Home

What is Your Favorite Episode of the Sopranos?

Posted By: Anthony Spilotro

What is Your Favorite Episode of the Sopranos? - 11/02/02 08:17 PM

This should be a fun little poll.
Posted By: Family Honour

Re: What is Your Favorite Episode of the Sopranos? - 11/04/02 03:08 PM

Welcome back Anthony have you come out of your self imposed hiatus at last
See we're not so bad after all you know. You've lots of posting to catch up on now anyway, better get busy

FH
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: What is Your Favorite Episode of the Sopranos? - 11/04/02 09:29 PM

Welcome back Anthony, christ I haven't seen you around here in a while . To answear the question I voted for Pine Barens.
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: What is Your Favorite Episode of the Sopranos? - 11/04/02 10:38 PM

I voted for "College"
Posted By: Snake

Re: What is Your Favorite Episode of the Sopranos? - 11/04/02 11:59 PM

I voted for "Knight in White Satin Armor." I think that's the one where Richie bought it. I just love seeing that priceless expression on his face when Janice pops him!
Posted By: TonySoprano

Re: What is Your Favorite Episode of the Sopranos? - 11/05/02 02:44 PM

Yay Pine Barrens is in the list!
Posted By: Don Tissinno

Re: What is Your Favorite Episode of the Sopranos? - 11/09/02 03:21 AM

YooHooooooo.....Pine Barren's wips every other episode
Posted By: Blake

Re: What is Your Favorite Episode of the Sopranos? - 11/13/02 07:34 PM

guy walks into a psychaitrist office
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: What is Your Favorite Episode of the Sopranos? - 11/19/02 04:26 PM

is pine barrens the 1 when paulie and christopher pop the russian soldier guy? i luv that 1 its jus i havnt seen all of series 3 yet. its top of my xmas list though!
good poll
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: What is Your Favorite Episode of the Sopranos? - 11/19/02 04:51 PM

Hi,
I would go with The Happy Wanderer. It was one of the best Richie episodes. Richie threatened David Scatino for playing cards at another game and not paying what was owed. Richie also threatened to put one in Christopher's head.

Paul
Posted By: Wiseguy_1872

Re: What is Your Favorite Episode of the Sopranos? - 11/21/02 01:24 PM

SPOILER-SPOILER-SPOILER-SPOILER-SPOILER-SPOILER

I went with Fun House. It can be slightly disorientating because you are not sure what is real and what Tony is dreaming about. I always think the fish talking with Pussy's voice is very clever. My favourite bit is when Tony is walking along the seafront and Silvio suddenly appears hunched and dressed exactly like an older Michael Corleone and quotes "our true enemy has not revealed himself." That's the whole theme, Tony knows somehow there's a rat and that its Pussy.
Posted By: Jonny Lips

Re: What is Your Favorite Episode of the Sopranos? - 11/22/02 02:06 AM

I voted Pine Barrens all the way! I was laughing so hard at Paulie! All around the best eppisode.

I almost voted for The Happy Wanderer. Why? because it has the funniest Soprano scene ever. The scene when Silvio freaked out at Matt "Cheese Fuck" Bevilaqa. I personally think Silvio is the funniest at least in the first three seasons.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET