Home

Sexual Unreliability in the GF

Posted By: AB123

Sexual Unreliability in the GF - 09/20/17 06:14 PM

I have always suspected that several GF characters were homosexual or bisexual. I think this explains many aspects of the film. Fredo clothes in Vegas ? As soon as he is away from his father and brothers he begins to dress flamboyantly. Johnny Ola, how about that orange outfit, he is also Fredo's pal. Michael I am still unsure about. I would not be surprised by Kaye. Clemenza and Tessio lack any fashion sense so I think we are on safe ground with them.

Your comments.
Posted By: SC

Re: Sexual Unreliability in the GF - 09/20/17 07:36 PM

Originally Posted By: AB123
Your comments.

rolleyes
Posted By: olivant

Re: Sexual Unreliability in the GF - 09/20/17 11:39 PM

Clemenza tells Paulie to find an apartment with mattresses, Ola finally confesses that he "always liked" Michael, Ola looks longingly at Neri when they meet, and, of course, Michael passionately kisses Fredo. Oh! I almost forgot. Roth tells Michael "I'm bigger than US Steel".

Your right on the money!
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Sexual Unreliability in the GF - 09/21/17 03:35 AM

Moe Green complains to Michael about Fredo: "He was banging cocktail waitresses two at a time." Maybe they were transgender, or crossdressers.
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Sexual Unreliability in the GF - 09/21/17 04:21 AM

How about Johnny Fontaine,the "Hollywood Fanook"?
Posted By: Mark

Re: Sexual Unreliability in the GF - 09/21/17 05:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Turnbull
Moe Green complains to Michael about Fredo: "He was banging cocktail waitresses two at a time." Maybe they were transgender, or crossdressers.

Perhaps Moe was jealous and wanted Fredo all to himself?

Re: Sexual Unreliability in the GF - 09/21/17 06:16 PM

Then again, what did Mama Corleone do all those years without Vito? Also, Kay and Connie ... hmmm.
Posted By: The Last Woltz

Re: Sexual Unreliability in the GF - 09/21/17 06:31 PM

Wasn't Fredo supposedly gay in one of the Winegardner novels?
Posted By: Professor_M

Re: Sexual Unreliability in the GF - 09/21/17 11:50 PM

He originally said "cocktail weiners," some obscure underworld slang. It was changed in dubbing.

Re: Sexual Unreliability in the GF - 09/22/17 12:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Mark

Perhaps Moe was jealous and wanted Fredo all to himself?

Didn't Toni Basil sing about it:

Oh Fredo, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind. Hey Fredo!
Posted By: mustachepete

Re: Sexual Unreliability in the GF - 09/22/17 02:24 AM

Woltz is a pedophile in the book. I think that turns up in scenes deleted from the movie, doesn't it?

Re: Sexual Unreliability in the GF - 09/22/17 03:05 AM

Originally Posted By: mustachepete
Woltz is a pedophile in the book. I think that turns up in scenes deleted from the movie, doesn't it?

Exactly Pete.
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Sexual Unreliability in the GF - 09/28/17 09:22 PM

I would've dressed the same as they if I was in their shoes, so I guess that makes me gay too..
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET