Home

Who owns the Sopranos?

Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Who owns the Sopranos? - 01/03/02 04:33 PM

For those of you who own either of the DVD sets, how many times have you watched them? I bought them both two days after Thanksgiving and I've seen each season all the way through twice and several other selected episodes a number of times.
Posted By: Rocky

Re: Who owns the Sopranos? - 01/03/02 07:23 PM

I bought season 2 when it first came out, and I've watched it all the way through 3 times. As for season 1, well I got that last Christmas, in 2000, and madonn', I can't even count how many times I've watched that.

[ January 03, 2002: Message edited by: Rocky ]
Posted By: Knocc Out

Re: Who owns the Sopranos? - 01/04/02 12:22 AM

i got My DVD's @ Christmas...god knows how many times ive watched em, say its late and im tired...chances are ill watch one when i get to bed....no 2 waize bout it...Sopranos is the greatest TV Show Ever....i just hope they dont play it out like Friends, and have like 10 seasons....cuz season 3 is good and all..but the writing in some places aint as sharp as season 1 or 2
Posted By: h8machine

Re: Who owns the Sopranos? - 01/08/02 03:36 PM

I liked Season two the best. Season three was great and all, but I didn't like how they focused a quarter of the season on Meadow at college.

I personally would rather see Tony shake down some people for money. Not watch Meadow cry about her lovelife..
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: Who owns the Sopranos? - 01/08/02 04:06 PM

How many of you have HBO for the sole reason of watching the Sopranos?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET