GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 115 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,703
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,277
Posts1,057,708
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan #628937
01/11/12 06:17 PM
01/11/12 06:17 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
"WU TANG CLAN AINT NUTIN TO FUCK WITH"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2012/jan/11/fbi-wu-tang-clan-ol-dirty-bastard?newsfeed=true

files link
http://www.muckrock.com/foi/view/united-...d/963/#doc-1477

some of the allegations are a bit far fetched however i wouldnt be suprised if some of the violent incidences are true.

Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: Scorsese] #628945
01/11/12 06:37 PM
01/11/12 06:37 PM
Australia
M
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica Offline
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica  Offline
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Nice find. Not many of us seem to be interested in this facet of the rap music industry, I however am fascinated. Thanks Scorsese.

(cough.)
Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #628948
01/11/12 06:53 PM
01/11/12 06:53 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Its pretty interesting stuff when you consider that quite a few of these are connected or are financed by gangs. I read somewhere that quite a few members of wu tang clan were convicted felons, odb,s charge sheet is about 4 pages long.

Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: Scorsese] #628961
01/11/12 07:51 PM
01/11/12 07:51 PM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Did you catch the file on Christopher Wallace/Biggie Smalls? It alleges a link between his camp and certain Genovese elements. Parts are heavily redacted, and in no way am I stating it as complete fact, but its an interesting aside.

(cough.)
Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #628962
01/11/12 08:07 PM
01/11/12 08:07 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Havent seen that but i think that mobsters have been known to hang out with stars. Never know might have just been some young associates who were fans or something i doubt there all sinatra fans.. As far as the biggie murder is concerned they found some new evidence recently about the bullets used which further implicates off duty police officers working for suge knight.

Whats your theory on the tupac murder?

I think it was just retaliation from the crips waiting outside for the guy tupac and his deathrow entourage beat up.

Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: Scorsese] #628963
01/11/12 08:15 PM
01/11/12 08:15 PM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
That about sums it up. I now believe that 2pac was simply in way over his head with guys like Suge Knight. Im not saying that Knight was directly responsible, but indirectly contributed.

There used to be a guy here named Vinny Gorgeous. He was an asshole. We did, however, have a great discussion on the murder, and he cleared up some misconceptions with some interesting video and such. The discussion can be found here; http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...true#Post599734

(cough.)
Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: Scorsese] #628964
01/11/12 08:22 PM
01/11/12 08:22 PM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
I would ambush them and take there shit. There bling is worth alot and I'm sure they carry alotta cash on them...and I know they have guns and security thats why I said ambush lol

Originally Posted By: Scorsese
Havent seen that but i think that mobsters have been known to hang out with stars. Never know might have just been some young associates who were fans or something i doubt there all sinatra fans.. As far as the biggie murder is concerned they found some new evidence recently about the bullets used which further implicates off duty police officers working for suge knight.

I think it was just retaliation from the crips waiting outside for the guy tupac and his deathrow entourage beat up.

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #628965
01/11/12 08:28 PM
01/11/12 08:28 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
You should read have gun will travel by ronin ro. Its about the rise and fall of death row records and goes into knights gang links and a whole bunch of murders and violence that occured around that time. I agree with you about tupac he started to think that he was one of bloods and could take part in actual gang feuds. There was another theory that p diddy paid the crips to kill him but i think thats bullshit.

Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #628966
01/11/12 08:34 PM
01/11/12 08:34 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
I would ambush them and take there shit. There bling is worth alot and I'm sure they carry alotta cash on them...and I know they have guns and security thats why I said ambush lol

you probably end up making three years salary in one night. You gonna be like omar out the wire lol

Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: Scorsese] #628971
01/11/12 09:05 PM
01/11/12 09:05 PM
Orange County, CA
Nicholas Offline
Underboss
Nicholas  Offline
Underboss
Orange County, CA
You should read have gun will travel by ronin ro. Its about the rise and fall of death row records and goes into knights gang links and a whole bunch of murders and violence that occured around that time. I agree with you about tupac he started to think that he was one of bloods and could take part in actual gang feuds. There was another theory that p diddy paid the crips to kill him but i think thats bullshit.

Yeah, I second that book. One of the best true crime books Ive ever read

"The Feds are a business Anthony, millions of tax dollars are invested in watching your ass, sooner or later, just like you, their gonna want a return on their investment." --- Neil Mink, Tony Soprano's lawyer
Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #628976
01/11/12 09:50 PM
01/11/12 09:50 PM
T
tt120 Offline
Capo
tt120  Offline
T
Capo
Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica
Did you catch the file on Christopher Wallace/Biggie Smalls? It alleges a link between his camp and certain Genovese elements. Parts are heavily redacted, and in no way am I stating it as complete fact, but its an interesting aside.

my theory on this is that it's kind of B.S. - there was a rapper out of Yonkers named 'Genovese' (an Italian kid who's real last name is Genovese) who was in the Yonkers rap scene. In the later part of his career Biggie Smalls was working with a group from Yonkers (The LOX) who had just signed to the same label Biggie was on. The Lox would bring Genovese the rapper around Biggie sometimes. I honestly think that was the actual link but it's just speculation on my part

If you're interested in the rap industry and its ties to crime you should check out this book "Notorious C.O.P." by Derrick Parker. Parker was a NYPD guy who doubled as a rap party promoter and lead the NYPD's "rap crime task force". It's horribly written and theres probably a lot of bullshit (has a lot on the 2pac, Biggie, Jam Master Jay murders peppered with Parker's opinions, theories, and what happened from "sources") - but theres some really interesting stuff regarding how intertwined street crime was with the rap scene, especially in the 1980 and early 90s

Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #628981
01/11/12 10:18 PM
01/11/12 10:18 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Mickey come to my neigborhood 20 years ago all Italian, now its all inspiring rappers lol.
Nice find. Not many of us seem to be interested in this facet of the rap music industry, I however am fascinated. Thanks Scorsese.

Genovese Family."
Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: Scorsese] #628982
01/11/12 10:19 PM
01/11/12 10:19 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
They killed Joey Merlino's Pal shortly after he got out, they gunned down tommy hill, tommy butter that GA talked about

Genovese Family."
Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: Scorsese] #628983
01/11/12 10:20 PM
01/11/12 10:20 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
This could have been a few weeks ago I'd google it someone brought that up today when I was out and about

Genovese Family."
Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #628986
01/11/12 10:37 PM
01/11/12 10:37 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
That about sums it up. I now believe that 2pac was simply in way over his head with guys like Suge Knight. Im not saying that Knight was directly responsible, but indirectly contributed.

There used to be a guy here named Vinny Gorgeous. He was an asshole. We did, however, have a great discussion on the murder, and he cleared up some misconceptions with some interesting video and such. The discussion can be found here; http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...true#Post599734
he is still my friend. talk to him daily. he was not an asshole. just misunderstood

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: Scorsese] #628988
01/11/12 11:51 PM
01/11/12 11:51 PM
Orange County, CA
Nicholas Offline
Underboss
Nicholas  Offline
Underboss
Orange County, CA
Phatty, I read a lot of his posts when I used to lurk here, Vinny posted a lot of good shit and a lot more of stupid jokes, however his posts regarding the murders of Tupac and Biggie, particularly Tupac was some of the best stuff I've ever read regarding their murders.

"The Feds are a business Anthony, millions of tax dollars are invested in watching your ass, sooner or later, just like you, their gonna want a return on their investment." --- Neil Mink, Tony Soprano's lawyer
Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: phatmatress] #628989
01/11/12 11:56 PM
01/11/12 11:56 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: phatmatress

he is still my friend. talk to him daily. he was not an asshole. just misunderstood

Ask him how was Vegas. wink

He was a dumb fucking asshole. No misunderstanding about it.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: carmela] #628990
01/11/12 11:57 PM
01/11/12 11:57 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
Originally Posted By: carmela

i know all about yours and his "friendship" he even showed me your facebook page. your very attractive tag!

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: phatmatress] #628992
01/12/12 12:02 AM
01/12/12 12:02 AM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ

i know all about yours and his "friendship" he even showed me your facebook page. your very attractive tag!

We were never facebook friends, but I see he's been interested enough in me over the past couple years to look me up on facebook. Good to know. I have that affect on people. Yes, I know I'm attractive, but it's always good to hear. Thanks.

Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: carmela] #628993
01/12/12 12:10 AM
01/12/12 12:10 AM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
not a problem....maybe im misunderstood as well. i know alot of people dislike him but oh well.

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: phatmatress] #628997
01/12/12 01:22 AM
01/12/12 01:22 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
lol..what an asshole....vinny " da asshole" Gorgeous

asshole asshole asshole!!!! LOL
head with guys like Suge Knight. Im not saying that Knight was

directly responsible, but indirectly contributed.
There used to be a guy here named Vinny Gorgeous. He was an asshole. We did, however, have a great discussion on the murder, and he cleared up some misconceptions with some interesting video and such. The discussion can be found here; http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...true#Post599734 [/quote]he is still my friend. talk to him daily. he was not an asshole. just misunderstood
[/quote]

Last edited by DickNose_Moltasanti; 01/12/12 01:26 AM.

Genovese Family."
Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #628998
01/12/12 01:33 AM
01/12/12 01:33 AM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
whats up with all the sig bashing? you can't even use the quotes right....or at least like any other intelligent user uses it, seriously i cant even respond to you half the time because i don't even know who or what your talking about everything is upside down or sideways.....and your not funny.

Last edited by phatmatress; 01/12/12 01:35 AM.

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #629011
01/12/12 05:59 AM
01/12/12 05:59 AM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
They killed Joey Merlino's Pal shortly after he got out, they gunned down tommy hill, tommy butter that GA talked about

Yeah tommy hill gave evidence against a drug gang and helped the police in some other investigations.
http://articles.philly.com/2011-12-05/ne...eath-tommy-hill

George anastasias got a few videos on him on mob scene.
http://seanpatrickgriffin.blogspot.com/2010/12/mob-scene-on-tommy-hill.html

Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: Scorsese] #629012
01/12/12 06:06 AM
01/12/12 06:06 AM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Remember this guy. Kenneth Mcgriff of the supreme team.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/murder-inc-muscle-linked-three-homicides
there was some talk about him being behind 50 cent shooting.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/surveilling-50-cent

Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: Scorsese] #629029
01/12/12 12:05 PM
01/12/12 12:05 PM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
Vinny was an asshole and that why hes no longer with us. Anyway, I wish I was on Facebook just so I can see what Carmella looks like. That was my grandmothers name...beautiful name! I may be the only 32 year old without facebook. Causes to many problems I think but thats a story for another day.

I remember when biggie died, they had a story on the news how he was in some way connected but I thought that was just a rumor. Maybe it was the Genovese rapper that was the link cause biggie was close with the lox. I am going to read Vinnie's stuff on pac though as I haven't seen it yet. He did have a good piece of info here and there but his type of "humor" was not for me.

Dick, I remember the Tommy Hill story. Joey was always trying to run around or make money with the black guys from philly. Then he would give them turkeys ion thanksgiving like he was Gotti or something

Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: spmob] #629069
01/12/12 01:55 PM
01/12/12 01:55 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: spmob
Vinny was an asshole and that why hes no longer with us. Anyway, I wish I was on Facebook just so I can see what Carmella looks like. That was my grandmothers name...beautiful name! I may be the only 32 year old without facebook. Causes to many problems I think but thats a story for another day.

You're right, Carmela is a beautiful name and I'm sure your grandmother was a beautiful woman. That's what makes what I'm about to tell you that much more difficult. My real name is Bertha. frown

Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: Scorsese] #629072
01/12/12 01:59 PM
01/12/12 01:59 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
And just so I'm somewhat on topic: Cash rules everything around me, Cream get the money..

Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: Scorsese] #629091
01/12/12 02:36 PM
01/12/12 02:36 PM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
dolla dolla bills yall lol

Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #629112
01/12/12 03:49 PM
01/12/12 03:49 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
lol..what an asshole....vinny " da asshole" Gorgeous

asshole asshole asshole!!!! LOL
head with guys like Suge Knight. Im not saying that Knight was

directly responsible, but indirectly contributed.
[/quote] [/quote]

send my best to vinny tell him hes missed in the forum

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: fbi files on ol dirty bastard and wutang clan [Re: tt120] #629148
01/12/12 08:05 PM
01/12/12 08:05 PM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Originally Posted By: Nicholas
You should read have gun will travel by ronin ro.
Yeah, I second that book. One of the best true crime books Ive ever read

Ill have to keep an eye out for it.

Originally Posted By: tt120

my theory on this is that it's kind of B.S. - there was a rapper out of Yonkers named 'Genovese' (an Italian kid who's real last name is Genovese) who was in the Yonkers rap scene. In the later part of his career Biggie Smalls was working with a group from Yonkers (The LOX) who had just signed to the same label Biggie was on. The Lox would bring Genovese the rapper around Biggie sometimes. I honestly think that was the actual link but it's just speculation on my part

If you're interested in the rap industry and its ties to crime you should check out this book "Notorious C.O.P." by Derrick Parker. Parker was a NYPD guy who doubled as a rap party promoter and lead the NYPD's "rap crime task force". It's horribly written and theres probably a lot of bullshit (has a lot on the 2pac, Biggie, Jam Master Jay murders peppered with Parker's opinions, theories, and what happened from "sources") - but theres some really interesting stuff regarding how intertwined street crime was with the rap scene, especially in the 1980 and early 90s

Thanks, thats quite interesting, and may very well be possible. The files are heavily redacted after all, and its easy to assume that Genovese would be a reference to the crime family. Ill definitely read up more on that.

I haven't read the book you mentioned, but one I have read and enjoyed I think was called "Fat Cat, 50 Cent and the Rise of the Hip Hop Hustler". It covers a lot of the stuff you talked about, including 50 Cents early 'blacklisting' in the rap industry, the Jam Master Jay murder and the links between Supreme McGriff and Murder Inc. It too cites the parellels between early crack kingpins like Fat Cat and latter day "gangsta" persona rappers.

As an aside, one thing thats always amused me is the irony in so many rappers taking on Gotti's name, who was a virulent racist in reality. He's probably turning in his grave. As if his grandkids weren't bad enough.

(cough.)
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull