Home

Question about Diane Keaton

Posted By: CommonMafiaHood

Question about Diane Keaton - 11/17/04 09:10 PM

Hey i have a question about diane keaton in GF part 3. i havent seen much of keaton's movies, but i recently saw her in "Something's gotta give" and it occured to me....she looked about as old as she did in GFIII, maybe 5 years older at the most, when the movie was made 13 years after. So i want to know, did they gice her special makeup to make her look older than she did in GFIII like they did to pacino? If you have any idea please post! thanks!

I was also thinking of buying the godfather books, if anyone has read them, please tell me what they are about and how much relevance they have to the movies. Thanks!
Posted By: belle

Re: Question about Diane Keaton - 11/23/04 05:43 PM

If you watch the making of Godfather III( a part of the DVD collection) then you will notice when they are not shooting how different Diane looks in real life than in the movie itself. Her hair is straight and not all kinked up and crazy and she does look years younger. How else would she snagged such hunks like Beatty and Pacino. smile

"You gotta nice legs, but you gotta no brains."
Quote from Mama Corleone to Kay in novel
Posted By: Lavinia from Italy

Re: Question about Diane Keaton - 11/29/04 11:30 AM

How else would she snagged such hunks like Beatty and Pacino. smile

she was Allen's wife too! wink

Hallo everybody!
I'm Lavinia, posting form Italy. I'm obviously a huge fan of The Godfather trilogy and a huge fan of Pacino and De Niro.

CIAO!!!
Posted By: Sal

Re: Question about Diane Keaton - 11/29/04 03:04 PM

Hallo everybody!
I'm Lavinia, posting form Italy. I'm obviously a huge fan of The Godfather trilogy and a huge fan of Pacino and De Niro.

CIAO!!!
Ma dai, sei mitica! Da dove vieni? grin
(Translation tongue : Wow, you're great! Where do you come from?)
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET