Home

Willi Cicci?

Posted By: CommonMafiaHood

Willi Cicci? - 12/15/05 03:54 PM

Um i was wondering what ever happened to willi cicci at the end of GF2? Does he get killed?
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Willi Cicci? - 12/15/05 04:05 PM

Here's a link to a thread from the past that may help you find the answer to your question.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003583#0000 00

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Willi Cicci? - 12/15/05 04:14 PM

Good thread there DC. I personally think that Cicci never really implicated Michael (the family had a lotta buffas) and once Frankie recanted his previous testimony, Cicci was of no value to the Corleones or to the Feds. He had probably copped a plea, did his time and got out. He never worked for the Corleones again though.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Willi Cicci? - 12/15/05 04:43 PM

Originally posted by dontomasso:
Good thread there DC. I personally think that Cicci never really implicated Michael (the family had a lotta buffas) and once Frankie recanted his previous testimony, Cicci was of no value to the Corleones or to the Feds. He had probably copped a plea, did his time and got out. He never worked for the Corleones again though.
Turnbull is the one that should be credited with the most logical post in that thread. And I agree with both you and Turnbull. Cicci really did not do any damage to Michael and in a strange he way actually helped Michael by stating that he never took a direct order from him.

That testimony by Cicci makes me believe that any good lawyer would argue hearsay against any charges that Michael ordred a hit, etc.

You know about that better than I do. Am I correct in my assertion? Would that fall under hearsay?

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Willi Cicci? - 12/15/05 05:22 PM

Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[QUOTE]

You know about that better than I do. Am I correct in my assertion? Would that fall under hearsay?

Don Cardi cool
Exactly DC it would be hearsay as to Clemenza or Frankie and double hearsay as to Michael. Thats why they needed Frankie to connect the dots.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Willi Cicci? - 12/15/05 06:11 PM

Originally posted by dontomasso:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[b] [QUOTE]

Don Cardi cool
Exactly DC it would be hearsay as to Clemenza or Frankie and double hearsay as to Michael. Thats why they needed Frankie to connect the dots. [/b]
Right, dt! In fact, no prosecutor could ever indict Michael on Cicci's testimony precisely because he never got a direct order. That's one of the reasons I think it's possible that Cicci actually may have consciously tried to help Michael by lying about never getting a direct order from him. At the end of GF, just as Tessio's about to be taken for a ride, Cicci says, "Tom, Sal, the boss says for you to go on ahead [to the meeting with Barzini]." Now, that could have been a made-up ruse to get Tessio into the car. But if Michael really did tell that to Cicci, it'd mean that he did get a direct order from Michael--in this case, an order directly relating to the murder of Tessio.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET