Home

Leaving for New York City

Posted By: Gudfadern

Leaving for New York City - 06/12/17 09:51 PM

In exactly one month I will be on a plane to New York which I have been waiting to do for years and will be staying at a hotel on the upper west side and my personal wishlist of places to visit in NY is basically all because of these films. I'm wondering if my friends here could recommend some locations mainly from The Godfather 1 to see. Are there any locations at all worth seeing that hasn't changed much?
Thank you very much.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Leaving for New York City - 06/13/17 09:51 PM

Do a search and you'll find several threads that cover GF locations in NYC.

Re: Leaving for New York City - 06/14/17 12:05 AM

I did make sure to do a search before posting the thread actually and searched again now but no topic like that shows up. I only knew about that recent one about The Godfather 2 from last year I believe, and there are only the two pages here in the GF Trilogy section to begin with... you don't happen to have a few threads to share that you can think of, do you TB?
Posted By: mustachepete

Re: Leaving for New York City - 06/14/17 12:29 AM

Gud: there's quite a few threads. At the bottom of the search page, the default is for threads in the last year. If you set that to newer than 15 years, lots come up with "locations" in the subject.

Edit: I would link some here, but am on my phone right now so it's cumbersome to do. Sorry.
Posted By: SC

Re: Leaving for New York City - 06/14/17 02:56 AM

Originally Posted By: mustachepete
Gud: there's quite a few threads. At the bottom of the search page, the default is for threads in the last year. If you set that to newer than 15 years, lots come up with "locations" in the subject.

Edit: I would link some here, but am on my phone right now so it's cumbersome to do. Sorry.

Absolutely. Do a search of the Godfather forum and type in "Filming Locations". Change the time frame to newer than 15 years. You'll come up with many discussion threads on the subject.

Re: Leaving for New York City - 06/27/17 10:43 PM

Thank you Pete and SC. I actually managed to find a couple threads just now. The problem was that I did a search for the entire forum. If you don't mind me keep posting in this thread until I use the other existing ones, what would the absolute most popular GF locations in NYC to visit?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET