Home

SOPRANOS FIRST FOUR SEASON 4 EPISODES ON ....

Posted By: pinche88

SOPRANOS FIRST FOUR SEASON 4 EPISODES ON .... - 09/03/02 06:37 PM

HEY SOMEBODY SAID IN ANOTHER FORUM THEY SAW IRST 4 SEASON 4 EPISODES, ON INTERNET ANY1 NO IF ITS TRU , AND IF IT IS DO U HAVE THE SIGHT 4 THAT
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: SOPRANOS FIRST FOUR SEASON 4 EPISODES ON .... - 09/04/02 02:09 AM

Pinche,

If you are asking if there is a website that shows part of Season 4 of the Sopranos, no there is not, to my knowledge.

Now Iceman posted on another thread that he had just seen previews of Season 4 of the Sopranos on HBO and that it looked awesome!!! I believe Sept. 15 is the beginning of the season. Hope this helps!

TIS
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: SOPRANOS FIRST FOUR SEASON 4 EPISODES ON .... - 09/04/02 03:44 PM

You never know what could be floating around there on the internet.
Posted By: DonThomas

Re: SOPRANOS FIRST FOUR SEASON 4 EPISODES ON .... - 09/04/02 07:23 PM

Look around on your favorite file sharing program. WinMX is the one I use but there are several out there. Take your pick.

Re: SOPRANOS FIRST FOUR SEASON 4 EPISODES ON .... - 09/04/02 08:22 PM

If you're a real internet junkie (like my roommate is), then you'll find out that file sharing programs like WinMX can only take you so far, and the real gems are found on IRC and FTP sites.

Of course, I am in no way encouraging this highly illegal activity. But if you happen to find some Sopranos season 4 stuff, let me know!
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: SOPRANOS FIRST FOUR SEASON 4 EPISODES ON .... - 09/05/02 12:16 AM

Well, as for me, No Thanks! I don't want to ruin my weekly ritual / enjoyment of the series by watching crappy DivX versions, or even video tapes...! Then wait a month for Episode 5? Fuggedaboutit!

JG
Posted By: corleone

Re: SOPRANOS FIRST FOUR SEASON 4 EPISODES ON .... - 09/05/02 02:06 AM

go to irc, #legion, ask nicely maybe some1 will help you out. they are vcd format after you burn the .cue/.bin files

Re: SOPRANOS FIRST FOUR SEASON 4 EPISODES ON .... - 09/05/02 03:50 PM

My roommate has them on his work computer and will be sending them to me later this afternoon. Although I don't want to ruin my weekly ritual as the Don said, I don't know if I can resist!
Posted By: Almammater

Re: SOPRANOS FIRST FOUR SEASON 4 EPISODES ON .... - 09/05/02 05:31 PM

Don Corpuzzi, could your friend send the Sopranos episodes to me as well ???

Here we still have season 3 and no news abt any season 4 airing... porca miseria !

Re: SOPRANOS FIRST FOUR SEASON 4 EPISODES ON .... - 09/05/02 05:56 PM

I could send them to you after he sends them to me. However, since I'm not very computer savvy, I would have to use something like AOL Instant Messenger to do the file transfer. Also, the episodes will probably be very big (at least 200 MB each I'm guessing), so it will be a very lengthy transfer if you don't have a fast connection.

Also, we would have to figure out when we're both online at the same time. If we can work all this out, I have no problem sharing the episodes with you.
Posted By: Almammater

Re: SOPRANOS FIRST FOUR SEASON 4 EPISODES ON .... - 09/05/02 06:04 PM

GREAT ! Thanks in advance Don Corpuzzi

A friend of mine just acquired a speed connection and offered me to download anything I want. I'll tell him abt it. Just give me your best time to do a transfer and we'll manage to find a common window, OK ?

Re: SOPRANOS FIRST FOUR SEASON 4 EPISODES ON .... - 09/05/02 07:52 PM

I just sent you an e-mail
Posted By: corleone

Re: SOPRANOS FIRST FOUR SEASON 4 EPISODES ON .... - 09/05/02 08:20 PM

mine are 400/500mb's. so unless you have lesser quality and alot of time, that sending will be hard.

Re: SOPRANOS FIRST FOUR SEASON 4 EPISODES ON .... - 09/06/02 02:08 AM

my roommate and i work on the same campus, so our data transfer rate is about 1MB/sec
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET