Home

Sopranos Movie??

Posted By: Snake

Sopranos Movie?? - 05/10/02 06:48 PM

They make movies out of all kinds of T.V. shows these days, old and new (e.g., Mission Impossible, The Beverly Hillbillies, The Brady Bunch, The X-Files, etc.). I was just wondering what your thoughts would be on a movie about The Sopranos . I know I would have to check it out!
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: Sopranos Movie?? - 05/10/02 07:29 PM

I like the once a week thing better But if they did make a movie I would love to see it.

Re: Sopranos Movie?? - 05/10/02 07:43 PM

Oh yeah, definitely, Don Palentino! No, I didn't mean instead of, but in addition to. You know, The X-Files was into its fifth season when they made the movie The X-Files: Fight the Future , and then they went on for another 4 seasons on T.V. I'm kinda' hoping The Sopranos could do the same type thing. Maybe they could do it ala' GF II style and have early days flashbacks with Tony's dad and the young Uncle Junior...or even further back than that if they want.
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: Sopranos Movie?? - 05/10/02 09:58 PM

Yeah that would be cool having it like the Godfather thing. I would go for something like that.
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: Sopranos Movie?? - 05/10/02 11:33 PM

I almost feel like each episode is its own little movie. I don't think having a 2 hour long movie would be any different than 2 separate 1 hour episodes. I'm happy with the way it is now.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Sopranos Movie?? - 05/11/02 03:49 AM

if they did a Sopranos movie, I would go and see it. Yeah Snake your right maybe a GF2 type of plot would be cool. By the way I like your new avatar alot better than the first one.

I have an avatar that I would love to have on this board, but it's to big and I'm computer illiterate.

Re: Sopranos Movie?? - 05/11/02 04:05 AM

Grazie, Ice Man! Did you cast your vote? By the way, your signature's cool, too!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET