Home

Godfather 3 Observation

Posted By: dcashley

Godfather 3 Observation - 11/17/04 03:27 PM

I don't know if it's been brought up before, but after watching part 3 last night on Spike, I noticed something i thought was kind of funny. Does the Vatican have orange juice and candy bars on hand in every room? Because man, they sure were able to get those drinks poured quick and onto that tray, along with the candy, at Michael's request. smile
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Godfather 3 Observation - 11/17/04 03:30 PM

Yeah, I think this subject has been made fun of before. Just another fluke in the movie to make us scratch our head.
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Godfather 3 Observation - 11/17/04 05:07 PM

I think a nice gelato would have been available. Maybe a slice of pizza, but I don't think that would have met the requirement. wink
Posted By: marlon

Re: Godfather 3 Observation - 11/17/04 05:43 PM

I have been to the Vatican and yes, they have orange juice and candy bars in every room.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Godfather 3 Observation - 11/17/04 08:15 PM

Sure, but it's only in the movies.
Ever notice how nobody ever has a problem finding a parking space in any downtown, in any movie?
Posted By: Tom

Re: Godfather 3 Observation - 11/18/04 12:50 AM

shit man i hear that.
Posted By: michael chang

Re: Godfather 3 Observation - 11/19/04 07:02 PM

Another thing in GF3 I've always wondered about..
why would Joey Zasa and "The Ant" mock the Corleone family's celebration (by making fun of their singing) when they are uninvited and actually trying to gain Michael's favor on that visit? Why would anyone openly mock a family like the Corleones?
Posted By: Santino Jr

Re: Godfather 3 Observation - 11/19/04 10:38 PM

Originally posted by michael chang:
Another thing in GF3 I've always wondered about..
why would Joey Zasa and "The Ant" mock the Corleone family's celebration (by making fun of their singing) when they are uninvited and actually trying to gain Michael's favor on that visit? Why would anyone openly mock a family like the Corleones?
Cuz Joey Zasa is small potatoes! orange
Posted By: Jimmy Buffer

Re: Godfather 3 Observation - 11/20/04 12:24 AM

to change the subject yet again, when i was watching on spike, i got to thinking that joey zaza did michael a pretty big favor with the atlantic city hit. the other members of the commission wanted to legitimize their dirty money through michael and immobilliare. michael would have had to refuse in order to keep his legitimacy, and more than likely at least one, if not all, of the members would have come after him. by killing them all and allowing michael to live, zaza basically took care of michael's problem for him, from a certain point of view.
Posted By: Pichichi

Re: Godfather 3 Observation - 11/20/04 04:18 AM

Originally posted by Jimmy Buffer:
the other members of the commission wanted to legitimize their dirty money through michael and immobilliare.
Why would the members want to go legit? I think this thing about going legit was just came out of Michael's guilt. I don't see why other members would do the same.
Of course other members had already run own legitimate business somewhat to cover their illegitimate ones. But I don't think they would want to go legit all the way 100% as Michael wanted.
Besides, some line of underground business make more money if operated illegitimately.
Posted By: Jimmy Buffer

Re: Godfather 3 Observation - 11/20/04 09:41 PM

if they didn't want to continue doing business with michael, then why was that exact line uttered by one of the commissioners during the atlantic city scene where michael is handing out checks?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET