Home

Whitch Sopranos Season

Posted By: Don Larzono

Whitch Sopranos Season - 08/21/01 06:22 PM

Whitch Soprano season is currently shown in the U.S? I'm asking because in my country, Sweden, seasons can't be aired until they are finished in U.S.
Also, does anybody know how many seasons there are?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Whitch Sopranos Season - 08/21/01 06:23 PM

The 1st I believe
Note: This concern the episodes running on CTV, not America channels. Crackhead.

[ August 30, 2001: Message edited by: Joey Montana ]
Posted By: Don Rico

Re: Whitch Sopranos Season - 08/23/01 06:08 AM

Damn, Joey Montana put the so-called "caffeine pills"/crack pipe down already, will ya? I don't even have HBO and even I know that the THIRD (3) season of Sopranos is currently on in the US.

Re: Whitch Sopranos Season - 08/23/01 07:01 AM

I was not referring to the united states. I was talking about the CTV (Canadian Television) series that plays once a week on sundays. The son looks about 10 years old in it, and now he is 16. I just did the math in my head. Maybe i'm wrong but it looks alot like the 1st season.

Re: Whitch Sopranos Season - 08/23/01 07:38 AM

Ah, Joey Montana, I see you are using the old " pre-reply " post reply post strategy. Very sneaky. However, your deception is easily defeated. Your "karate" is NO MATCH for my KUNG FU!!!!

Re: Whitch Sopranos Season - 08/31/01 03:11 AM

Nope, It's season 1. Not 2. I just watched CTV and it says season 2 starts next week. I'm right again.

Re: Whitch Sopranos Season - 08/31/01 03:51 AM

Oh Joey, mi putita, you are ALWAYS right, or at the very least you always have THE last post. You have a little reply for everything. What on earth would we do without your infinitely supreme wisdom?

Re: Whitch Sopranos Season - 08/31/01 03:57 AM

It's called manic insouciance. If you saw the film 'wonderboys' robert downey junior has it. Always the last word, or at least the last reply. You know it's not personal, it's just a character flaw. So, when we gonna get those beers, I promise i'll be quiet

[ August 31, 2001: Message edited by: Joey Montana ]
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Whitch Sopranos Season - 08/31/01 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Larzono:
Whitch Soprano season is currently shown in the U.S? I'm asking because in my country, Sweden, seasons can't be aired until they are finished in U.S.
Also, does anybody know how many seasons there are?

Three full seasons have aired in the U.S. Season Four isn't expected until next Summer. What these guys are talking about are the repeats. HBO, in the States at least, is re-airing all three seasons in order from August 12 through next Summer.

JG
Posted By: Don Lagrassa

Re: Whitch Sopranos Season - 09/20/01 03:30 AM

JG,

Any idea when the Third Season of the Sopranos is coming out on DVD?
Posted By: Don Lagrassa

Re: Whitch Sopranos Season - 09/20/01 03:31 AM

JG,

Any idea when the Third Season of the Sopranos is coming out on DVD?
Posted By: Neri

Re: Whitch Sopranos Season - 09/25/01 03:57 AM

Not for a very long while. The second season wont even be released until November.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET