mick

ps. no spoilers for season 4 PLEASE!!
Posted By: Mardini

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 01/03/03 12:50 AM

I thought Silvio was his Consigliere.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 01/03/03 01:03 AM

oh, yeah! sorry mardini!
oh well, i guess i'd go for paulie or gigi cestone(i couldn't imagine gigi ratting or anything when he was alive)

mick
Posted By: the mattress

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 01/07/03 11:08 PM

Gigi cestone did seem pretty loyal when he was alive, but at the same time i reckon larry boy barese was a favourite of tonys when he wasent a guest of the government
Posted By: Boss_of_bosses

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 01/08/03 03:28 AM

How many Capos does Tony have Currently?
Posted By: The Scottish Don

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 01/08/03 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Boss_of_bosses:
How many Capos does Tony have Currently?
Would have been Paulie Walnuts up until he was briefly tempted by the fruit of Johnny Sac....

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 01/08/03 09:02 PM

He has a few. Paulie walnuts, Albert 'Ally Boy' Barese (in charge of the barese crew while Larry's in jail), Carlo Gervasi and Raymond Curto

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 01/08/03 09:41 PM

as of the beginning of season 3 here is the list of capos which tony owns as acting boss of the Family:
paulie walnuts: soprano crew
raymond curto: curto crew
gigi cestone: aprile crew (ralpfie cifaretto was to become capo on gigi's death)
larry boy barese: barese crew
junior soprano's crew: phil parisi (who had just been whacked at the end of season 2)
jimmy altieri: altieri crew (jimmy had also just been whacked and no replacement had been put in)

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 01/09/03 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
as of the beginning of season 3 here is the list of capos which tony owns as acting boss of the Family:
paulie walnuts: soprano crew
raymond curto: curto crew
gigi cestone: aprile crew (ralpfie cifaretto was to become capo on gigi's death)
larry boy barese: barese crew
junior soprano's crew: phil parisi (who had just been whacked at the end of season 2)
jimmy altieri: altieri crew (jimmy had also just been whacked and no replacement had been put in)
For the record, Carlo Gervasi was put in control of the altieri crew after he was whacked

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 01/09/03 09:21 PM

i cant beleive im askin this but which one is carlo gervasi? i should know but dont! what does he look like?

mick

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 01/11/03 09:57 PM

I didnt know who he was either, apparently he only surfaced as a character in the 4th series. However, he is on the updated sopranos family tree at HBO Sopranos

Click on 'the wernick files' then 'family tree'

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 01/12/03 10:45 PM

yeah ive already been on there, but i dont have E4 and don't wanna spoil anything for my watching he fourth season terrestrial tv! last time i went on that site i got addicted to it and saw things which i shouldn't have seen! thanks for the suggestion anywhere though!

mick
Posted By: don illuminati

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 07/09/14 02:45 AM

Gigi cestone.
Posted By: Yankees1951

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 07/09/14 04:02 AM

I believe Paulie was for having that picture of Tony with the horse in that small apartment. Didn't he have him painted like a general lol
Posted By: afriendofours

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 07/09/14 02:03 PM

Probably Gigi id say from the crew up till season 3.
Posted By: NE1020

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 07/09/14 02:51 PM

You could probably argue Bobby, but he sort of had the personality where he would be loyal to anyone who was in charge
Posted By: lefty_two_guns

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 07/09/14 03:05 PM

bobby that guy would run through a wall.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 07/09/14 04:18 PM

Paulie or Silvio..
Posted By: BostonGuy17

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 07/09/14 05:21 PM

I'd go with Bobby as well.. too many of the other guys ratted or just weren't loyal enough to Tony in my opinion..I would say Vito but he was really just a brown-noser

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 07/09/14 07:06 PM

I wouldn't say Paulie, he was loyal to LCN but not to Tony. Remember when Tony put him out of his inner circle when Ralphie was making money and he went to Johnny Sack? Even Christopher lost his loyalty to Tony, showing the whole world how much he hated him vicariously through his movie. It has to Bobby who was most loyal, Tony was grooming to be his successor if the day ever came towards season 6 anyway
Posted By: Paddy_James

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 07/10/14 12:14 AM

Bobby was always loyal to Tony. At first mostly Junior but later on Tony.
Posted By: Its_da_Jackeeettttttt

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 07/10/14 02:11 AM

Originally Posted By: NE1020
I wouldn't say Paulie, he was loyal to LCN but not to Tony. Remember when Tony put him out of his inner circle when Ralphie was making money and he went to Johnny Sack? Even Christopher lost his loyalty to Tony, showing the whole world how much he hated him vicariously through his movie. It has to Bobby who was most loyal, Tony was grooming to be his successor if the day ever came towards season 6 anyway

Agreed. When the Vito situation was exacerbated by Vito returning to Jersey -- and Tony considering letting him earn rather than killing him -- Silvio spelled it out to Tony that he had a mutiny brewing, and that Paulie never did kick up a full share to Tony in the first place.

Earlier in that season, with Tony in a coma, Paulie first sandbagged the amount of the Columbian score, then dragged his feet on kicking up his share to Carmela. Only when Tony finally came out of his coma, did Paulie come running with his share (and then grimaced about it while leaving the hospital).
Posted By: slumpy

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 07/11/14 02:54 PM

Carlo was the guy who killed Fat Dom with Sil.

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 07/13/14 01:12 AM

It's probably hard to narrow down who Tony's most loyal captains were, if you were going to list who Tony's true loyalists were it would be pretty accurate to say that the group consists of: Tony B, Bobby, Pussy*, Jackie Aprile Sr. (take away the fact he was a superior, Christopher (Pre-season 6), Junior.

Regardless of the fact Pussy was an FBI informant, he truly cared and loved Tony. Pussy got caught up in being an FBI agent and became overzealous, but he did start realizing that Tony, Silvio and Pussy were like his brothers and that he did seem to regret saving his own ass in exchange for their freedom. Another outlier in that group I wrote was Junior, again his decision to try kill Tony in season 1 was deemed justifiable in the life he was in and he felt he had no other choice, he did seem to pretty devastated with the choice he had to make, evident by how bad he felt for what Tony's children would have to go through and him being physically sick at some points in the build up to the hit.

Notice I didn't include Silvio in the list, I'm cynical of his loyalty to Tony as his position in the administration of the family relies on Tony remaining boss so his advice to Tony in order he makes the best decisions, although honest, does also benefit him as well.
Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 07/13/14 07:55 PM

Silvo as they grew up together
Posted By: Quiet_Doms

Re: Tony's most loyal capo? - 08/15/18 09:56 AM

Gigi
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET