Home

Gianni Russo reveals ‘Godfather’ feud with James C

Posted By: DiLorenzo

Gianni Russo reveals ‘Godfather’ feud with James C - 05/07/17 09:20 PM

Gianni Russo reveals ‘Godfather’ feud with James Caan
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Gianni Russo reveals ‘Godfather’ feud with James C - 05/07/17 09:45 PM

Just seen this petition to free Carmine made by his Granddaughter.

https://www.change.org/p/free-carmine-persico-grant-his-mandatory-parole

The delusion and general sense of entitlement is really something to behold, it's always someone else's fault.

He will remain in prison, where he belongs.

http://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=5a5d2e6a-62cd-44d2-9468-4cb558d69446

*Looked up his Granddaughter on Facebook. I would give her the best 5 seconds she ever had......
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Gianni Russo reveals ‘Godfather’ feud with James C - 05/07/17 10:22 PM

I wonder, if she claims he was wrongfully accused for all his actions and knows this to be fact, why doesn't she edit his Wikipedia page with the truth?
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Gianni Russo reveals ‘Godfather’ feud with James C - 05/07/17 10:27 PM

What did Bilotti say? Hey guys, I am Big Paul's driver, let's not blow this out of proportion, it was an honest mistake and he is sorry?

Was Bilotti ever a made man? Or did he go from driver to Underboss?

Re: Gianni Russo reveals ‘Godfather’ feud with James C - 05/07/17 11:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

The delusion and general sense of entitlement is really something to behold, it's always someone else's fault.

http://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=5a5d2e6a-62cd-44d2-9468-4cb558d69446

*Looked up his Granddaughter on Facebook. I would give her the best 5 seconds she ever had......

The ''its all lies'' defense doesn't get much support from anybody...

I think if you want results {and that's a long shot} I think you're better off admitting your crimes and pleading with the court that he did 35 years, is old, sick and frail etc..

Re: Gianni Russo reveals ‘Godfather’ feud with James C - 05/07/17 11:55 PM

Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

What did Bilotti say? Hey guys, I am Big Paul's driver, let's not blow this out of proportion, it was an honest mistake and he is sorry?

Lol..He was a captain wasn't he ??
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Gianni Russo reveals ‘Godfather’ feud with James C - 05/08/17 12:18 AM

Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

He was made. And while being a driver, he also oversaw his own crew. Sooo, yeah.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Gianni Russo reveals ‘Godfather’ feud with James C - 05/08/17 12:51 AM

Wasn't his brother made too or did he just hang around?
Posted By: Stubbs

Re: Gianni Russo reveals ‘Godfather’ feud with James C - 05/08/17 01:05 AM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

He was involved enough that Sammy The Bull reached out after Gotti took over and essentially told Tommy's brother they weren't going to kill him, so long as he didn't try to get revenge.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Gianni Russo reveals ‘Godfather’ feud with James C - 05/08/17 01:43 AM

Hes barzenni or the bro inlaw
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Gianni Russo reveals ‘Godfather’ feud with James C - 05/08/17 02:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

She's ugly Moe,,allie boy in drag,I think your lookin' @ those implants & getting a false sense of a mental hard on.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Gianni Russo reveals ‘Godfather’ feud with James C - 05/08/17 06:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Stubbs
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

He was involved enough that Sammy The Bull reached out after Gotti took over and essentially told Tommy's brother they weren't going to kill him, so long as he didn't try to get revenge.

I knew I thought I read something like that, I just couldn't come up with it. Thanks
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Gianni Russo reveals ‘Godfather’ feud with James C - 05/09/17 03:13 AM

Russo's a BS artist. He's been making a great mystique over his role in GF, and his supposed Mob connections, for decades. Here is an excerpt from a Wiki article on him:

"Russo claims that he has personally known three popes, five United States Presidents and every Mafia boss in the United States. He also claims to have had romantic trysts with Marilyn Monroe, Zsa Zsa Gabor and Liza Minnelli."

I take this Persico story with a ton of salt.

Re: Gianni Russo reveals ‘Godfather’ feud with James C - 05/09/17 06:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Turnbull
Russo's a BS artist. He's been making a great mystique over his role in GF, and his supposed Mob connections, for decades. Here is an excerpt from a Wiki article on him:

"Russo claims that he has personally known three popes, five United States Presidents and every Mafia boss in the United States. He also claims to have had romantic trysts with Marilyn Monroe, Zsa Zsa Gabor and Liza Minnelli."

That is OUTRAGEOUS!!...lmao,so full of himself!
Posted By: Guiseppe Petri

Re: Gianni Russo reveals ‘Godfather’ feud with James C - 05/09/17 09:06 PM

He thought he was being cute or slick and tried to cozy up to Victoria Gotti on the one growing up Got to show. He's lucky he didn't get whacked for that.

Re: Gianni Russo reveals ‘Godfather’ feud with James C - 05/10/17 03:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Guiseppe Petri
He thought he was being cute or slick and tried to cozy up to Victoria Gotti on the one growing up Got to show. He's lucky he didn't get whacked for that.
Victoria Gotti ..hmm..back in the day,nice hair ,sometimes looked edible,but I know if u take that make-up off,she is not the bees knees,,looks like jr. in drag but skinnier..worthy of oral love circa 1986..bet she deep throated back then.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Gianni Russo reveals ‘Godfather’ feud with James C - 05/10/17 05:04 PM

Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Originally Posted By: Turnbull

That is OUTRAGEOUS!!...lmao,so full of himself!

Made it with Zsa Zsa Gabor...he must have a grandmother fixation. lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET