Home

Do you think they will end it at 5?

Posted By: Don Mataya

Do you think they will end it at 5? - 09/17/02 01:45 AM

Do you think they will end the sopranos after 5 seasons?
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Do you think they will end it at 5? - 09/17/02 03:44 AM

I voted that there will be a season 5. I must admit I "hope" there is a season five, and maybe it's wishful thinking.

TIS
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Do you think they will end it at 5? - 09/17/02 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
I voted that there will be a season 5. I must admit I "hope" there is a season five, and maybe it's wishful thinking.

TIS
I thought that there would definitely be one more season after this..??
Posted By: Don Jasani

Re: Do you think they will end it at 5? - 09/17/02 04:14 AM

I read in a Toronto Star interview of Edie Falco that the fifth season will be the last..I hope its not true but who knows??
Posted By: TonySoprano

Re: Do you think they will end it at 5? - 09/17/02 12:30 PM

I read somewhere, possibly the HBO site a while ago that it will end at season 5 if HBO doesnt ask for it to continue.
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: Do you think they will end it at 5? - 09/17/02 01:53 PM

Hi,
There will be a season 5. However after that who knows. David Chase and James Gandolfini want no more to do with the show. HBO however can keep the show going.

Paul
Posted By: Snake

Re: Do you think they will end it at 5? - 09/17/02 05:23 PM

I voted "yes," based solely upon Chase being pretty adamant about it ending after season 5 (and what some of the actors have said, as some of you have pointed out). I would hate for it to end, but "all good things" eventually must. If Chase alone leaves, I think it could still be a great show (just don't let Imperoli write too many episodes! ). But if Gandolfini leaves, then fuggedaboutit. As far as I'm concerned, "Tony" is the show. And Edie Falco, too. But even if they stay on and the writing starts really suffering, they should end it after 5 (anyone got a crystal ball??). There's nothing more heartbreaking than to see a great show get worn down to "a little nub." One of my all-time favs, The X-Files, was quickly heading down that path with the exit of Duchovny. I still liked it, but it just wasn't the same, so I was glad Chris Carter (its creator) was savvy enough to call it a day.
Posted By: goddaughter

Re: Do you think they will end it at 5? - 09/17/02 05:26 PM

I sure hope not anyway.
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: Do you think they will end it at 5? - 09/17/02 07:44 PM

Money talks, and nobody walks....HBO is cheap.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Do you think they will end it at 5? - 09/18/02 05:50 AM

Yeah, it seems 5 is it - everyone (except HBO) wants to do new things... But at least I think they're planning a major motion picture!

JG
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Do you think they will end it at 5? - 09/18/02 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
Yeah, it seems 5 is it - everyone (except HBO) wants to do new things... But at least I think they're planning a major motion picture!
JG
I guess that is kind of like a spoiler then, because I can't imagine a movie without "Tony". Maybe he does survive thru 5 seasons.
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: Do you think they will end it at 5? - 09/18/02 04:48 PM

I hope that there will be life after season 5 but I doubt thats gonna happen
Posted By: donfabrizio

Re: Do you think they will end it at 5? - 09/19/02 10:49 AM

In a french magazine, they say that we'll have a movie after the fifth season...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET