Sopranos last season - 03/01/03 07:50 PM

I would love to see The Sopranos continue on for quite awhile. It's my fav TV show of all time, but still I do think yeah maybe it's time to end it especially after season 4 which kind of stunk compared to the first 3 seasons.

Plus like someone eluded to earlier, you want to go out on top. Like M*A*S*H did when it finally went off the air. The show was still on or near the top went it ended it's run, and people still remember it fondly.
Posted By: indeterminate_x

Re: Sopranos last season - 03/04/03 03:18 AM

Quote:
Like Seinfeld did with his show, you must go out with a bang, on top.
Excuse me! That show could have gone on forever. But poor Jerry didn't feel he was making enough money. I'm afraid I haven't seen season four, but I feel that it has gone down even since season one. Not that it is a bad show. Of course all problems could be solved if Janice wwas out of the picture.
Posted By: donfabrizio

Re: Sopranos last season - 03/04/03 11:55 AM

I read somewhere that the season 5 would be on screens us in 2004 is this truth?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET