Home

SCENES OR LINES OF GODFATHER IN OTHER MOVIES OR SHOWS

Posted By: Domenico

SCENES OR LINES OF GODFATHER IN OTHER MOVIES OR SHOWS - 03/13/04 12:01 AM

I know theres 1000s of them. I'll start...if any one has kids they might have seen this:RUGRATS GO TO PARIS,the babies are reinacting the first scene of GF1[music included]!
Posted By: Mignon

Re: SCENES OR LINES OF GODFATHER IN OTHER MOVIES OR SHOWS - 03/13/04 08:55 PM

Domenico,

Yea the other day I was watching a episode of South Park with my son and Cartmen was hitting Kyle on the head with a bat on a boat on a lake just like when Neri and Fredo was on the lake.
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: SCENES OR LINES OF GODFATHER IN OTHER MOVIES OR SHOWS - 03/14/04 03:35 AM

The Simpsons and Seinfeld always spoof and/or mention The Godfather
Mage beats up the mugger the same way Sonny beats up Carlo(missing the miss though)
Kramer-It wasnt my fault, Fredo (the bird) was weak and stupid
Jerry- Look at my boy.Look how they massacred my boy(his thumb)
In my home, where I sleep, where I come to play wqith my toys, in my home.
Bart- Godfather 3, good version
The whole Moe the Baby sitter episode is Godfather-esque
When the mob comes after Krusty, the Sicilain theme sone is played by Homer's head... I cant think of any more right now, but there are a lot more.
Posted By: BigFatJason

Re: SCENES OR LINES OF GODFATHER IN OTHER MOVIES OR SHOWS - 03/15/04 12:42 AM

Not exactly Godfather but the only one that comes closest is from Family Guy in the episode "There's Something About Paulie" and Peter says: "You're thinking about the mob from the movies!"

Then it cuts to the scene from Goodfellas, and Tommy is going "How'm I funny?"

But they change it a bit and it goes:

"How'm I funny?"
"I dunno, you say funny things!"
"Nonono, what? Am I like, George (?) Collin funny, Spin City funny, Rita Rudner funny? C'mon, tell me."
"...Rita Rudner funny."
"oh really? Thank you!"

Besides, the episode is basically about Peter getting involved with the mob, so the Don and a bunch of other guys are in it too. The Don is probably an exact ripoff from Godfather. grin
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: SCENES OR LINES OF GODFATHER IN OTHER MOVIES OR SHOWS - 03/15/04 02:21 AM

Oh yeah has anyone ever seen the movie, The Freshmen? terrible movie, but it is a spoof of GF? Heard of The Godson? Also a terrlble spoof.
Posted By: Chilltown

Re: SCENES OR LINES OF GODFATHER IN OTHER MOVIES OR SHOWS - 03/16/04 03:52 AM

Not necessarily a direct immination, but House of Sand and Fog features a scene that strongly channels one from Part III

SPOILERS!!!!!!!

The death of Ben Kingsley's son on the steps of the court house, via bullet. Kingsley's reaction is nearly identical to Pacinos.
Posted By: Senza Mama

Re: SCENES OR LINES OF GODFATHER IN OTHER MOVIES OR SHOWS - 03/16/04 10:00 AM

Any "The Office" fans out there notice the small GF reference when David Brent is being fired??
Posted By: Sermanni

Re: SCENES OR LINES OF GODFATHER IN OTHER MOVIES OR SHOWS - 03/17/04 03:21 PM

On a programme called My Wife and Kids, the main guy (think he is one of the Wayan brothers) acts like the Don when a young boy comes to ask out his daughter, stroking the cat and doing the 'you can act like a man' bit. It was quite funny
Posted By: The Corleone

Re: SCENES OR LINES OF GODFATHER IN OTHER MOVIES OR SHOWS - 03/18/04 08:39 PM

"Mafia" is also a spoof of gf.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: SCENES OR LINES OF GODFATHER IN OTHER MOVIES OR SHOWS - 03/25/04 10:02 PM

I was watching Survivir All-Stars last night and Boston Rob said "keep your friends close and your enemy's closer"
Posted By: Angel_Dust

Re: SCENES OR LINES OF GODFATHER IN OTHER MOVIES OR SHOWS - 03/26/04 02:02 AM

the freshman was a cool movie
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET