Home

question about sapranos season 1

Posted By: marco

question about sapranos season 1 - 01/03/02 07:33 PM

what happened to big pussy? was he the informer or not? i think i heard something about him being killed but i thought that it was the fat guy who was the informer.
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: question about sapranos season 1 - 01/03/02 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by marco:
what happened to big pussy? was he the informer or not? i think i heard something about him being killed but i thought that it was the fat guy who was the informer.

Big Pussy turns out to be the informer, but they don't find this out for sure until Season 2 when Tony finds the wire in his bathroom. He gets a "burial at sea" in the last episode.
Posted By: MobbingForMoney

Re: question about sapranos season 1 - 01/03/02 10:24 PM

Hes still alive and doing very well..........
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: question about sapranos season 1 - 01/20/02 09:08 PM

I have a question to I had change left from bestbuy so i decided to buy sopranos complete first and second season on DVD. So I ask you guys was it a good buy,is it any good?
Posted By: Neri

Re: question about sapranos season 1 - 01/20/02 09:30 PM

Yeah, I would say that it was a great buy. I can't even describe to you how much I enjoy The Sopranos. Enjoy.

Re: question about sapranos season 1 - 01/20/02 11:35 PM

well I really enjoyed it I sat down and watch the first Soprano show and Im hooked. It was great Im glad i bought it.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: question about sapranos season 1 - 01/26/02 10:17 AM

You made a very wise purchase. DonPalentino.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: question about sapranos season 1 - 01/27/02 01:35 AM

You bet, Iceman! Great choice!
The entire state of NJ, home to Tony and his mob, goes absolutely nuts in the two weeks before a new Sopranos season starts. The Star Ledger, our biggest-circulation newspaper, runs maps, interviews, feature articles, everything except enclose videotapes in each issue. You can't ride a train or a bus without overhearing conversations among people all leaped up about Sopranos. Sunday nights at 9 probably a great time to commit a crime in NJ, since everyone's home watching Sopranos.

Re: question about sapranos season 1 - 01/27/02 02:52 PM

I heard they were only making 4 seasons is that true?
Posted By: Don Lagrassa

Re: question about sapranos season 1 - 01/27/02 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by marco:

Big Pussy's been poppin up all over the place lately. He was just on that "Grounded for Life" episode not too long ago. Guess he's not sleepin with the fishes.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET