Can someone give me the link to the filming locations of GF1. Thanks
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Filming Locations - 06/11/05 06:26 PM

Originally posted by Rudik:
Can someone give me the link to the filming locations of GF1. Thanks
Locations

Re: Filming Locations - 06/19/05 05:16 AM

My new girlfriend lives on Staten Island, a few miles from the "Corleone Mall". I gave her a tour today. She acted like she was very impressed, although I'm not so sure. lol Anyway, I enjoyed being back at the "Mall".
Posted By: olivant

Re: Filming Locations - 06/19/05 03:57 PM

Just Lou: since you have visited the mall, can you tell me something about its layout? Previously, I have posted a question about a pinkish colored house that appears across from the Don's house in GFII. But, it's not there in GFI. Do you know which house I'm talking about? This pinkish house shows up in GFII in the scene when Pentangeli gets out of his car and walks into the house in the snow to meet with Mike. Does that ring a bell?

Re: Filming Locations - 06/20/05 02:05 AM

Originally posted by olivant:
Just Lou: since you have visited the mall, can you tell me something about its layout? Previously, I have posted a question about a pinkish colored house that appears across from the Don's house in GFII. But, it's not there in GFI. Do you know which house I'm talking about? This pinkish house shows up in GFII in the scene when Pentangeli gets out of his car and walks into the house in the snow to meet with Mike. Does that ring a bell?
I know which house you're talking about. You don't see the house in GF1 because of the fake wall they put up. The house that is across the street now appears to be brand new or completely refurbished. Other than that, the homes that made up the mall (110-120 Longfellow) look almost exactly the same.
Posted By: olivant

Re: Filming Locations - 06/20/05 04:11 PM

Grazie, grazie, grazie. I thought I was imagining it. But, I wonder why the producers of GFII didn't catch that inconsistency when filming.

Re: Filming Locations - 06/20/05 05:57 PM

Originally posted by olivant:
Grazie, grazie, grazie. I thought I was imagining it. But, I wonder why the producers of GFII didn't catch that inconsistency when filming.
I would guess that they were only using the mall location for one quick scene in GFII, so they didn't worry about the background. They probably could have put up a fake background, but didn't think that 30 years later people would be discussing it. lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET