Home

What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of?

Posted By: Alex Morello

What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/02/04 01:36 AM

What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? Like having more info on him/her. Sonny Corleone, i wanna see more of that hot headed attitude and how many people he's killed or beat up.
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/02/04 01:58 AM

Fredo because he is so weak,but why?
Vinnie-I want to see him learning the family business,not creating a new generation for the family.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/02/04 02:16 AM

With out a doubt, Willi Cici!
Posted By: Mignon

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/02/04 03:05 AM

Yea Irish I to would like to know more about Willie. I would also want to know more about Luca Brasi. How he came to work for Vito.
Posted By: Nice Guy Eddie

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/02/04 03:09 AM

Sonny, Fredo, Luca Brasi and Willi Cicci

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/02/04 03:10 AM

Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing more of Luca as well. PS-Nice Guy Eddie, isn't that status quote from Boondock Saints?
Posted By: Nice Guy Eddie

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/02/04 03:16 AM

Yes. It means truth and justice. Here is the Boondock Saints site.

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/02/04 03:26 AM

Oh, I LOVE Boondock Saints. Now if I could ever figure out when the sequels gonna be released, I'd be in business.
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/02/04 04:08 AM

Boondock Saints? i agree with both of you it a great film.
Character i like to see more of, Luca Brasci and Al Neri. i want to see both of them on how they were in the book. its a sure hit when they included it in the film.

GoodFella
Posted By: RizzoInTheBox

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/02/04 07:45 AM

I'd definitely like to see more of the damage Luca could do, the movie gives me the impression that Vito probably used him for a lot of jobs, but unfortunately he dies not long after the movie starts.. and I actually wouldn't have minded seeing better times for Vito, like in between the time he was in his 20's and before he was shot.
Posted By: Sophia

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/02/04 01:22 PM

After watching GFII, I wanted to see more on how Vito made his empire - like see how he won control of the union, how he befriended all the powerful judges and politicians. And yes, also how he came to know Luca Brasi - in the trilogy do they show the scene where Luca and Vito hold the gun to band leader for Johnny's release? I would like to see that.
Posted By: Francesca28

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/02/04 02:28 PM

I would have liked to see more of Fredo and Sonny.
Posted By: don vencent

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/02/04 02:51 PM

young vito I love the flashbacks
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/02/04 02:55 PM

Kay grin grin grin grin grin grin
Posted By: RizzoInTheBox

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/02/04 05:50 PM

Originally posted by Sophia:
After watching GFII, I wanted to see more on how Vito made his empire - like see how he won control of the union, how he befriended all the powerful judges and politicians. And yes, also how he came to know Luca Brasi - in the trilogy do they show the scene where Luca and Vito hold the gun to band leader for Johnny's release? I would like to see that.
exactly.
Posted By: DeathByClotheshanger

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/02/04 06:13 PM

I want more Luca Brasi and more Vito. I could never get enough of them!
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/03/04 11:25 AM

Definately Luca.
The movie itself shows absolutely no background on this man, one of, if not the, most powerful assets to The Corleone family. While the movie hints that Vito had used him in the past for the serious assignments, the book gives us a little more insight into the character and his background. Yes, I definately would have liked to see Luca on at least one other assignement from the Don before he was killed.

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/03/04 01:28 PM

I would have liked to seen more of Sonny. I realize that his murder was an necessary part of the storyline, but I would have liked to seen more interactions between him and his family, especially him and Fredo. We know he was protective of Connie and Michael, but never really got a real sense of his relationship with Fredo. ohwell

Also, I too, would like to have seen more of Young Vito and his rise to power. He was just an interesting and likeable character. smile

TIS
Posted By: mcorleone2774

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/03/04 04:11 PM

I would like to see more of Genco. We see him in GF II but I would like to see him more as the wartime consigliere that he was.

Also, Luca Brasi, for the same reasons. He was such a brute of a man, and it seems you would want to see how terrible he was, and why he had to be killed by Solozzo.
Posted By: Lollygagers12

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/05/04 05:08 AM

I wanna know more about Luca and how he and Vito met and what their relationship was. I also wanna know more about Neri-I mean the dude barely said a word in all 3 films (even though I know they describe him more in the book).

But the person that I actually want to know about the most is Tessio believe it or not. I mean we never saw this guy kill somebody. (whereas Clemenza, the other capo, shows his guts and murders Carlo and is involved in Paulie's death) But what about Tessio? How did he "make his bones" in this business. I don't remember the book talking bout him that much. Even though hes my least favorite charchter because he has no flare to him, I still want to know more about him
Posted By: Freddie C.

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/05/04 08:23 PM

Moe Greene
Posted By: Krlea

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/07/04 01:04 AM

I think everyone knows who I want to see more of grin Tom!
Posted By: madewoman

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/07/04 11:04 PM

(1) Tom Hagen
(2) Moe Green
(3) Hyman Roth
(4) Sonny
Posted By: AllEyesOnChris

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/08/04 05:51 PM

I would have liked to see more of Clemenza. I liked him in the novel, and it was nice to see him in the flashbacks in II. I was hoping to see more of him since he was the one who basically introduced a straight-laced young Vito to the world of crime, after all. Interesting how he ended up below Vito in the family, though he was more experienced. It makes sense, since Vito was the one who took initiative with Fanucci.Anyway, I hope he's featured in the new novel.
Posted By: Senza Mama

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/09/04 10:26 AM

Fredo's wife...sorry tongue
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/09/04 05:21 PM

honestly i would have loved to have seen more of vito in part one. i know that it might not be completely possible because he basically spends most of the movie and noval time bed ridden. but i would have liked to have seen more of brando. i mean with the little airtime he had, he made this one of the most recognisable characters ever. i would have liked to have seen more of tom. definatly clamenza.
Posted By: Wiseguy_1872

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/09/04 11:04 PM

Definitely a lot more of Appolonia - literally! grin grin

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/09/04 11:49 PM

Originally posted by Senza Mama:
Fredo's wife...sorry tongue
Elaborate please..... orange
Posted By: SenatorGeary

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/10/04 11:11 AM

"Senator Geary", "Frank Pentangeli", "Tesio", "Don Barzini"... and of course... "Merle Johnson"
Posted By: Don Matteo

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/11/04 03:07 AM

I would like to see more of the funniest character in the trilogy - Don Fannuci.
Posted By: Kenneth Young

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/11/04 03:53 AM

without a doubt santino corleone lucca bratzi and young vito....too bad fredo got what he deserved.solozzo not a bad character either very smart watch his expressions when hes riding to and at the meeting with michael great stuff also his expression with lucca he knew immediatly when lucca didnt aggree it was the don sending him for information.

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/12/04 06:52 PM

Most of the characters poeple are listing are only minor bit players. They are of no real value to the story and thats why they werent featured in great detail.
Does it really matter what Sollozzo was doing as a young man in Turkey? How does that effect Sonny learnig the family business?
Moe Greene building an empire in LV is somewhat errelivant to Vito becoming the most powerful NY Don.
Posted By: Kenneth Young

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/13/04 01:44 AM

hey hey now smile solozzo i think was a very good character like you said its irrelavent to the godfather story really but hey i think he was a fine adversary for the corleone's:)
Posted By: Senza Mama

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/13/04 02:21 PM

Originally posted by Don Sonny Corleone:
Originally posted by Senza Mama:
[b] Fredo's wife...sorry tongue
Elaborate please..... orange [/b]
I refer you to the scene where Fredo takes the call from Johnny Ola in bed.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/13/04 08:45 PM

i would of like to see more of tom hagan.how he came met sonny and why vito took him in.with him in the gf3 it would have made the film better, i think things would be better for the family if he was around as micheal had no real right hand man in gf3.

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 09/13/04 08:46 PM

i would of like to see more of tom hagan.how he came met sonny and why vito took him in.with him in the gf3 it would have made the film better, i think things would be better for the family if he was around as micheal had no real right hand man in gf3.
Posted By: Bahamian Mafia Diva

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 10/09/04 10:28 PM

1) Sonny
2) Apollonia
3) Luca Brasi
Posted By: sicilianspider

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 10/10/04 03:04 AM

I'd like to see a lot more of young Tessio and young Sonny.

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 10/20/04 09:45 AM

i'd like to see more of young sonny too.
Posted By: Bella Mafia UK

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 10/20/04 02:19 PM

I would have liked to have seen more of young Vito and young mama Corleone - how did they meet and how did their relationship develop? Would have been interesting to contrast that with how Michael's love life developed.
Posted By: Tom

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 10/21/04 12:57 AM

i know we saw so much of him but i would like to see michael before he got into the family buisness.
Posted By: JustMe

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 10/21/04 05:18 PM

Yes! Michael forever! We don't see half we could about him! In the book his relationship with Kay goes differently all the way! There's almost nothing left in the film from their romance! And her parents too. And her leaving him, talking to Hagen and returning...
Also after his daughter was dead, Michael could not retire to Sicily immediately. He had to handle that immobiliare business and teach Vincent, who is not as good in understanding business as guns, and doesn't make yet a succeedor Michael requires.
I wonder, will Tony after his sister was shot stop playing and singing a fool, realise that he is a normal full-size Corleone, kill someone in revenge and start helping his father and cousin in family business? grin

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 10/21/04 06:03 PM

that would be good to see what happend to his son

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 10/22/04 02:15 AM

Originally posted by JustMe:
... Michael could not retire to Sicily immediately. He had to handle that immobiliare business and teach Vincent, who is not as good in understanding business as guns, and doesn't make yet a succeedor Michael requires....
Lets not get too off topic here, but at that point in his life, losing everyone who was close to him becuase of that business, that he really didnt care weither Vinnie ran it into the ground or not.
Posted By: DonVitoCorleone

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 10/23/04 04:55 PM

I would have liked to see more of Vito in both movies. How did he gain control of the unions and gambling? How did he get the politicians and judges in his pocket?

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 10/23/04 05:01 PM

that would be good to see,also when vito and luca brasi go and see jonny fontane manager.
Posted By: JustMe

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 10/23/04 07:43 PM

Originally posted by Don Sonny Corleone:
Lets not get too off topic here, but at that point in his life, losing everyone who was close to him becuase of that business, that he really didnt care weither Vinnie ran it into the ground or not.
But he didn't lose everyone who was close to him! There still was Tony to take care of, Vinnie himself seemed to be rather dear to him, and there were other Sonny's kids, and Hagen's, and Connie with her own, he was responsible for plenty of relatives. And, after all, business would be a cure to him, he should suffer more if he had nothing to do except suffering!
To the topic smile What a pity it is that we dont see the episode from GF1 script, when Michael is killing Fabrizzio! In that white hat. That would be a good thing to see about his character!

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 10/23/04 07:58 PM

yeah that killing sounds really good in the book,
Posted By: svsg

Re: What Character Would You Have Liked To See More Of? - 10/24/04 07:35 AM

I would like to see how clemenza and tessio began to work under vito as capos. In part 2, we see the 3 being equals, though vito is shown taking more bold initiatives.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET