Cheek Tweaks

Posted By: Danito

Cheek Tweaks - 09/15/08 11:37 PM

These are the cheek tweaks I observed.

The inappropriate one: Paulie -> Clemenza
The erotic one: Sonny -> Lucy
The lift up: Vito -> Johnny
The humiliation: Fanucci -> Vito.

It's always the same gesture. The one that I still don't really understand is Paulie's: "You look terrific on the dance floor." Is he drunk or what? I mean, Clemenza is his boss!
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Cheek Tweaks - 09/16/08 01:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Danito
The one that I still don't really understand is Paulie's: "You look terrific on the dance floor." Is he drunk or what? I mean, Clemenza is his boss!

...and just like a lot of other employees in other big organizations, Paulie's trying to win favor by kissing the boss's ass.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Cheek Tweaks - 09/16/08 01:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Turnbull
The one that I still don't really understand is Paulie's: "You look terrific on the dance floor." Is he drunk or what? I mean, Clemenza is his boss!

...and just like a lot of other employees in other big organizations, Paulie's trying to win favor by kissing the boss's ass.

There's also a foreshadowing scene there when Paulie eyes Connie's silk purse and wishes he could steal it.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Cheek Tweaks - 09/16/08 05:39 PM

...once a thief, always a thief.
Posted By: The Last Woltz

Re: Cheek Tweaks - 09/16/08 07:46 PM

As opposed to all the scrupulously law-abiding people we see in the trilogy. wink
Posted By: Danito

Re: Cheek Tweaks - 09/16/08 11:18 PM

Did any-one observe this gesture in GF III? Or in any other scene?
Posted By: SC

Re: Cheek Tweaks - 09/16/08 11:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Turnbull

Kissing his ass? That's a different kind of cheek. whistle
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Cheek Tweaks - 09/17/08 02:17 PM

Then there was the invisible cheek tweak when Luchese exhaled through his nose at Michael's face.
Posted By: HamptonHitMan

Re: Cheek Tweaks - 09/17/08 07:03 PM

Didn't Vito "Tweak" Don Cicci's cheak right after he pulled the blade across his stomach?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET