Home

The Sopranos

Posted By: Paul Vitti

The Sopranos - 02/19/02 01:05 AM

Does any of you's know when the fourth series of The Sopranos will be coming on TV in the UK or America? cos the last series just finished in the UK.

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: The Sopranos - 02/19/02 02:58 AM

coming in the middle of March to the US....
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: The Sopranos - 02/19/02 05:56 AM

And not a moment too soon, either. All of New Jersey goes bat-shit crazy when Sopranos airs anew. Star-Ledger, our state's biggest newspaper, prints special sections, with maps of famous Sopranos venues, tales of "extras" who did and didn't make it on the show, look-alikes and people with same-names... All productive work ceases for at least two weeks before the new season airs.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: The Sopranos - 02/19/02 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by CamillusDon:
coming in the middle of March to the US....
Are you sure that last I heard it was coming in May.

But I like march better it's alot closer.
Posted By: Paul Vitti

Re: The Sopranos - 02/19/02 11:18 PM

cheers for that, so your all roughly saying march, i can't wait to see it and hopefully dodgy Ralph gets cliped.

I thought I was but the pull me back in
Posted By: Silvio Dante Badabing

Re: The Sopranos - 02/20/02 01:52 AM

Hi i just watched the last season an at the very end, one of the crew, (i cant remember his name offhand but he was the one who was pissin in tonys pool after his twin got whacked) was shown on the phone to his wife then showed him driving off. Does anyone know if this was meant to mean anything in particular or was it just a calm way to end the series? thanx
Posted By: DonAlx

Re: The Sopranos - 02/20/02 02:04 AM

i love the sopranos, its one of the best shows if not the best show out there. And i thought the ending to the season was really good but thats just my opinion.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET