Home

Top quotes

Posted By: Zaf-the-don

Top quotes - 07/13/07 12:10 PM

I not sure this has been done before but whats you favourite quote out of the godfather movies.

"A man who doesnt spend time with his family can never be a real man" - Don Vito
Posted By: Tish

Re: Top quotes - 07/13/07 05:05 PM

One of my ringtones for my cell is Vito saying "Never tell anyone outside the family what you're thinking again!" (Of course, that's assigned to my family members.) It's not my absolulte favorite (how could I narrow it down?!) but it's up there on the list.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Top quotes - 07/13/07 05:55 PM

"I'm talking about a cop -- that's mixed up in frugs. I'm talking about a dishonest cop who got mixed up in the rackets and got what was coming to him. That's a terrific story, and we have newspaper people on the payroll don't we Tom?
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Top quotes - 07/13/07 06:01 PM

Michael: "I have to go to the bathroom."

Well, you all know how much bowel movements mean to Pizzaboy.
Posted By: Carson_Corleone

Re: Top quotes - 07/13/07 06:03 PM

"It can't wait. No matter what Sollozzo says, he's gonna kill pop. That's the key for him. Gotta get Sollozzo. They're gonna wanna set up a meeting, right? It will be me, McKluskey, and Sollozzo. Get our informers out and find out where it's gonna be held. Now we insist that it's a public place: a bar, restaurant somewhere where there's people so I feel safe. They're gonna frisk me when I first show up right? So I can't have a weapon on me then, but if Clemenza can find a way to have a gun planted there for me, then I'll kill them both."
Posted By: whisper

Re: Top quotes - 07/13/07 06:22 PM

Were not murderer's despite what this..undertaker thinks.

The don... rest in piece was slippin...ten years ago,would i have been able to get to him...

...nice college boy huh?..didn't wanna get involved in the family business...now you wanna gun down a police captain because he slapped you in the face a little bit....

YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!!!!!

So many..i couldn't bebothered posting them all right now...
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Top quotes - 07/13/07 07:16 PM

"This is the business we've chosen. I didn't ask who gave the order because it had nothing to do with business!"
Posted By: DonColletti

Re: Top quotes - 07/14/07 04:37 AM

Turnbull, it's nice to come back here and see that Brando avatar and your name is still on the site. A perfect name for you.

Hyman Roth seems to have some great quote every time he speaks but I have to go with an old favorite.

"I believe in America. America has made my fortune."
Posted By: wtwt5237

Re: Top quotes - 07/14/07 02:58 PM

One has only one destiny
Posted By: johnny ola

Re: Top quotes - 07/14/07 04:48 PM

MICHAEL

This used to be my father's old study -- it's changed. I remember there used to be a big desk, righthere. I remember when I was a kid, Frankie, we had to be very quiet when we played near here. I was very happy that this house never went to strangers -- first CLEMENZA took it over, now you. My father taught me many things here -- he taught me in this room.

(then, as Michael sits beside PENTANGELI)

He taught me -- keep your friends close but your enemies closer.
Posted By: Carson_Corleone

Re: Top quotes - 07/14/07 05:01 PM

"Don't go losing that famous temper of yours, eh Sonny?"

"I'll wait."
Posted By: HamptonHitMan

Re: Top quotes - 07/15/07 12:11 AM

There's so many great lines in these movies. ONE of my favorites is.

"Oh, Paulie. You wont see him no more."

I love the way Clemenza says that.

Rick
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET