GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 103 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,706
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,279
Posts1,057,735
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
crip kills blood #713001
04/27/13 04:47 PM
04/27/13 04:47 PM
So-Cal
vinnietoothpicks26 Offline OP
BANNED
vinnietoothpicks26  Offline OP
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Every two hours.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: crip kills blood [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #713002
04/27/13 04:51 PM
04/27/13 04:51 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
You could probably have a daily post/thread just about the chicago killings if these worthless street gangs and prison gangs are now considered organized crime and worth discussing about on gangsterbb.

Compare the complexity, organization and longevity of real organized crime (ie Italian Mafia, Russian Mafia, Mexican Cartels, South American Distrubtors) compared to these morons that kill each other over colors or shank eachother in prison . There is no comparison

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: crip kills blood [Re: LittleNicky] #713004
04/27/13 04:55 PM
04/27/13 04:55 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
You could probably have a daily post/thread just about the chicago killings if these worthless street gangs and prison gangs are now considered organized crime and worth discussing about on gangsterbb.

Compare the complexity, organization and longevity of real organized crime (ie Italian Mafia, Russian Mafia, Mexican Cartels, South American Distrubtors) compared to these morons that kill each other over colors or shank eachother in prison . There is no comparison

Still, they must have at least some power. I remember reading an interview with the American-Russian gangster Monya Elson who didn't really have much respect for the Cosa Nostra and said the power of the crips and bloods is growing, at least in prison, and that they don't respect Italians at all. However, I don't know how credible, if at all, he is.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: crip kills blood [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #713005
04/27/13 04:57 PM
04/27/13 04:57 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Who gives a shit if a gangbanger doesnt respect the lcn. It does not matter. These guys are into drugs, thats it!. The LCN is into labor racketeering, the utter take over of labor unions throughout the biggest city in country. Its just way more complex.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: crip kills blood [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #713006
04/27/13 05:01 PM
04/27/13 05:01 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Respect vinnie

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: crip kills blood [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #713017
04/27/13 08:55 PM
04/27/13 08:55 PM
tommykarate Offline
Underboss
tommykarate  Offline
Underboss
If I had to choose id much rather be an lcn connected mobster then a crip/blood connected gangbanger.all the crips/bloods In my town flip flop like a fish out of water.sumthn like 1in4isa a known informant and most have NO MONEY AT ALL.at least most mobsters make some money

Last edited by tommykarate; 04/27/13 08:55 PM.

One thing about wiseguys...the hustle never ends.-tony soprano
Re: crip kills blood [Re: LittleNicky] #713023
04/27/13 11:02 PM
04/27/13 11:02 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
As far as street gangs, there a trail mix in the underworld. But why don't you consider prison gangs to be organized crime? If I recall correct that the Russian underworld traces it root back to prison and I think the Camorra as well.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: crip kills blood [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #713040
04/28/13 07:12 AM
04/28/13 07:12 AM
T
Tyler_Durden Offline
Made Member
Tyler_Durden  Offline
T
Made Member
Well Monya Elson was himself almost killed by the Italians until Danny Pagano stepped in and saved his life, so I don't know how much his opinion is worth. Until the LCN got hammered badly by the feds in the early-to-mid 90s the Russians were always junior partner to the Italians.

Black street gangs not respecting the mob seems a little farfetched considering their tendency to flock by the dozens to anyone who has any semblance of "rep" on the street.

Guys like Wild Bill Cutolo, Scarpa, Vinny Basciano, Gaspipe, Gotti, Gravano, Joey Merlino etc, could have had themselves an army of gangbangers if they went on a recruitment drive. Why the fuck would they do that though? lol

Re: crip kills blood [Re: Tyler_Durden] #713049
04/28/13 11:16 AM
04/28/13 11:16 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Tyler_Durden

Black street gangs not respecting the mob seems a little farfetched considering their tendency to flock by the dozens to anyone who has any semblance of "rep" on the street.

Guys like Wild Bill Cutolo, Scarpa, Vinny Basciano, Gaspipe, Gotti, Gravano, Joey Merlino etc, could have had themselves an army of gangbangers if they went on a recruitment drive. Why the fuck would they do that though? lol

thats probably one of the biggest exaggerations of the mafia i have ever heard.i agree that theres probably a little respect for them just due to all the well documented history and movies etc i doubt it extends much beyond that.

John gotti assault aside there are a number of examples of street gangs not really giving a fuck about mob guys.

cleveland mob associate mike roman was killed by a gang member.

A luchesse soldier asked for the help of a blood gangmember when an italian was being shaken down by another blood in new jersey.

Lewis Kasman hired a latin king gangmember to assault a mob associate in prison.

Carmine persico got punked in prison once when a black gangmember and his friends sat down and ate at the lunch table that persico usually ate at.

Mob Boss Loses Food Feud

Since 1985, while he's been behind bars at one prison or another, Carmine (Junior) Persico has managed to win a bloody mob war for control of his crime family, maintain a rose garden, and have some fun too, as the pictures below illustrate. But last month the jailed-for-life Colombo boss lost an embarrassing beef over his favored dining room spot that’s still the talk of his prison digs.

The dispute was one you might expect in a maximum security joint, where groups based on ethnicity, or region, carve out their own turf. Think of it like those occasional spats at Rao’s, the famed but tiny 10-table eatery that is favored by wiseguys – as well as politicos and celebrities – in East Harlem where every table is reserved virtually every night of the week, and where tempers sometimes flare about who’s getting a table and who isn’t.

But this one occurred in the mess hall of a relatively laid-back medium security prison in Butner, North Carolina where elderly inmates who need regular medical treatment and/or testing – like Bernie Madoff and the late Vincent (Chin) Gigante – are held. The facility, which has 760 inmates, is one of four in a complex that includes a hospital and houses a total of 3500 convicts.

“It’s the same thing in the synagogue I attend,” said one lawyer who is also familiar with prison protocol. “When someone’s in your row, that’s a problem." (Persico at a rose garden he cultivated in a prison yard at Lompoc in the late 1980s.)

The dispute began when Persico got to the corner table he has been sitting at for five years and saw it was already occupied. It ended with the 77-year-old Mafia boss walking away with juice dripping from his face and three wannabe lunch mates following meekly behind him.

On this particular day, inmate Antonio (T.O.) Stokes, an inner city gangster serving 17 years for the murder of a gambler during the robbery of a dice game in the nation’s capital, and three buddies, were already dining when the Persico crew arrived at the four-man table, according to Gang Land’s eye-and-ear witness. Stokes, 28, has been at Butner for two years, according to a Bureau of Prisons spokesman.

Junior reacted the same way he has whenever another inmate was “sitting at his table” with a window seat that looks out over the prison compound, said Gang Land’s prison source, who gave the following account of what ensued:

“He stood there giving off an aura that said, ‘get up and give me my table,’ and he tried to hurry the D.C. guys” but Stokes wasn’t intimidated, and told Persico: “You can have the table when we finish.”

As an angry Junior sat down at the next table to wait, he may have brushed up against Stokes. Or maybe he didn’t. In any event, T.O. said: “Hey pops, if you’re gonna bump me, say excuse me.”

“I didn’t bump you so I’m not going to say excuse me,” was Persico’s retort.

Stokes calmly stood up, said, “Fuck you then,” and emptied his glass of juice in Junior’s face, adding: “Go find another fucking table.”

If looks could kill, Stokes would be dead now. But a few seconds later, as T.O. and his buddies continued eating, the aging Mafia boss got up and walked out, with his crew of younger and obviously not old-school mobsters, following close behind.

Junior must have laid down the law to his crew, though. One of them manages to get to his table before anyone else does, and after staying away from his table “for a few days,” Gang Land hears Junior is back at his favored corner table with a view.

Re: crip kills blood [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #713054
04/28/13 11:55 AM
04/28/13 11:55 AM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Whats what they do in prison got to do with the organized criminal component? So what, these guys are animals in the joint, who gives a fuck if some young punk slapped a 75 year old italian around.
Have that same guy come to Coddington Avenue into Crea's club and talk like that.
Alternatively, none of these wiseguys would be caught dead walking into some black neighborhood where the gangbangers derive sustinence by destroying their own people. Its cuz the wiseguys live in the suburbs.

Re: crip kills blood [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #713060
04/28/13 12:13 PM
04/28/13 12:13 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
So Scorese's standard for ORGANIZED CRIME is not the complexity, size, hierarchy, cash-flow, longevity, scope and rackets of the enterprise- but whether some of a street gang's membership are animals in the can. Interesting.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 04/28/13 12:17 PM.

Re: crip kills blood [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #713061
04/28/13 12:29 PM
04/28/13 12:29 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Respect little nicky or as our friends scorcese and black family would say; lil nicky.

Re: crip kills blood [Re: LittleNicky] #713066
04/28/13 01:24 PM
04/28/13 01:24 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
So Scorese's standard for ORGANIZED CRIME is not the complexity, size, hierarchy, cash-flow, longevity, scope and rackets of the enterprise- but whether some of a street gang's membership are animals in the can. Interesting.

Actually if you looked at what i quoted from tyler durden you would see that most of my post was referring to what he said. The fact that this guy did that to carmine persico who is still considered the overall boss of the columbos without fear says a lot. The fact that none of his people that were with him didnt do anything aswell.

By the way "lil nikky" you dont need to capitalise the word organised crime to emphasise your point either i know what you mean.

Re: crip kills blood [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #713070
04/28/13 01:43 PM
04/28/13 01:43 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Clearly you don't understand my point because you keep posting garbage on this thread that has nothing to do with the topic. The fact that there are some lunatics in the can that don't respect italian gangsters is a complete non-sequitur. It tells us nothing about whether these losers, on their own merits, can be considered organized crime.

I figured using capitals would help your limited intellectual capacity focus on the actual topic on the thread.

Re: crip kills blood [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #713071
04/28/13 01:55 PM
04/28/13 01:55 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Its not comparable. We are talking enterprise corruption hear. Causing construction costs to go up single handidly 5%. The only think the blacks ever made you do was avoid their neighborhood while driving.
Respect Nicky.

Re: crip kills blood [Re: LittleNicky] #713072
04/28/13 01:56 PM
04/28/13 01:56 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
im sorry i didnt think that a thread called "crip kills blood" required any intelllectual capacity.

And again i was replying to tyler durdens post not anything you put down because to be honest this whole topic has been posted up numerous times before.

and speaking of garbage at least i didnt have to post a racial slur like you did in BGF thread just because you didnt feel that particular topic is interesting.

Re: crip kills blood [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #713073
04/28/13 02:06 PM
04/28/13 02:06 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
These discussions are pointless. No American Mafia-lover is ever going to admit that some street gang sets are powerful. In my honest opinion, the vast majority of the street gang members are loose cannons, but some -mostly those at the higher end- DO know the game and are involved in organized crime instead of petty bum crime.

Re: crip kills blood [Re: TheKillingJoke] #713075
04/28/13 02:14 PM
04/28/13 02:14 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
These discussions are pointless. No American Mafia-lover is ever going to admit that some street gang sets are powerful. In my honest opinion, the vast majority of the street gang members are loose cannons, but some -mostly those at the higher end- DO know the game and are involved in organized crime instead of petty bum crime.

Its not even that, we can discuss that. The point is these guys came onto two other threads to do with street gangs and black gangsters and made racial remarks straight away for no reason and then lil nikkys got the nerve to say im posting garbage when what i posted was relevant to the topic and was a reply to what someone else had posted.

Re: crip kills blood [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #713078
04/28/13 02:18 PM
04/28/13 02:18 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
This thread is about how OC russian mafia and the cartels are way more organized than the crips, bloods, and whatever other street gang you want to throw out there. Dont throw out the race card at me pal, if you can't handle the fact that I disagree that the rappers with the hoodies on mtv are not real "gangsta" than thats your problem. Reality is reality, fiction is fiction.

Re: crip kills blood [Re: LittleNicky] #713079
04/28/13 02:21 PM
04/28/13 02:21 PM
M
ManGauge Offline
Button
ManGauge  Offline
M
Button
Clearly you don't understand my point because you keep posting garbage on this thread that has nothing to do with the topic. The fact that there are some lunatics in the can that don't respect italian gangsters is a complete non-sequitur. It tells us nothing about whether these losers, on their own merits, can be considered organized crime.

I figured using capitals would help your limited intellectual capacity focus on the actual topic on the thread.

Get over yourself

Nobody respects mafiosi anymore other than a minute of folks who happen to live within area's they "run" and some misguided gangbangers

Plus in a few more decades , these "mafiosi" are going to have last names like "Gonzalez" and "Hernandez" lol

Re: crip kills blood [Re: TheKillingJoke] #713080
04/28/13 02:25 PM
04/28/13 02:25 PM
M
ManGauge Offline
Button
ManGauge  Offline
M
Button
Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke

I agree. It really is pointless . There seems to be a running bias within the organized crime aficionado "community" against "street gangs". Even when some of these "street gangs" demonstrate demonstrate "organized crime".

Re: crip kills blood [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #713082
04/28/13 02:38 PM
04/28/13 02:38 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
This thread is about how OC russian mafia and the cartels are way more organized than the crips, bloods, and whatever other street gang you want to throw out there. Dont throw out the race card at me pal, if you can't handle the fact that I disagree that the rappers with the hoodies on mtv are not real "gangsta" than thats your problem. Reality is reality, fiction is fiction.

Yeah cause the title of the thread really gives that impression doesn't it. whistle

And dont try and turn it around on me by using that race card nonsense that people like you use when your trying to be edgy or politically incorrect. I was referring to your first comment on the street gangs thread that SC had to edit out.

"reality is reality, fiction is fiction".
lol What the hell is that even supposed to mean?

Re: crip kills blood [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #713083
04/28/13 02:46 PM
04/28/13 02:46 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Fiction means that which is not facutal, fake. Reality is mutually exclusive with fiction. Stop busting my balls; okay? The fuckin word I used is not even racist. Im done with this shit. Enjoy posting about street corner crack head gangs. This site used to be interesting, now it has turned into the wire worship hour.
bye

Re: crip kills blood [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #713087
04/28/13 03:11 PM
04/28/13 03:11 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
Fiction means that which is not facutal, fake. Reality is mutually exclusive with fiction. Stop busting my balls; okay? The fuckin word I used is not even racist. Im done with this shit. Enjoy posting about street corner crack head gangs. This site used to be interesting, now it has turned into the wire worship hour.
bye

the 3 or 4 threads out of the 100 that get posted up on here that arent about the lcn all of a sudden makes this site the wire worship hour.

Re: crip kills blood [Re: Scorsese] #713088
04/28/13 03:25 PM
04/28/13 03:25 PM
T
Tyler_Durden Offline
Made Member
Tyler_Durden  Offline
T
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Scorsese
Originally Posted By: Tyler_Durden

thats probably one of the biggest exaggerations of the mafia i have ever heard.i agree that theres probably a little respect for them just due to all the well documented history and movies etc i doubt it extends much beyond that.

John gotti assault aside there are a number of examples of street gangs not really giving a fuck about mob guys.

cleveland mob associate mike roman was killed by a gang member.

A luchesse soldier asked for the help of a blood gangmember when an italian was being shaken down by another blood in new jersey.

Lewis Kasman hired a latin king gangmember to assault a mob associate in prison.

Carmine persico got punked in prison once when a black gangmember and his friends sat down and ate at the lunch table that persico usually ate at.

You're missing my point. Obviously every gangbanger won't bow down and lick the boots of the Italians. I never implied that. But the infatuation gang members(and not only, Griselda Blanco named her son Michael Corleone lol) have always had with the Italian Mafia image is hard to deny. Look at Big Meech and his Black Mafia Family for example.

And what I said is true. Countless gangbangers line up behind anyone who has even the slightest bit of reputation or fame or money. Even most rappers have huge entourages of gang members that do their bidding, protect them and sometimes even kill for them.
Guys like Wild Bill, Basciano, Scarpa or Casso could have recruited an army of gangbangers if they wanted to. They were stone killers, huge reputations, charismatic, and had a lot of money and power. That's what gangbangers are 'attracted' to.

Re: crip kills blood [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #713090
04/28/13 03:35 PM
04/28/13 03:35 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
i enjoy reading some of the more "street gang" themed articles, and scorsese posts alot of worthwhile articles in general. here's a real easy solution for some of you dopes: avoid the stuff that you think is boring, stupid, not "true OC", whatever the reason may be. if you feel like arguing about what the definition of organized crime is, or what groups do or don't qualify qualify as such, make a thread of your own, problem solved!

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: crip kills blood [Re: Tyler_Durden] #713093
04/28/13 04:00 PM
04/28/13 04:00 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
i get what you mean but that particular scenario even if it was possible would eventually implode on itself.

also it was the actual street gangs and hoodlums that sort of drove white mobsters out black areas during late 60s and 70s by robbing numbers operations and taking control of the drug trade in large areas(nicky barnes, frank matthews, pstones etc ).

the mafia mythology and imagery is mostly what alot of these rappers, gangbangers and drug dealers admire more than the actual people. Black mafia family doesnt really mean much because evry crime group gets called a mafia these days. Remember the philadelphia black mafia, although they structured their group like the mob they were furthest from being their fans, most of them were black muslims who alligned themselves with the nation of islam. With the rappers alot of the people around them get paid to be there.

Re: crip kills blood [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #713098
04/28/13 04:36 PM
04/28/13 04:36 PM
In exile watching star wars an...
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
In exile watching star wars an...
Personally i dont care, i really never read these threads so im not against scorsece or blackfamily posting anything. But as far as this comparison thing goes, big meech vs tony federici. That is the essence of black oc vs italian oc. So, while u never hear Rick Ross dropping his name on every rap song, federici has never done heavy time, and hes made MILLIONS. And whats better, he can spend it. Big meech can make 20 billion, but it aint worth shit when your sitting in fedmax. Lcn rackets have longevity. Rackets that dont revolve around the destruction of their communities. Black oc is certainly more violent and more profitable, but thats the difference. I mean no disrespect to either races. Respect!

¿De donde es don cheech?

Re: crip kills blood [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #713102
04/28/13 04:56 PM
04/28/13 04:56 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Skinny, Respecto.
As far as more profitable? Mabye, I think thats highly debatable. But even it is, it doesnt make a difference, because the lifespan of these guys is at most 30. These guys are considered "ole g's" when they are in their early 20's.

Re: crip kills blood [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #713116
04/28/13 07:20 PM
04/28/13 07:20 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Interesting how this topic turned out. I would say this since my name is brought up, street gangs will be the trail mix crime group ( ranging from street crimes to racketeering). Everybody have their own interest and to be bias on a forum without full knowledge of a subject isnt going to do you well. Yes gangbangers will always be in headlines and it's going be that way since there's about 800,000 gang members in this country. Furthermore, many gangs been active before the drug trade grew in their area. So to say one thing is strictly the cause-effect of gangs they is entirely fiction. My 2 cents. Respect to everybody.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull