Home

Luca Brasi

Posted By: Janice

Luca Brasi - 08/10/06 01:17 AM

Okay, I'm a newbie. Don't whack me!

Lenny Montana, played Luca Brasi. I always thought he was HOT!! Every time I saw him in GF1, I perked up. Born in Brooklyn, died in Italy from a heart attack. He was my kind of guy!!

I posted in another thread about the Soprano scene when Tony and Big Pussy were discussing Luke Abrasi! Tony set Big Pussy straight: Luca Brasi!!

Luca Brasi -- you never forget his name!!
Posted By: Toni_corleone

Re: Luca Brasi - 08/10/06 01:25 AM

is there a question in there somewhere or are you just making a statement?

Re: Luca Brasi - 08/10/06 06:17 AM

Sorry, my neighbor was cutting down a tree outside my bedroom window with a chain saw and I have temporary insanity.

Does anyone remember the scene from the Sopranos when Tony and Big Pussy were discussing Luca Brasi? That's all. I still think he's hot!
Posted By: bogey

Re: Luca Brasi - 08/10/06 06:48 AM

OMG i kno, rite? lolol hez soooo fyne. srsly.
Posted By: Silent

Re: Luca Brasi - 08/10/06 05:36 PM

ok stupid question who is he ??? (i havnt watched da movie in a while
Posted By: henry

Re: Luca Brasi - 08/10/06 05:40 PM

Silent: Your question is not stupid. Luke was the mentally retarded man in the wedding scene early on in the picture. He was employed by the Corleone's to clean the pool and strangle people.
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: Luca Brasi - 08/10/06 08:02 PM

Originally posted by Silent:
ok stupid question who is he ??? (i havnt watched da movie in a while
[Linked Image]
Posted By: The Deaf Consiglier

Re: Luca Brasi - 08/10/06 11:29 PM

Since this is my first post, let me say this. Ever notice the threadstarter has the name of Tony Soprano's, bless her heart, wacked-out sister grin . Having say that, be mindful of Luca, this guy got stories that would even unsettled the man, Vito Corleone, himself. eek
Posted By: Brwne Byte

Re: Luca Brasi - 08/11/06 06:53 AM

He is an intreging man....
Posted By: jason_els

Re: Luca Brasi - 08/14/06 01:28 AM

I always thought it was Lou Cabrasi, hehe.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Luca Brasi - 08/14/06 02:04 AM

You need to read the novel. You'll find out more things about Luca.
Posted By: Connie Corleone

Re: Luca Brasi - 08/14/06 05:19 AM

Luca Brasi, hot??? Like, eww...
Posted By: Struck By the Thunderbolt

Re: Luca Brasi - 08/14/06 07:44 PM

I don't see how people can think it's "Luke Abrasi" or "Lou Cabrasi"--at one point Brando even says "Luca".
Posted By: Connie Corleone

Re: Luca Brasi - 08/14/06 10:15 PM

I never knew there was ever a confusion with his name until I read this thread.

My friend's brother's name is Luca. lol
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Luca Brasi - 08/15/06 12:32 AM

Janice and a Deaf Consig,

A great combo for the BB. Welcome. Lou Ka Bra See. You mean that scary man over there? The one talking to himself? My daughter got married last year and I was kinda glad no one came up to me and asked for a favor....even though I'm not Sicilian I would have felt obliged to grant it. After all we're not murderers.

Tell me, why do you think his shoes are so squeaky when he's walking down the hall (of the Edison Hotel) to meet his fate? Turnbull knows. Stayed tuned. There is so much to learn on the GREAT Gangster BB. wink
Posted By: Ice

Re: Luca Brasi - 08/15/06 03:58 AM

Originally posted by MaryCas:
Janice and a Deaf Consig,

Tell me, why do you think his shoes are so squeaky when he's walking down the hall (of the Edison Hotel) to meet his fate? Turnbull knows. Stayed tuned. There is so much to learn on the GREAT Gangster BB. wink
i wanna say ive heard this discussed before, but i may have to talk to turnbull first.

Re: Luca Brasi - 08/17/06 07:06 PM

Hey Deaf -- I should have called myself "Janice Soprano." haha. I was named after a shoe store in Manhattan. My mother took me to see the store when I was able to comprehend anything besides "here's the milk." I should describe my early life in NYC, but where should I post? Okay, here's a tidbit! We lived in Astoria, Queens, and one day my mother told me that the local store had the windows shattered. I remember asking my mother why they had done that, she said the bad guys didn't get their money. She said it was graft, is that right?
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Luca Brasi - 08/17/06 07:15 PM

Originally posted by MaryCas:
Hey, if you were shoes and you were worn by an enormous guy like Luca, you'd squeak, too. wink Anyway, squeaking in this case is better than squealing...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET