Home

John Cazale

Posted By: MistaMista_Tom_Hagen

John Cazale - 02/05/05 07:48 PM

In my opinion, John Cazale had one of the more brilliant performances in the entire Godfather trilogy, and it is a true tragedy how early in life he passed away.

I've only ever seen Cazale in GFI, GFII, and Dog Day Afternoon. I'm still trying to see The Deer Hunter and The Conversation. Anyone here seen them and have any comments?

Also, a bit of interesting trivia. Every movie John Cazale was ever in was nominated for Best Picture.

So my real question is, anyone have any thoughts or comments on Cazale, his movies, his career, or his death?
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: John Cazale - 02/05/05 09:40 PM

Deer Hunter is a great movie. But beware during the wedding scene, make sure wear a suit and tie while you watch because after awhile you feel like your there. The scene is that long. lol
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: John Cazale - 02/10/05 12:23 AM

1) This should be in the General Discussion forum
2) You would not believe how many topics we've had say the exact same thing. You can tell when The Godfather is sucking people in, because they go to IMDB, find out about Godfather actors, stumble across Cazale, then rush here with thier findings.

That aside, my favorite actor,at the moment,is Cazale. Greatly overlooked by the (movie)world, he only recieved a Golden Globe nod frown
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET