Home

Woohoo!

Posted By: J Geoff

Woohoo! - 10/08/01 11:29 PM

[tessio]Amazon shipped my DVD Collection at 9 o'clock this morning...[/tessio]

With Next Day Air, I sure hope I get it tomorrow rather than the 10th!

If so, [clemenza]Oh Geoff? You won't see him no more[/clemenza] - at least for a day or two grin

JG smile smile smile
Posted By: Mal

Re: Woohoo! - 10/09/01 04:45 AM

Lucky...not living on a college student budget like I am. I need a job (or for people to give me money). Which ever comes first.
Posted By: Neri

Re: Woohoo! - 10/09/01 04:50 AM

Hey Mal, I hear you on the college student budget, but there are just some things you have to buy regardless of whether or not you're poor college students like us.

Re: Woohoo! - 10/09/01 07:29 AM

I have the money, but I learned from last year not to freely spend on stuff you don't need. I also learned that there's a big difference between having money and having a constant supply of money (which I don't).
Posted By: Don Andolini

Re: Woohoo! - 10/09/01 09:01 AM

"Stuff you don't need"What the hell are you talking about?! What could you possibly need more than hours and hours of digital Godfather magic? I think your brain has gone soft.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Woohoo! - 10/09/01 09:46 AM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm holding it in my hands right now. It came this morning. The perfect hangover cure. Yes. Well its me day off and i'm going to spend it well. I've been splashing out with my money loads lately. I'm glad i'm not a student anymore. Or else Iwouldn't have been able to drunk like I have been doing, or buy the Godfather DVD collection. Or even my sword. (I'm not kidding, I went out and bought a sword) I can't believe they sold me it, maybe they didn't realise I was drunk. Well I wasn't too drunk, just had a few beers. No noticable difference really. wink

[ October 09, 2001: Message edited by: Turi Giuliano ]
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Woohoo! - 10/09/01 09:47 AM

I can't believe what I just wrote. Maybe i'm still a little drnuk from yesterday. wink

Re: Woohoo! - 10/09/01 04:21 PM

I could go rent it at Blockbuster, but I have two tests to study for. Why couldn't the damn professors wait.

And Don Andolini, as much as I hate to admit it, the DVD Collection is stuff I don't need. Anyway, I'll try to get my parents to buy it and "borrow" it and take it to school.

[ October 09, 2001: Message edited by: Mal ]
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Woohoo! - 10/09/01 04:29 PM

Originally posted by Mal:
...as much as I hate to admit it, the DVD Collection is stuff I don't need.

infamita!! frown eek

JG grin
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET