Home

Sopranos question: Tony's mother

Posted By: Tattaglia's a Pimp

Sopranos question: Tony's mother - 03/08/02 10:59 PM

What's the deal with Tony's mother? Did she know what she was doing when she was discussing with Uncle Junior about "taking care" of Tony? Or did Junior just take her rantings the wrong way in attempting to whack Tony?
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Sopranos question: Tony's mother - 03/08/02 11:34 PM

She knew exactly what she was doing.
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: Sopranos question: Tony's mother - 03/10/02 05:05 AM

Does B*tch mean anything to you?
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: Sopranos question: Tony's mother - 03/10/02 03:10 PM

Ice pick to the ear!.....
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Sopranos question: Tony's mother - 03/10/02 09:48 PM

Guys.......... Thats his mother your talking about especially on a day like this. I suggest something more humane. A few too many sleeping pills in her coffee might do. Then whilst she's drifting away......Sod letting her go in peace, bring out the piano wire.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Sopranos question: Tony's mother - 03/16/02 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turnbull:
She knew exactly what she was doing.
Turnbull I'm in agreement with you on this one.
Posted By: Snake

Re: Sopranos question: Tony's mother - 03/16/02 05:17 AM

Just wanted to let you heavies know I finally got to rent episodes 3 & 4 of season one (some jerk had the first 2 volumes rented already). So THIS is what The Sopranos is like! I'm dyin' to scrape up $80 for season 1, then get season 2! It's a great show!
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Sopranos question: Tony's mother - 03/17/02 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Snake:
Just wanted to let you heavies know I finally got to rent episodes 3 & 4 of season one (some jerk had the first 2 volumes rented already). So THIS is what The Sopranos is like! I'm dyin' to scrape up $80 for season 1, then get season 2! It's a great show!
I agree with you Snake. Hell I'll go further than you, it's the best show on T.V.

I just saw on the Main Page that we'll all have to wait until September for season 4. Man that sucks.

Re: Sopranos question: Tony's mother - 03/17/02 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Iceman:
I agree with you Snake. Hell I'll go further than you, it's the best show on T.V.

I just saw on the Main Page that we'll all have to wait until September for season 4. Man that sucks.[/QB][/QUOTE]

Jeez! Well, at least that gives me some time to catch up (I just went out & bought season one on DVD)! Say, do you dudes know of a good Soprano website with a BB? I've looked but can't find one that's decent. All I saw were either "under repair" or had no BB.
Posted By: Noodles

Re: Sopranos question: Tony's mother - 03/31/02 02:30 PM

Tony did attempt to kill his mother after the hit attempt, when he brings the pillow into the hospital as he visits her....but she already had a stroke, so there were nurses all around. However, that dialogue that Gandolfini does is perfect. So, he did try, but in a more subtle way.

Re: Sopranos question: Tony's mother - 03/31/02 05:51 PM

She reminds me of an old Electric Light Orchestra song: "Evil Woman." Wonder how they'll treat the absence of Livia now that the actress who played her is dead? Or has it already been dealt with?!? I s'pose I oughta' subscribe to HBO instead of trying to watch The Sopranos via the season 1 & 2 DVDs, huh? :rolleyes:
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET