Home

Michael Corleone versus...

Posted By: Signore Sole Aumentante

Michael Corleone versus... - 02/12/04 02:22 AM

Tony Montana. I'm not sure where this thread should fit, but....

I've always thought about this. Who would win in a war between the Corleone Family when Michael is the Don and the Tony Montana regime from Miami?

I would easily say Michael Corleone. The Italians would destroy the Cuban/Colombian faction.

In a fist fight? I would still say Michael Corleone. Tony Montana could assassinate people with a knife, but Michael knew how to box and really fight. Besides, Coreleone was in Sicily for a year. Sicily is a hundred times more dangerous than Havana or Miami.
Posted By: joltinjoe05

Re: Michael Corleone versus... - 02/12/04 02:40 AM

I'm sure Mike picked up some hand-to-hand combat tips in the military. He wins in the fistfight.

Another reason is when you're in a fight, you have to keep composure, not be so wild. Tony would go crazy and hurt himself

wink
Posted By: angiez23

Re: Michael Corleone versus... - 02/12/04 04:14 AM

michael win, tony was wild and impulsive , michael have more brain, and better way to atack.
Posted By: Don Lights

Re: Michael Corleone versus... - 02/12/04 07:53 PM

I say Michael as well. The Corleone family is stronger than Tony's regime ever will be. michael is smarter than Tony Montana as well.
Posted By: Boss_of_bosses

Re: Michael Corleone versus... - 02/12/04 08:18 PM

The Corleone family would win in the outcome against Montana's Cuban gang. As for Colombian drug cartels that Tony's connected too? Not a chance.
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Michael Corleone versus... - 02/12/04 10:32 PM

The Corleone family, hands down. Tony Montana was a maniac, as many of you have said. Mike was a Marine, and he's an efficient killer, as he proved in the films. The strong arm of the Corleone family reaches as far as Sicily, as shown when Michael got a hold of Frankie's brother in Part II. Mike could have Tony killed in his sleep, before he even left Miami.
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Michael Corleone versus... - 02/13/04 04:12 AM

Definatly Michael. Tony would have no chance. The Corleones are better structured than the Cubans.Fist fight, Mike again. Tony was too wild and probably would have worn himself out.
Posted By: Don Pope

Re: Michael Corleone versus... - 02/13/04 04:38 AM

as far as a gun battle we know who would win lol lol lol
Posted By: boneear

Re: Michael Corleone versus... - 02/13/04 02:34 PM

"You wanna play rough?!"
i reckon Tony Montana would win in a fist fight, hed get a bit coked up, a bit sick i the head and would anihilate anyone.

In a power battle the Corleone Family would have it.
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Michael Corleone versus... - 02/14/04 02:08 AM

Now post in the Scarface forum,I'll bet every one says Tony'd win! smile
Posted By: goodfella4188

Re: Michael Corleone versus... - 02/19/04 09:17 PM

Michael is more calculating than Tony is. Michael thinks about everything excessively before he does it. The Corleone family is also portrayed as extremely powerful and organized. Tony's organization makes a lot of money, but his organization's power does not extend nearly as far as the Corleone family power does. So, Michael wins in war, but loses in a fistfight, 'cause Tony is f@$&%n crazy, and wouldn't go down as easy. He must have taken at least 75 bullets at the end of Scarface.
Posted By: Nyah

Re: Michael Corleone versus... - 02/20/04 06:30 PM

depending what the situation is, or actually i should say, if these two were to ever stumble upon each for whatever reason, i'd give tony about a few hours to live...

Re: Michael Corleone versus... - 02/20/04 07:27 PM

True

Re: Michael Corleone versus... - 02/20/04 07:28 PM

True
Posted By: fero

Re: Michael Corleone versus... - 02/21/04 05:40 PM

easily: MIKE
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Michael Corleone versus... - 02/21/04 11:11 PM

Neither. It would take too long to properly clone Pacino, and by then, he wouldn't be fit to play either role, whichever he chose. grin
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET