I putting together information on Colapelle and was reading articles that Colapelle was partners with four people in the illegal gaming house on St. Leonard in which two partners were related to the Mafia leaders assuming Vito Rizzuto. They are as follow:

1. Francesco Del Balso (Imprisoned)
2. Mario Marabella kidnapped 2008
3. Bobby Manno (Related to Vito Rizzuto)
4. Giuseppe Sollecito

I don't know if Nicola Di Marco really counts as a partner for he claims he worked there to help pay off a $30,000 debt that was owed to Bobby Manno on behalf of a debt of $200,000 that was loaned to Giuseppe Sollecito who skipped town. The whole debt falling on Di Marco's shoulders which $175,000 was paid off to Manno by Agostino Cun trera at a meeting set up present were Rizzuto jr and Mario Marabella, leaving $25,000 balance plus interest owed by Di Marco to Manno.

So who was this other related partner to Rizzuto that i'm missing? Also who do you guys think was behind the kidnapping and murder of Mario Marabella? He was supposed to be a loan shark and partner in this gaming house anything else he was into that made him a specific target?