Home

The Godfather Part IV

Posted By: Irishman12

The Godfather Part IV - 12/03/20 01:08 AM

First off, let me just by saying, NO, NO NO! We don't need another movie added to this franchise. We don't need to "introduce this franchise to a new generation." The first 2 films are absolute classics and if people want to enjoy them, they can watch them. I'm completely against this, no matter the story or who they cast to be in it.

The Godfather Part IV
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: The Godfather Part IV - 12/03/20 02:54 AM

Please, no...
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: The Godfather Part IV - 12/03/20 03:52 AM

Just when we were out,Paramount wants to pull us back in. III was celluloid larceny.Hamilton,Garcia,and Mantegna should have been arrested for loitering in front of a camera, and Sofia Coppola demonstrated the full range of emotions from A to B.
Here's an idea: Make Part IV with Jim Carrey,Jonah Hill,Russell Brand, & Lady Gaga, with a featured flashback role by Frank Vincent. Sure to become a timeless classic !!
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: The Godfather Part IV - 12/04/20 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by Lou_Para
Here's an idea: Make Part IV with Jim Carrey,Jonah Hill,Russell Brand, & Lady Gaga, with a featured flashback role by Frank Vincent. Sure to become a timeless classic !!

Don't give Hollywood any ideas. They may just do that to "appeal to a new generation."
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: The Godfather Part IV - 12/28/20 07:48 AM

Just read that article -- it's all rehashed nonsense we've been seeing for years (decades even)... it's been 10 years since the last one...

Originally Posted by Lou_Para
Sofia Coppola demonstrated the full range of emotions from A to B.
lol
Posted By: johnny ola

Re: The Godfather Part IV - 12/28/20 09:44 PM

Why not do what was done with Abbott and Costello meeting different monsters in the movies. Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein, The Wolfman etc. Lets have "The Godfather meets Rambo" followed by "The Godfather meets The Terminator".
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: The Godfather Part IV - 12/28/20 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by johnny ola
Why not do what was done with Abbott and Costello meeting different monsters in the movies. Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein, The Wolfman etc. Lets have "The Godfather meets Rambo" followed by "The Godfather meets The Terminator".

"Michael Corleone, Vampire Hunter"
Posted By: Lana

Re: The Godfather Part IV - 04/28/22 04:04 AM

Anthony's turn! “Pop, I'll take care of you now I'm with you now I'm with you”
Posted By: mustachepete

Re: The Godfather Part IV - 04/28/22 12:36 PM

There remains a very good opportunity for an action film where Sollozzo's kids come back after Michael. No family, no romance, no politics - just killin'.
Posted By: olivant

Re: The Godfather Part IV - 04/28/22 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by mustachepete
There remains a very good opportunity for an action film where Sollozzo's kids come back after Michael. No family, no romance, no politics - just killin'.

Not a bad idea if they could get Scorsese and Tarantino together.
Posted By: Evita

Re: The Godfather Part IV - 04/29/22 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Lana

I reckon juxtapose any good bits from 3 and voila!
Posted By: U talkin' da me ??

Re: The Godfather Part IV - 04/30/22 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by Evita
Originally Posted by Lana

I reckon juxtapose any good bits from 3 and voila!

Thanks!!! That's hilarious to think about!!!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET