Home

Season 3

Posted By: Don Lagrassa

Season 3 - 01/27/02 05:25 PM

Anybody here have any idea when Season 3 of the Sopranos is coming out on DVD? Just curious. Since the folks are too cheap to get HBO and all.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Season 3 - 01/28/02 05:09 AM

Wish I could help you, but I can't my only guess is you might have a little while to wait, like maybe around the time season 4 starts but I could be wrong.
Posted By: Neri

Re: Season 3 - 01/28/02 01:28 PM

This is also a guess. Since Season 2 didnt come out till after Season 3 was over, I would say it will be a month or so after Season 4 is over.
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: Season 3 - 01/28/02 08:36 PM

I too am anxiously awaiting season 3. I bought one of those Sopranos books and it has summaries of all episodes through the end of season 3, and it's really hard keeping myself from reading the summaries.

From reading a few too many E! magazines I've found out some major plot lines from season 3, so now I'm extra careful about what I read when it comes to this great show.

ma'donn!
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: Season 3 - 01/28/02 10:42 PM

Im still watching the second season. I watch one a night. So Im not really anxious about season 3.
when it comes out i will buy it its a sweet ass show.
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: Season 3 - 01/28/02 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonPalentino:
Im still watching the second season. I watch one a night. So Im not really anxious about season 3.
when it comes out i will buy it its a sweet ass show.

If you're watching one a night it'll only take you a couple weeks to get through a season. Then you'll start longing for season 3.

How can you only watch one a night? When they were all new to me I couldn't stop watching them. I finished season 1 within 24 hours of starting the first episode, and I finished season 2 in about 4 days (I had to go to work).
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Season 3 - 01/29/02 07:16 AM

Quote:
Im still watching the second season. I watch one a night.
Man DonPalentino you have great will power, I tried that once it didn't work, I watched season 2 in just a couple days it was the weekend.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET