Home

Worst Episode?

Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Worst Episode? - 11/30/02 10:11 PM

Here's a hard decision for any fan to make. What's your worst episode of this flawless series? once again, apologies to those of you wanting episodes from season 3 but i havnt seen this YET!

mick
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: Worst Episode? - 12/01/02 02:48 AM

I know that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I can't believe that someone voted for "College" as being one of the worst episodes. Next to "Pine Barrens," the "College" episode is usually considered as one of the best.

I voted for Pax Soprana as the worst. I'm not 100% sure, but if that's the episode that had all the flashbacks to when Tony was a kid, then that's the one I meant to vote for. That one was lame, IMO.
Posted By: ChrisY2J

Re: Worst Episode? - 12/01/02 10:36 AM

No, that was "Down Neck", with all those flashbacks. "Pax Soprana" was when the Jersey and New York boys had the dinner party for Junior's promotion to boss (with the undercover FBI agents taking pics of everyone).
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Worst Episode? - 12/01/02 02:52 PM

i voted college, but i now change my vote 2 pax soprana, no episodes are bad, theyre all good but there has 2 be ONE which DOESNT stand out from the rest. the episodes which span over only one day seem to be the most popular, ie. pine barrens and college. why is this?

-mick
Posted By: Knocc Out

Re: Worst Episode? - 12/01/02 03:57 PM

D Girl
Posted By: Joeybats

Re: Worst Episode? - 12/01/02 04:44 PM

Get out of here! D Girl? That's one of my favorites....granted its not one of the mythology episodes, but its so much fun and gives a great showcase for Mike Imperioli.
Plus.....Down neck is a fave also...how can you beat the episode I have affectionately renamed " THE ADVENTURES OF LIL TONY SOPRANO"
Posted By: ChrisY2J

Re: Worst Episode? - 12/01/02 05:56 PM

Well, if I HAD to pick an episode that was my least favorite, I'd have to say Episode 3 from Season 4, "Christopher". This one seemed to take away the momentum that the previous two built (including the awesome second episode "No Show"), and kinda sidetracked the season a little bit.

It DID have its merits and was entertaining as always, but this episode is certainly not one of the best of "The Sopranos".
Posted By: TonySoprano

Re: Worst Episode? - 12/02/02 08:30 AM

A Hit is a Hit i think its called, the one about Hesh and Massive and all that music industry crap, although i did like the ending with Tony giving Cusamano him the box
Posted By: Wiseguy_1872

Re: Worst Episode? - 12/05/02 07:35 PM

I wasn't too pleased with the first 2 episodes of Season 3, "Mr Ruggerio's Neighbourhood and "Proshai Livushka." Janice's California style "let's remember Livia" therapy session was pretty painful. But then Janice is extremely irritating.
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: Worst Episode? - 12/05/02 09:11 PM

A Hit is a Hit, I hate that one.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET