Home

Symbolism in GFIII

Posted By: johnny ola

Symbolism in GFIII - 05/31/06 03:01 AM

I thought it was a nice touch when Mike was showing Kay around Sicily, and they came upon the church Mike got married in, a man walked by with his donkey just like the kind that snuck out Don Corleone many years before. smile
Posted By: henry

Re: Symbolism in GFIII - 05/31/06 02:59 PM

That tears it! Do you think every frame in the movie is part of some masterplan. Maybe the donkey in GFIII had nothing to do with donkeys appearing in GFI &II.

I'm more amazed by the jackasses that keep making comments on this BB.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Symbolism in GFIII - 05/31/06 03:02 PM

Hey Henry, if you don't like what someone posts, then pass it up and just move on! Keep the personal shit out of it!

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: Lavinia from Italy

Re: Symbolism in GFIII - 05/31/06 03:05 PM

Originally posted by henry:
Maybe the donkey in GFIII had nothing to do with donkeys appearing in GFI &II.
It has!!! It is the same donkey. I recognized him!!!!
grin grin grin grin

Re: Symbolism in GFIII - 05/31/06 03:06 PM

That tears it! Do you think every frame in the movie is part of some masterplan. Maybe the donkey in GFIII had nothing to do with donkeys appearing in GFI &II.

I'm more amazed by the jackasses that keep making comments on this BB.
Why not add, "And sometimes a cigar is just a good smoke" and sprinkle it with few "get a lifes". Come on Henry, dont be too pissed at us "jackasses" or is "Jacki" Actually its drove of donkeys, herd of donkeys or pace of donkeys, just because all you have been able to do is a measly 71 posts! Try to catch up and piss in the tall weeds with us "Jackasses" grin lol

Re: Symbolism in GFIII - 05/31/06 03:07 PM

Originally posted by Don Cardi:
Hey Henry, if you don't like what someone posts, then pass it up and just move on! Keep the personal shit out of it!

Don Cardi cool
Thats right, even the donkey had the courtesy to not shit at the wedding! lol

Re: Symbolism in GFIII - 05/31/06 03:08 PM

Originally posted by Lavinia from Italy:
[b] Maybe the donkey in GFIII had nothing to do with donkeys appearing in GFI &II.
It has!!! It is the same donkey. I recognized him!!!!
grin grin grin grin [/b]
I think he is relative of "Francis the Talking Mule"

lol
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Symbolism in GFIII - 05/31/06 03:17 PM

It was the same donkey who appeared on the stage during the opera. I wonder if it gets royalites.

BTW there was an entire thread dedicated to "Horses and Mules" on these boards about a year ago.

Re: Symbolism in GFIII - 05/31/06 03:23 PM

Originally posted by dontomasso:
It was the same donkey who appeared on the stage during the opera. I wonder if it gets royalites.

BTW there was an entire thread dedicated to "Horses and Mules" on these boards about a year ago.
Was Mister Ed mentioned? eek
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Symbolism in GFIII - 05/31/06 04:29 PM

I thought I saw on IMDB that it was one of the Two Mules for Sister Sara. confused
Posted By: henry

Re: Symbolism in GFIII - 05/31/06 05:04 PM

Dom Cardi, you have a potty mouth.

Johnnie Ole, in reference to your 11:06 post,what are you trying to say?

Re: Symbolism in GFIII - 05/31/06 07:22 PM

"Dom" Cardi?? Has our beloved DC taken vows and joined the Church in Italy? confused

Re: Symbolism in GFIII - 05/31/06 07:30 PM

Originally posted by Turnbull:
[b] Dom Cardi, you have a potty mouth.

"Dom" Cardi?? Has our beloved DC taken vows and joined the Church in Italy? confused [/b]
How about me being Johnnie Ole! Looks like I joined the Church in Mexico, "Our Lady of the Bullfights" lol

Re: Symbolism in GFIII - 05/31/06 07:31 PM

Johnnie Ole, in reference to your 11:06 post,what are you trying to say?
Quite simply that you are a horse's ass that is frustrated with your inability to add anything intelligent to the discussions. rolleyes
Posted By: SC

Re: Symbolism in GFIII - 05/31/06 08:43 PM

Don't rise to this guy's bait. Its pretty apparent why he is here (and my crystal ball is predicting its only a matter of time before he won't be here).

SC - The Head Smartass grin

Re: Symbolism in GFIII - 05/31/06 09:26 PM

Originally posted by SC:
Don't rise to this guy's bait. Its pretty apparent why he is here (and my crystal ball is predicting its only a matter of time before he won't be here).

SC - The Head Smartass grin
Actually its nice to have individuals such as him drop by from time to time, to give us comic relief. grin Sure they want attention, so why not give them some and keep them off the streets being a nuisiance to the world. rolleyes

Re: Symbolism in GFIII - 06/01/06 03:43 AM

Originally posted by johnny ola:
How about me being Johnnie Ole! Looks like I joined the Church in Mexico, "Our Lady of the Bullfights" lol
I was going to ask: I thought we were talking about donkey, not bulls. confused

Re: Symbolism in GFIII - 06/01/06 01:13 PM

Originally posted by johnny ola:
[b] How about me being Johnnie Ole! Looks like I joined the Church in Mexico, "Our Lady of the Bullfights" lol
I was going to ask: I thought we were talking about donkey, not bulls. confused [/b]
It seems as though "henry", after sharing his good will, has left the boards for greener pastures. wink
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Symbolism in GFIII - 06/01/06 01:43 PM

[b] Dom Cardi, you have a potty mouth.

"Dom" Cardi?? Has our beloved DC taken vows and joined the Church in Italy? confused [/b]
Yes TB, "Hendree" let the cat out of the bag! After all that talk about Cardinal Lamberto not following the correct procedure for absolving one of their sins, I decided to go to Rome and show him the proper way to give confession.

Oh, "Hendree?" For posting that, you'll have to say 5 hail marys, 3 our fathers, and take the collection for one month at sunday mass. Then maybe you'll be welcomed back into the GangsterBB Kingdom! wink

CUT TO: Full shot of the interior of the church. Organ music is heard, and Henry is crying.

(then Cardi makes the sign of the cross over Hendree )

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: TheGreatShowtime

Re: Symbolism in GFIII - 06/02/06 04:02 PM

I just re-watched Part II, and the donkey made a brief cameo in there too!

Man that was the greatest piece of ass I've ever seen, and I've seen 'em all over the world. And then Johnny Fontane comes along with his olive oil voice and guinea charm, and the donkey runs off. mad
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET