Home

Most annoying character?

Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Most annoying character? - 12/17/02 09:26 PM

i'd go with skip lapari. his voice drives me insane.

mick
Posted By: Jonny Lips

Re: Most annoying character? - 12/17/02 09:47 PM

I'd have to second that, Skip's voice drives me crazy. But I think the theropist that treated Meadow in season 4 was the worst! I hate her voice and especially hate her liberal point of views.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Most annoying character? - 12/18/02 01:04 AM

There are a lot of annoying characters on "Sopranos." Among the regulars: Meadow and AJ Jr. are usually royal pains in the ass. Can't stand Janice, either.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Most annoying character? - 12/18/02 02:33 AM

I haven't found anyone as annoying as Tony's mother. I couldn't stand that woman!!! She always pissed me off!!! Although Janice isn't very likeable either.

TIS
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: Most annoying character? - 12/18/02 03:35 AM

The character I cant stand the most is AJ. I mean the kid is just a plain retard!, I might be the only one who is going to say this but I'm really startin' to like Janice.
Posted By: ChrisY2J

Re: Most annoying character? - 12/18/02 03:41 AM

Yeah, I'd have to say AJ. He is definitely annoying, just a clueless doofus.
I wouldn't call Janice "annoying". She is a despicable character, genuinely hatable. There's a difference between that and annoying.
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: Most annoying character? - 12/19/02 01:25 AM

Hi,
The most annoying isn't even a main character. Alan Saperstein takes the cake. Tony tells him he doesn't want to buy the house and Alan decides he wants to keep the down payment. I liked how Tony gets back at him by playing Dean Martin over and over again from the sterio system installed on the boat.

Paul
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: Most annoying character? - 12/19/02 04:03 AM

I think Janice is annoying as hell. She is evil and conniving, but I think that if I were Tony I wouldn't be able to stand her.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Most annoying character? - 12/19/02 09:32 AM

I'd have to say AJ, or Tony's mother.

Man those 2 are/were annoying.
Posted By: Carlo Gambino

Re: Most annoying character? - 12/19/02 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
I haven't found anyone as annoying as Tony's mother. I couldn't stand that woman!!! She always pissed me off!!! TIS
I agree TIS I couldn't stand her either she was always whining and complaining. I couldn't stand her voice either but I have to admit that she was very clever and cunning she knew the family business and was very good at playing Tony and Uncle Junior against each other.
Posted By: Luca Brasi

Re: Most annoying character? - 12/19/02 06:30 PM

I have to agree with Carlo Gambino and TIS the mother was the worse she was such a whiny bitch.

Welcome to the board Carlo Gambino look forward to your input.
Posted By: Carlo Gambino

Re: Most annoying character? - 12/19/02 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Luca Brasi:

Welcome to the board Carlo Gambino look forward to your input.
Thanks Luca!
Posted By: howardsternisgod

Re: Most annoying character? - 12/20/02 04:09 AM

Janice is the most annoying, by far. I love to laugh at her misfortunes though, like when she got smacked by Ritchie Aprile! HAHA!
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: Most annoying character? - 12/20/02 01:59 PM

Congrats on becoming a Capo Howard
Posted By: drex

Re: Most annoying character? - 12/21/02 02:39 AM

i would have to say brendon from the first season cuase he always did what he wasnt suposed to.
Posted By: howardsternisgod

Re: Most annoying character? - 12/21/02 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonPalentino:
Congrats on becoming a Capo Howard
Thanks bro!
Posted By: TwelveXprophet

Re: Most annoying character? - 12/26/02 03:06 AM

meadow is excruciatingly annoying, but not as bad as tony's mom
Posted By: scarface_denver

Re: Most annoying character? - 12/26/02 06:07 AM

could of swore i posted here already i say Janice is , or AJ..
Posted By: The Godfather

Re: Most annoying character? - 01/03/03 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
I haven't found anyone as annoying as Tony's mother. I couldn't stand that woman!!! She always pissed me off!!! Although Janice isn't very likeable either.

TIS
I agree 100%. In an Italian family, the mother is the most respected individual and she would never ever try to have her son "whacked". Disgraceful. You don't see Mama Corleone doing that do you?
Posted By: indeterminate_x

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/18/03 02:02 AM

Definately Janice. I can't stand the woman.
Posted By: XJimmy the GentX

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/19/03 01:06 PM

I couldn't stand Ralphie. Sorry Don Palentino!
Among others were Tony's Mom, A.J. and Janice.
Posted By: Don Luciano

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/19/03 03:50 PM

I'd say the most annoying character currently in the sopranos is definatley Janice.
Howvever, the most annoying character who's ever appeard in the show is Chris's meth-head friend in episode 2. I was truly glad to see him whacked. "Fuck Tony Soprano, thats a quote", after that he could never redeem himself in my books.

Personally i loved Ralphie, slightly annoying at times (beating that "whore" ), but he was insanley whitty also (the Ginny Sack remark ), and he was possibly the most nihillistic Capo ever.
Posted By: Liz_85

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/23/03 07:16 AM

I can't stand Meadow, not only her character, but her voice - is it true she released a CD?

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/25/03 09:05 PM

I've thought of some more...
Meadow
Janice
Jackie Jr.
The Polish maid in Season 3 and her husband
and MOST OF ALL: Noah (meadow's boyfriend!) "He's lucky I didn't puch his f*cking lights out." [about Tony] Yeah right! Just try it!

And Liz_85, I've heard that also about Meadow releasing a single.

mick
Posted By: Paison

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/26/03 03:18 AM

aj soprano is annoyin..he isnt a good son to a high rankin mafioso...could you ever see him takin over a regime? hes too "soft" i think they coulda changed his attitude aroudn a little more ...make him more tough like his father...i mean cmon your tellin me his wouldnt be tough with all these wiseguys hangin around his house...idk then again maybe tony doesnt want him gettin invloved in the family business like it seems..

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/26/03 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Paison:
could you ever see him takin over a regime? hes too "soft" i think they coulda changed his attitude aroudn a little more ...make him more tough like his father...
Tony doesn't even want AJ to go into the Family business. He knows it is not for him. And AJ is a boy going through distressing times, and doesn't know what to do with his life.

Saying that, he is annoying.

mick
Posted By: Peter_Clemenza

Re: Most annoying character? - 04/25/08 05:00 PM

Jeannie Cusamano (Dr. Cusamano's wife) and Noah (Meadow's ex-boyfriend) are the two most annoying characters that I have ever seen on The Sopranos.
Posted By: whisper

Re: Most annoying character? - 04/25/08 08:58 PM

I can't stand Elliot. Fuck that dude. Oh and Janice, Vito and svetlana.
Posted By: BDuff

Re: Most annoying character? - 04/25/08 10:09 PM

Carmela...her annoying character cost us the great Furio...

Re: Most annoying character? - 04/26/08 02:22 AM

1. Noah. I meet people like him all the time; I myself have said the production year and director after someone has said a film title to me. It's a really [BadWord] thing to do. Shitty timing (and excuse) to dump Meadow, too. Sleaze.

2. Charmaine Bucco. Great tits, but fuck me, is she a whine.

(^ Two great characters; my dislike of them is down to effective writing/acting.)
Posted By: chopper

Re: Most annoying character? - 04/26/08 09:28 AM

Janince x1000
Posted By: goombah

Re: Most annoying character? - 04/26/08 04:15 PM

Janice makes my skin crawl. From her voice to her grotesque figure, she is just a waste of screen time in my opinion. The only time I thought she brought anything of value to the show was when she shot Richie.

Ralph is a distant second, but he was royal putz.
Posted By: chopper

Re: Most annoying character? - 04/26/08 09:02 PM

My sentiments exactly
Posted By: whisper

Re: Most annoying character? - 04/27/08 01:20 AM

Yeah, Ralph was a fucking pain. Loved seeing him die or even cop a few punches from Tony after he beat that young stripper to death.
Posted By: Longneck

Re: Most annoying character? - 04/27/08 01:53 AM

Richie was annoying but in a good way, wondered what the crazy fuck would do next.

Ralphie was very annoying but he's number 2 behind...

Anthony Soprano Jr.

At least when Livia was annoying it was interesting.
Posted By: goombah

Re: Most annoying character? - 05/01/08 04:01 PM

Although he didn't have a huge role, I was glad to see Jackie Jr. get whacked. He was such a prick to Meadow.

I agree that Livia at least made things interesting, although she was a pain in the butt. I always loved that smirk she gave Tony when she was getting oxygen in the hospital after he found out she & Junior tried to have Tony killed.
Posted By: Longneck

Re: Most annoying character? - 05/01/08 05:02 PM

and wasting the first half of season 6A on gay Vito was annoying, but that's more of a storyline issue.
Posted By: DonJon

Re: Most annoying character? - 05/23/08 06:00 PM

Originally Posted By: goombah
Although he didn't have a huge role, I was glad to see Jackie Jr. get whacked. He was such a prick to Meadow.

Remember that episode when Meadow was passed out / asleep and he looked down her shirt?

lol

Dude was a tool though
Posted By: Shake

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/24/08 10:35 PM

When Jackie Aprile Jr. was killed, Meadow Soprano was the most annoying character for the next 3 episodes. She constantly used Jackie's death as an excuse for everything.
Posted By: Shake

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/24/08 10:36 PM

Vito Spatafore's walk is annoying as hell too. Looks like a penguin with a bad wheel.
Posted By: SC

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/24/08 10:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Shake
Vito Spatafore's walk is annoying as hell too. Looks like a penguin with a bad wheel.

I remember reading somewhere that he had some sort of surgery (that made him walk that way).

Paulie Walnuts has a weird walk.... you can notice it in his other movies too. He walks on the balls of his feet.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/25/08 12:12 AM

Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: Shake

I remember reading somewhere that he had some sort of surgery (that made him walk that way).

Joe Gannascoli had a double hip replacement. I saw him on Conan O'Brien when he had it done a few years ago.
Posted By: vigorish

Re: Most annoying character? - 10/11/08 09:27 PM

I find almost all of the characters annoying.

My first viewing of the Sopranos was the original first episode, and could not believe that they had a mob boss disclosing his anxieties (AKA whining) to a therapist. So I had an immediate bias against the show. I always found Tony's lack of respect for Omerta and the overall, Oprah-soap-opera dimension to the show troubling, and kept me from ever being a real fan of the show.
Posted By: olivant

Re: Most annoying character? - 10/12/08 03:43 AM

Originally Posted By: vigorish
I find almost all of the characters annoying.

My first viewing of the Sopranos was the original first episode, and could not believe that they had a mob boss disclosing his anxieties (AKA whining) to a therapist. So I had an immediate bias against the show. I always found Tony's lack of respect for Omerta and the overall, Oprah-soap-opera dimension to the show troubling, and kept me from ever being a real fan of the show.

Bias? Troubling? It's a TV show. By the way, Tony never violated Omerta. You are definitely in the minority. In fact, I don't recall anyone on this Board not likeing the show. Madonne!
Posted By: vigorish

Re: Most annoying character? - 10/12/08 01:39 PM

That's cool. Just my take on it.
Posted By: Paddy

Re: Most annoying character? - 10/29/08 03:34 AM

How does Tony have a lack of respect for Omerta? Please explain with an example. Because I can't think of one...

Loyal to those who are loyal to him and even some who weren't — Uncle Junior.
Posted By: MonteSuputo

Re: Most annoying character? - 11/11/08 12:05 AM

Not even close...............AJ
Posted By: Santino Brasi

Re: Most annoying character? - 11/11/08 01:18 AM

That guy behind the bar at the bing, the one that couldn't work the phone (his name foxes me at the moment}

Re: Most annoying character? - 11/11/08 12:24 PM

Noah Tannenbaum, without doubt.
Posted By: Sopranorleone

Re: Most annoying character? - 11/11/08 04:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Santino_Brasi
That guy behind the bar at the bing, the one that couldn't work the phone (his name foxes me at the moment}

Georgie!
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Most annoying character? - 11/11/08 06:00 PM

He got so many beatings from Tony, it was funny..
Posted By: Santino Brasi

Re: Most annoying character? - 11/12/08 02:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Sopranorleone
Originally Posted By: Santino_Brasi

Georgie!

THATS THE ONE! grazie
Posted By: Sopranorleone

Re: Most annoying character? - 11/12/08 04:54 PM

Prego, Santino!
Posted By: rearwheelslider

Re: Most annoying character? - 11/12/08 07:18 PM

NOAH Tannenbaum

AND

ANTHONY Junior Soprano

--These two are bar none the worst fucking actors I have ever seen, and they really pissed me off whenever I saw em.
Posted By: veneratio

Re: Most annoying character? - 05/21/09 12:32 AM

Haha as much as I loved Paulie, he does so many annoying things haha.
His chuckle and repetitive stories...
I loved watching him but being around him everyday would get excruciating!
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: Most annoying character? - 05/21/09 07:31 PM

Definately Noah, that noah character just sucked, i don't know whether it was his character or the actor's performance.. really something was wrong and everytime he's on that show it kinda irritates me.. :S
Posted By: Tru_Bizelli

Re: Most annoying character? - 07/18/09 11:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Liz_85
I can't stand Meadow, not only her character, but her voice - is it true she released a CD?

I believe so (on the CD)!

Re: Most annoying character? - 07/18/09 12:02 PM

First, I thought, and I was like, "There's really not anybody all that annoying in The Sopranos" ... I don't know how you guyz get off on saying that AJ was annoying. He never frickin did anything! Just because he wasn't all that intelligent, doesn't make him annoying. I believe that Tony's mother was BY FAR the most annoying! like one said, "whined and complained" (added) in an awful voice, but Janice comes second. Good Thing Joe Pesci doesn't play in The Sopranos. He plays a lot of annoying parts (in other films).
Posted By: DiMaggio68

Re: Most annoying character? - 07/19/09 06:57 AM

I agree that Livia at least made things interesting, although she was a pain in the butt. I always loved that smirk she gave Tony when she was getting oxygen in the hospital after he found out she & Junior tried to have Tony killed.

I didn't like Jackie, Jr to much as well. But the women sure thought he was hot. The Soprano character I hated the most was I'm sorry but Tony Soprano himself. He was a self centered jackass who treated his wife Carmella like a piece of crap. No wonder why she cheated on him with the painter guy and almost with Furio. To be honest they people he treated Bad like Furio, Bobby Baclava, Alley Boy, Carlo and Junior were the coolest ones in my book. My favorite was Furio. He was a true gangster. I surprised Tony didn't have him killed, though.

Re: Most annoying character? - 07/19/09 08:28 AM

Originally Posted By: DiMaggio68

I didn't like Jackie, Jr to much as well. But the women sure thought he was hot. The Soprano character I hated the most was I'm sorry but Tony Soprano himself. He was a self centered jackass who treated his wife Carmella like a piece of crap. No wonder why she cheated on him with the painter guy and almost with Furio. To be honest they people he treated Bad like Furio, Bobby Baclava, Alley Boy, Carlo and Junior were the coolest ones in my book. My favorite was Furio. He was a true gangster. I surprised Tony didn't have him killed, though.

If its the same guy I'm thinking of, Frankie was a cool to me.
Posted By: GottiMafia

Re: Most annoying character? - 07/19/09 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: BDuff

i thought i was the only one who found her annoying thank god im not alone oh and a honourable mention to noah so annoying!!!!!
Posted By: jersey_girl

Re: Most annoying character? - 07/21/09 12:43 PM

Meadow's therapist was annoying, but that was Linda Lavin who was ALICE for so long that I loved. Her blonde hair & too calm views were irritating.

Re: Most annoying character? - 07/21/09 12:49 PM

Hey, I think it's great that they showed Tony going to a therapist. It shows that he is a real guy with real problems like all of us. It also shows the two distinct different sides to his life, what a complex person he is. I go to a therapist, so do a lot of people. I think that by Tony going it encouraged others to go & talk out their problems. Having a difficult unpleasant mother is very common, although not to the extent he did.
I love all the characters, I used to feel as if I lived with them. The only one I found a bit annoying was Paulie.

Re: Most annoying character? - 07/21/09 12:51 PM

I really like Anthony jr. He was a typical kid of his age. I thought he was a good actor & sympahtized with the character.

Re: Most annoying character? - 07/21/09 12:53 PM

That means they were excellent actresses if they were able to annoy you so much. That is what they were supossed to do.

Re: Most annoying character? - 07/21/09 01:00 PM

Definately Ralph was annoying. He wins the award for most annoying for me. I think Jackie's mom Ro is a second place choice.
Posted By: Don Dallal

Re: Most annoying character? - 07/21/09 08:13 PM

JANICE ...with no competition
Posted By: gottamoveon

Re: Most annoying character? - 08/23/09 12:58 PM

Id have to say Ginny sacremento. Only because Jonny sack seemed to respect her a little bit more. The only mobster without a gumar and she still self doubts!!!!!
Plus Little Vito Juniour because he becomes her clone later on.

Re: Most annoying character? - 08/23/09 03:33 PM

We may as well throw jersey_girl into the bag as well. IMB/GMO/J_G.
Posted By: dontommasino

Re: Most annoying character? - 08/23/09 04:32 PM

Meadow once she got all self-righteous about her politics.

A.J once he turned into that babbling idiot.
Posted By: Tyler_Durden

Re: Most annoying character? - 08/24/09 01:48 PM

Carmela for me...between her materialism,hypocrisy,her resentment of Meadow's independence and her reactions whenever Tony gave her a gift(oooh my gawd,Toneeeeeey!) I can't stand her.
Posted By: Blake

Re: Most annoying character? - 08/25/09 07:22 PM

Artie's wife was easily the most annoying. She was always whining and bitching about something with that awful voice of hers. The way she said Arthur "Owtha" got annoying.

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/08/09 10:25 PM

I had to revive this thread because I just realized who the most annoying character ever is (in my opinion, of course).

I just watched "In Camelot," from Season 5. And here's your winner: Tony's father's aging mistress.

What a loathesome, self-centered piece of shit. Actually, she was quite typical of the mob "gumadde." In it for the money, even at almost 80 years old. When Tony gives her money to turn on her phone, she runs out and buys fucking shoes. Ugh! And when she starts singing Happy Birthday, a la Marilyn Monroe, with JFK's sailor cap on, I literally have to change the channel. I just can't watch.

Then she told Tony about a bygone New Year's Eve, where his mother (Livia) looked like a refugee. This coming from the fucking mistress. If I was him I would have killed her on the spot and thrown her in a wood chipper, even if I did hate my mother. There are some things you just can't allow people to say.

I still can't believe he made Hesh pay her. The only good thing to come out of it was Tony running Phil off the road and watching Phil squirm. Good times.

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/09/09 10:17 PM

Still stand by Noah!

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/09/09 10:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
Still stand by Noah!

Yeah, that kid was a putz.

Useless trivia tidbit: In the episode "University," when Meadow meets Noah's father, he mentions that he sat next to actor Tim Daly on the plane ride. Daly went on to play lowlife JT Dolan.

See, I have waaaay too much time on my hands lol.
Posted By: ledblimp

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/10/09 01:24 AM

First time I watched it I hated Livia....now I laugh when I watch episodes with her...."Go...go now and get the knife out of the ham and stick right here....it'll hurt less than what you just said to me!"
She's turned out to be one of my favorites.

Charmagne is really annoying from begining to end. Artie too really.

Ron

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/10/09 03:52 AM

Finn. Without a doubt. What a douche bag. Remember when he didn't want to get a job because "I might take a job away from a minority" What an anus.
Posted By: Antonio_Del_Mare

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/11/09 07:59 AM

Artie. He uses his hands way too much, and I'm Italian. AJ is past annoying, he's infuriating; the way he bounces when he walks drives me crazy. Think he's a closet finnook.

DonJon - That line by Finn pissed me off too! What a moron!

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/11/09 04:43 PM

Hunch time is crunch time: have we met you before, A_D_M?

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/11/09 05:04 PM

Hunch time is crunch time: have we met you before, A_D_M?

I was just thinking the EXACT same thing.
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/12/09 09:26 AM

AJ and Meadow. Meadow more-so in the earlier episodes, but AJ by far in the later ones.

And the most annoying mobster, in mine opine...
Ralphy Ciffaretto. Something about this guy never sat right with me, even before we were exposed to his "sexual proclivities" Tha scene where he's cutting his toe-nails in bed with Janice?("You catch some schrapnel?") Blech.
And he took that poor [BadWord] eye out too, whatsisface Georgie is it? (Damn ive lost it)
Anyway, im sorta confusing annoyance with revulsion in a way.

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/12/09 11:53 AM

Another?

LOL.

It's the underscores!

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/12/09 11:57 AM

And I'm sure there's 'one' in the 9/11 remembrance thread, posting directly after me.

Multiple membership rotational systems are teh badness.

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/28/09 01:36 PM

Another?

LOL.

It's the underscores!
And I'm sure there's 'one' in the 9/11 remembrance thread, posting directly after me.

Multiple membership rotational systems are teh badness.

Erm. Excuse me? WTF? Please explain?

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/28/09 03:19 PM

I be messing around with the hunch there are a few fellows here as one. The Mask Parade; a masquerade.

Or a multiple personality disorder that isn't very multiple. I look for patterns, I guess: linguistic, behavioural, character, naming, offendability and irritability (though around here, you could be anyone).

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/29/09 12:44 AM

Ah. I get it. Me and Italian Mafia Boss? Like I had an argument with myself? Ha. Thats cool.

Actually, that's how computer illiterate and noobish i am. I actually thought i needed the underscores. And it totally blows now because i have to type that long ass frickin name in every time i want to log in.. For some reason that "remember me on each visit" checky thing doesnt work. For me at least.
Posted By: gottamoveon

Re: Most annoying character? - 10/03/09 08:22 AM

I just love the baby brats in the world who can't stand people having their own opinions. The only way they can justify not having any thought on their own answers is to say we are all one and the same person. De-grading. What your actually saying is these clever people who set up these discussion forums are morons. And thus let the same people have multiple accounts. Tell me what would be the point??
Stop talking the same .... or get a shovel. Do something man!!! Grow up at least.
Posted By: Wiseguy_1872

Re: Most annoying character? - 10/22/09 04:41 PM

Returning to the thread, folks.

I was pretty annoyed by Chris's AA sponsor, the irritating one who took to hanging out with the capitains and made guys as he was semi-surgically attached to Chris.

However, the one who really annoyed me was the one-legged Russian; as I recall she was the mistress of Tony's cousin. I wanted to take her prosthetic leg and hit her round the head with it; sorry no offense intended everyone! She almost made feel sorry for Janice; I said almost!
Posted By: GottiMafia

Re: Most annoying character? - 10/23/09 08:32 PM

Originally Posted By: GottiMafia
Originally Posted By: BDuff

i thought i was the only one who found her annoying thank god im not alone oh and a honourable mention to noah so annoying!!!!!

i just remembered gloria trillo the possessive cow lol

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/23/10 09:03 PM

I'm currently watching the seasons again and have just finished season 3, the most annoying character for me is NOAH, such a creep.
Posted By: VitoC

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/23/10 09:13 PM

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
I'm currently watching the seasons again and have just finished season 3, the most annoying character for me is NOAH, such a creep.

At one point, Noah actually says "He's (Tony's) lucky I didn't punch his lights out"! He says this without the slightest cognizance of the absurdity of someone like him taking on someone like Tony, of the utter disparity in power between the two. Noah considering punching Tony would be like Cuba or Haiti thinking about invading the United States!

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/24/10 08:21 PM

Tony's fist is probly the size of Noah's head. Carm must have been like "yeah right" in her head after Noah said he should have punched Tony's lights out. meadow was a serious bitch in those episodes too.

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/24/10 10:54 PM

Very honest writing, and a great character in terms of Meadow's own development, but yeah, Noah is easily the most annoying character in television history.

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/27/10 12:01 AM

Go back and re-watch Finn. Seriously.

Re: Most annoying character? - 05/09/11 10:14 PM

I'll state again that Noah who was Meadows boyfriend from season 3 and her college roomie again from season 3 where the most annoying characters in the whole show..
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Most annoying character? - 05/23/11 06:51 PM

Probably Richie Aprile. The actor did a magnificent job portraying him as a genuine gangster, but the character was a really annoying little prick.

I also find Paulie Walnuts to be annoying from time to time. The same things with Phill Leotardo, Soprano's sister and uncle junior.

I also don't really like Dr. Melvi's psychiatrist. That guy has that really stereotypical smart-ass facial appearence like he's the one who knows it all. Can't stand it. I would love to give him a punch in the face for it. whistle
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: Most annoying character? - 05/23/11 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Probably Richie Aprile. The actor did a magnificent job portraying him as a genuine gangster, but the character was a really annoying little prick.

I also find Paulie Walnuts to be annoying from time to time. The same things with Phill Leotardo, Soprano's sister and uncle junior.

I also don't really like Dr. Melvi's psychiatrist. That guy has that really stereotypical smart-ass facial appearence like he's the one who knows it all. Can't stand it. I would love to give him a punch in the face for it. whistle

i agree with all those characters being annoying. especially elliot melfi's pysch.
Posted By: ukwiseguy

Most Annoying Characters? - 02/17/12 07:19 PM

Who was your most annoying character throughout the series.

Mines has to be either Charmaine Buco or Carmelas mum.

Charmaine although i sympathize and agree with her about keeping Artie straight and from getting over his head with Tony, we all see how his lending deal ending, just about him getting clipped from Benny. But she is so damn whiney.

Carmelas mother who i can't remember the name she was wiped, bossy and moany too. One of the most annoying, especially the episode she was ashamed of Tony infront of Dr Fagola.

Re: Most Annoying Characters? - 02/17/12 09:58 PM

Charmaine Buco. She's an annoying b****. Carmela's mom and Noah also get a mention.

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/17/12 10:48 PM

Bump..

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/17/12 11:29 PM

Sorry didn't realize this was already a topic, thanks for merging.

Charmaine's character would have gained more sympathy if she wasn't such a whiney shit all the time. No wonder Artie got pissed off at times.

Artie is a great character, we didn't see much of him other than the restaurant for a friend that was meant to have grown up with Tony.

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/18/12 12:15 AM

Charmaine was annoying, but look at it from her point of view would you want your partner getting involved with a gangster mob boss like Artie did. Charmaine always knew what Tony was, where as Artie was naive..
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/18/12 01:52 AM

The most annoying? It begins and ends with Janice.

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/18/12 02:22 AM

i liked charmaine's tits. i hated that noah guy....

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/18/12 03:23 AM

Originally Posted By: phatmatress

All three were boobs.

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/18/12 04:22 AM

Originally Posted By: SC

All three were boobs.
ha ha ha you bust out some good ones i will give you that. i think noah was the biggest boob of all lol

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/18/12 05:22 AM

i think noah was the biggest boob of all lol

Certainly the dumbest. Not smart to date the daughter of a mob Family boss but to give him attitude, too?? eek

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/18/12 05:38 AM

And he made the dumbest statement on the show to Carmela and Meadow saying he should have knocked Tony's lights out.

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/18/12 05:41 AM

One of the best laughs of the show, Blake.

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/18/12 09:06 AM

I had a good laugh at that also...
Posted By: gemini_killer

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/18/12 12:38 PM

I really hated noah .. but that guy janice brought around the jesus loving guy ... "have you heard the news?", he was annoying until he fell asleep ..like all the time
Posted By: Frosty

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/18/12 09:23 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
AMEN , To that !

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/19/12 05:57 AM

Brendan Falcone was pretty annoying...also a douche

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/19/12 05:59 AM

AJ was pretty annoying in the last 3 seasons....before that he was just a lil fat kid lol

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/19/12 12:10 PM

always hated AJ, complete asshole...

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/20/12 11:47 AM

AJ was annoying and angsty but i guess thats what they wanted to portray him as. The spoiled overpriveleged and in the end over-opinionated twat.

That feminine walk/strut he did often made me cringe.

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/20/12 11:48 AM

Meadow in the earlier seasons was pretty annoying and again i guess they were trying to portray the angsty teen there also. That yelling and screaming in the earlier series goes right through your ears lol.

Then theres Paul and Arianne Dudley, with there horse rides and talking.

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/24/12 12:06 PM

I swear ARTUR are marriage is over, ARTUR, ARTUR.

Fuck that went right through my ears everytime Charmaine yelled that. Adriana saying CHRISTUFA was also pretty annoying lol.
Posted By: black_velvet

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/25/12 01:57 AM

Noah - Meadow - Janice - Carmela's mother - AJ

All annoying, but I really hated AJ. Always whining, just dumb, not talented in anything and extremely spoiled. Though it feels weird to have all these negative emotions toward a child - but anyhow.

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/26/12 10:41 PM

I really disliked Valentina, Tonys goomah for some reason. Something about her.

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/26/12 10:43 PM

Carmine Lupertazi Jr, there was always something pussy assness to him.

When he said "ohh that Tony hes abit of a poseur" or something. Dressed like he was ready to walk onto a golf course permanently.
Posted By: Frosty

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/26/12 10:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Frosty
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
AMEN , To that !
You guys drew it out of me Tonys mom, what a trip . Ralphy was a putz also. And Jr. weak, didn't make decisions with out someone else telling him what to do.

Re: Most annoying character? - 02/27/12 02:41 PM

You know what Tony Blundetto, i thought his character was pretty shit.

He was slow, moody and always pretty miserable, minus his good jokes and even they didnt help him. Obvious why though after all those years and his daughter. The episode last night the way he looks at Meadow is creepy, is he in awe because he lost his daughter or ?.
Posted By: thebarber

Re: Most annoying character? - 03/01/12 03:40 PM

i am gonna vote for janice here

Re: Most annoying character? - 03/01/12 05:04 PM

Originally Posted By: ukwiseguy
You know what Tony Blundetto, i thought his character was pretty shit.

Tony B lol when chrissy calls him ichabod crane I was laughing like crazy ...I kinda liked Tony B, funny guy
Posted By: Hisenberg

Re: Most annoying character? - 03/25/12 05:56 AM

I hate pretty much all the women, Janice, Meadow,Tonys mom, Carmela, Charmaine,

Re: Most annoying character? - 03/25/12 08:23 AM

Carmela was pretty annoying the two times that strike me the most is in the earlier episodes where Tony takes her out for anniversy meal and speaks to Johnny Sac for 5 minutes. Then Carmela starts crying making a big deal of it, not going to the Plaza. She pissed me off there lol.

The second time was when she took Tony back but her bargaining price was 600 odd grand for the spec house. Hated her high and mighty morals at times when she was as cheap as they come.
Posted By: olivant

Re: Most annoying character? - 03/27/12 05:46 PM

For me, it was always Janice.

Re: Most annoying character? - 03/27/12 10:25 PM

Carmelas mum and all of Meadows boyfriends, even Jackie Junior was kind of annoying..

Re: Most annoying character? - 03/28/12 06:52 PM

Ohh yeah Carmelas mother was annoying, she went on about Tony only had 2 speeds moping or yelling. She only had one speed moaning lol.

I forgot she played Karens mother in Goodfellas. She is equally as annoying in that.

Re: Most annoying character? - 03/28/12 10:30 PM

I like it when Carmela's Dad give her what for at Tony mothers wake..He'd been waiting to say that for years..

Re: Most annoying character? - 03/29/12 08:50 AM

I like it when Carmela's Dad give her what for at Tony mothers wake..He'd been waiting to say that for years..

I can't remember that bit will need to re-watch.

I remember when Carm gave off to her over the Dr. Fagolo guy coming and it being her whole reason for not wanting Tony to come to Hew's party.
Posted By: Lowkey3121

Re: Most annoying character? - 03/29/12 09:04 PM

Janootski
Ralphie
AJ
Janootski's shrink
Meadow's shrink
Melfi's shrink
Carmela's Mom
Irina
Meadow's boyfriend "Shaggy"
Agent Sanseverino
etc
Posted By: carmela

Re: Most annoying character? - 03/30/12 06:45 PM

The second time was when she took Tony back but her bargaining price was 600 odd grand for the spec house.

Now that was just a good business deal between husband and wife. Nothing wrong with that.
Posted By: short841

Re: Most annoying character? - 03/31/12 02:05 PM

johnny boys comare who tony tries and gts the money from phil and hesh. she was so annoying. worst episode of the programme i thought

Re: Most annoying character? - 03/31/12 11:17 PM

Also the Italian women who is in charge of the family Tony visits in Italy, i don't recall her name..
Posted By: Mark

Re: Most annoying character? - 04/01/12 01:38 AM

Originally Posted By: carmela

The second time was when she took Tony back but her bargaining price was 600 odd grand for the spec house.

Now that was just a good business deal between husband and wife. Nothing wrong with that.

Seems like most Carmelas are pretty sharp cookies! wink
Posted By: carmela

Re: Most annoying character? - 04/02/12 08:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark
Originally Posted By: carmela

Seems like most Carmelas are pretty sharp cookies! wink

Kinda have to be anymore, I have no choice. Getting harder and harder to stay one step ahead of the bullshit.

Re: Most annoying character? - 03/28/14 04:13 PM

Pussys cop mate is pretty annoying..
Posted By: NinoBrown

Re: Most annoying character? - 04/02/14 04:13 PM

Gonna go with Noah, it was his arrogance and know-it-all demeanor.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Most annoying character? - 04/02/14 05:13 PM

Eliot (Melfis therapist)
AJ
Janice
Hunter (Meadows friend)
Noah (Meadows boyfriend)
Carmella's mom
Tony's Russian girlfriend
Vito
Phil at times
Posted By: afriendofours

Re: Most annoying character? - 04/08/14 04:24 AM

Yeah i really didn't like Noah, came across as pompous and thought he was abit special.

AJ was always a whiney little shit too.

Haha at you mentioning Carmella's mom, she was annoying in every movie and series. You're dad has suffered enough, the man hasn't been able to digest a decent meal in six weeks.

Henry you're not normal, whats the matter with you ?

What kind of fucking people are they lol.

Re: Most annoying character? - 04/08/14 04:52 PM

Meadows college roommate, the one who never stopped whining i forget her name..
Posted By: paprincess

Re: Most annoying character? - 04/08/14 06:35 PM

lmao!!! Meadows roommate was a complete train wreck.. Tony's mom the way she would always cry... Ralphie was a complete sociopath... was so glad to see him killed... I kinda liked Johnny Sak's overweight wife... she wasn't really that unpleasant and didn't complain all that much.. she just liked to eat... the fat daughter's were sweet too.
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: Most annoying character? - 04/08/14 11:06 PM

I would consider killing myself if my daughter was sleeping/dating a dude like Noah
Posted By: NNY78

Re: Most annoying character? - 04/09/14 04:58 PM

The Priest, Father Rigatoni, creepy fuck

Re: Most annoying character? - 04/09/14 11:53 PM

lmao!!I agree Father Rigatoni was the one that got off on flirting with Carmela huh? he was having a sick little emotional affair with her till he started in on another mob wife with better Italian food to offer...

Re: Most annoying character? - 04/09/14 11:54 PM

Noah was a complete douche with a false sense of entitlement for being a black jew
Posted By: NNY78

Re: Most annoying character? - 04/10/14 04:42 PM

Princess, he was definately a creep, Like George Costanza on Seinfeld trying to get food, tv and sex at the same time lol I been watching all the episodes on HBO on demand from start to finish and its hard to like any of the characters on the show. Just when you think there going to do something nice for somebody we see there is a shady alterior motive.

Re: Most annoying character? - 04/10/14 05:24 PM

Haha yeah the priest was a complete douche bag in the first few series trying to get in with Carmela.

That scene when Johnny Boys goomah doing the Kennedy dance for Tony just creeps me right out. Tonys sitting there thinking "what dah fuck first my dog then this old bitch".

Re: Most annoying character? - 04/11/14 10:21 PM

Lol!! Noah really needed to get over himself when he said he was going to get a restraining order on Meadows roommate... he seems like the type that would try and sue a Professor for giving him a C on a midterm... as far as Johnny Boys goomah... I never really got the ending of that episode... was Tony trying to show her off/brag about her at the end of that episode to the boys? they didn't really seem that impressed

Re: Most annoying character? - 05/07/14 03:19 PM

Feech was pretty annoying as well..
Posted By: Pretty_Amberg

Re: Most annoying character? - 05/07/14 05:31 PM

I think the most toxic was Livia.
The most irritating was Janice.
The most repugnant were Minnie and Cookie.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Most annoying character? - 05/08/14 12:20 AM

I liked Feech, it was pretty clear from when he started that he'd last no more than a season though.

Most of the characters mentioned here like, Richie,Ralph and Livia i liked. The two i thought were annoying were AJ, which had alot to do with the terrible actor who played him and Janice of course.
Posted By: ThatsLife215

Re: Most annoying character? - 05/08/14 01:56 AM

Worst character was Phil. When he gives the speech in the social club i cringe lol
Posted By: USICILIANU

Re: Most annoying character? - 05/08/14 03:37 AM

Fuckin Ralph was annoying... With his hairdo and his high pitched voice... And the scene with dildo up his ass what the fuck was that?

Re: Most annoying character? - 05/08/14 12:18 PM

Watching The Sopranos again from the beginning, i forgot how irritating Janice was.

No wonder Tony got sick of her shit grin
Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Re: Most annoying character? - 05/10/14 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By: indeterminate_x
Definately Janice. I can't stand the woman.

Yeah I find that actress rather subpar and annoying too, and the characters she has played in movies and TV shows.

Re: Most annoying character? - 05/10/14 07:58 PM

lmao! they would have been the grossest couple to walk the earth and reproduce... I'm GLAD Janice pushed him down the stairs...
Posted By: donplugconnected

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/02/15 10:10 PM

janice,aj and tony mom i disliked all three of these characters the most.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/18/15 12:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Camarel

I liked Feech, it was pretty clear from when he started that he'd last no more than a season though.

Most of the characters mentioned here like, Richie,Ralph and Livia i liked. The two i thought were annoying were AJ, which had alot to do with the terrible actor who played him and Janice of course.

Am I the only person in the universe who thinks that Robert Iler wasn't that bad an actor?
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/18/15 01:32 PM

Yes
Posted By: Purple2K

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/30/15 09:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Am I the only person in the universe who thinks that Robert Iler wasn't that bad an actor?

No, not really. I think Robert Iler actually did a great job when he did A.J. Although, I don't take him that seriously compared to his father and other mobsters in the show.

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/30/15 09:45 PM

I think Robert iiler played the played of AJ very well, it was just AJ's character that was annoying,

Re: Most annoying character? - 09/30/15 09:54 PM

I think Robert iiler played the played of AJ very well, it was just AJ's character that was annoying,

Yeah... He was a pain in the ass to go through. Even though in my opinion, he was a badass in the first three seasons, he just seems be pathetic in Seasons 4-6.

Re: Most annoying character? - 10/01/15 08:12 PM

Season 1-3 we expected him to be like that being a kid, but has he got older he never seemed to grow up..

Re: Most annoying character? - 10/02/15 12:54 AM

Season 1-3 we expected him to be like that being a kid, but has he got older he never seemed to grow up..

Even if he was suppose to be like a kid in the first three seasons, he was a big pussy (no pun intended) since Season 4.
Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: Most annoying character? - 10/05/15 09:44 PM

Only season I can't watch is 4, the weight and test dream are only good episodes in it,

Janice was annoying tho
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Most annoying character? - 10/10/15 06:40 PM

Murmur, that hypocritical 12 step professor..

Re: Most annoying character? - 10/19/15 06:14 PM

Tony's dads goomah.

I hate that part where she sings the mr president song.

Re: Most annoying character? - 10/21/15 04:48 PM

Yeah she was annoying, the singing was cringy..
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Most annoying character? - 10/22/15 08:30 AM

Originally Posted By: DonMega1888
Only season I can't watch is 4, the weight and test dream are only good episodes in it,

Janice was annoying tho
janice BIG JUGGS check out her brothers movie Illuminata(1998)@1:12 into the flick..fuckin' huge!
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Most annoying character? - 10/22/15 11:28 PM

Originally Posted By: afriendofours
Tony's dads goomah.

I hate that part where she sings the mr president song.

Oh yeah, forgot about her..

I wanted to pimp slap her so bad when she did that LOL

Re: Most annoying character? - 10/23/15 10:10 PM

and Tony's just sitting there like what da fuq

i always wondered, was it meant to be Tony in the picture with his dog that Johnny gave to her ? No wonder Junior thought he didn't have the makings of a varsity athlete.

Thats some jumper lol.

Posted By: Dbm7

Re: Most annoying character? - 11/28/15 07:01 AM

The second Barbara
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET