Home

Sopranos Questions

Posted By: Boss_of_bosses

Sopranos Questions - 06/18/02 03:45 AM

I just have a question about the sopranos. I have only seen the last half of the second season and the whole of the 3rd season. This is what I want to know.

1.Does Tony's Mob go to war with rivals or anything?

2. Do any of the New York families get mentioned? If so then which ones?
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: Sopranos Questions - 06/18/02 03:35 PM

1) not yet maybe in the future shows.
2) they just say New York I don't remember them saying any names...It is fiction you know.
Posted By: Don Larzono

Re: Sopranos Questions - 06/18/02 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Boss_of_bosses:
Do any of the New York families get mentioned? If so then which ones?
They mention some, fictional, names like Carmine Lupertazzi, Johnny Sacramoni's boss, who is seen talking to Tony when Chris is getting made. He is also mentioned when Paulie talks to Johnny Sack in the final episode of season 3. Two other New York family names, Mangano and Teresi, are mentioned when Uncle Jun' is in jail being interviewed by an FBI agent.
Posted By: donfabrizio

Re: Sopranos Questions - 06/23/02 02:11 PM

And i want to add, there will be probably tentions between Tony's crew and NYC, in the fourth saison. That's what i understood in the last episode of the third i saw...

When lord ? when can we'll see this next saison ???

Posted By: the mattress

Re: Sopranos Questions - 06/24/02 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by donfabrizio:
And i want to add, there will be probably tentions between Tony's crew and NYC, in the fourth saison. That's what i understood in the last episode of the third i saw...
Yeah i thought so too, perhaps the dimeos going to war with johnny sacks crew, including paulie walnuts?
Posted By: CharlieLucifer

Re: Sopranos Questions - 06/24/02 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Larzono:
[QBTwo other New York family names, Mangano and Teresi, are mentioned when Uncle Jun' is in jail being interviewed by an FBI agent.[/QB]
Wasn't "Mangano" the original name of what is now known as the Gambino family?

-Lucky
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET