GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (furio_from_naples), 105 guests, and 25 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,703
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,277
Posts1,057,726
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Tommy Shots killed a nun during mob hit #602824
05/12/11 04:27 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline OP
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline OP
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
The feds allege that a high-ranking Colombo crime family boss was involved in the death of a former nun, according to documents unsealed today.
Prosecutors claim that Thomas "Tommy Shots" Gioeli confided in a government informant that he was “going to hell” because he and Colombo family soldier Joseph Carna, also known as "Junior Lollipops," participated in a murder in the 1980s in which a nun was inadvertently killed, according to court papers.
On Jan. 4, 1982, fragments of a shotgun blast "penetrated the doors and walls of a residence" in Brooklyn, which resulted in the death of social worker Veronica Zuraw, who was also a former nun, federal prosecutors said.

"One of the apparent intended targets, Colombo family soldier Joseph Peraino, Jr., was also found dead on the stoop outside of the Lake Street residence, as he apparently attempted to escape the shooting," according to the feds.
Also injured in the shooting was Colombo family soldier Joseph Peraino, Sr., who survived but was left paralyzed.
Another incident the feds want the jury to hear is Gioeli's alleged assault of his daughter’s boyfriend and a plan to rob an amusement park on Long Island.
Gioeli has not been charged with any of the crimes mentioned in the court papers, but presented to the judge as part of its mounting evidence that the mobster lived a life of crime.
Gioeli's lawyers are expected to file a motion barring the jury from hearing any of these alleged crimes.
A similar motion last year to stop the feds from showing a potential jury family album photos of Gioeli hanging out with other accused mobsters was thrown out by a Brooklyn federal court judge.
Gioeli, 59, who is overweight and diabetic, was indicted for murder, racketeering and extortion in 2008 after the feds said he served as a hitman for the Colombo crime family.
Gioeli suffered a stroke in February 2010 after a judge refused to spring him on health grounds. He faces penalties that include life behind bars if convicted at his trial later this year.

http://fivefamiliesnyc.blogspot.com/

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bronx...N#ixzz1MAQYAYdL

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Tommy Shots killed a nun during mob hit [Re: Dapper_Don] #602825
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline OP
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline OP
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
An accused Colombo hit man, after accidentally killing a former nun, feared a fate worse than conviction: Eternal damnation.

Thomas (Tommy Shots) Gioeli confessed to both the January 1982 shooting and his anticipated sentence in the afterlife to a mob family capo, according to newly unsealed court documents.

Gioeli, in spilling his guts about the slaying, said he was "going to hell" for the shooting of sister-turned-social worker Veronica Zuraw - killed in her Brooklyn kitchen by a wayward shotgun blast.

Zuraw, a native of Brazil, was known as Sister Mary Adelaide before leaving her vocation, getting married and heading up the social services department of a Brooklyn-based agency.

The actual target of Gioeli's hit was Joseph Peraino Jr., who was shot to death on the stoop of Zuraw's Brooklyn home. His father, Joseph Sr., was shot and paralyzed in the mob hit.

Gioeli, 58, the former acting boss of the Colombo crime family, is facing federal trial for a half-dozen murders - including the 1997 slaying of off-duty NYPD cop Ralph Dols in Brooklyn.

The pretrial filing by prosecutors implicated him in several other murders and conspiracies - although Gioeli was never charged with any of the crimes.

Prosecutors asked a federal judge to allow testimony about those crimes at Gioeli's upcoming trial. Defense attorneys tried to keep the documented sealed, but it was made public after a request from the Daily News.

http://fivefamiliesnyc.blogspot.com/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime...l#ixzz1MAPE0ldn

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?

Re: Tommy Shots killed a nun during mob hit [Re: Dapper_Don] #602829
05/12/11 04:55 PM
05/12/11 04:55 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
But let's all keep in mind that this was a former nun. Apparently being married to Jesus wasn't good enough for her. It seems to me she wanted to live in sin! It's not my personal belief, but maybe Jesus was working through Tommy here.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Tommy Shots killed a nun during mob hit [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #602873
05/12/11 11:11 PM
05/12/11 11:11 PM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss
Sal Micciota claimed it was him and his now dead partner Jimmy Angelino who took part in this killing. He doesn't mention Tommy Shots being involved in it at all, someone is lying here.

Quote:
According to an FBI debriefing report, Miciotta stated that Carmine Persico approved the hit on the Perainos and that participants in the murder plot included such Colombo stalwarts as Joseph "Jo Jo" Russo, John Minerva, Vincent "Jimmy" Angellino, Frank Sparaco, and Anthony "Chucky" Russo. The murder details were ironed out at Joseph "Joe T" Tomasello's Avenue U social club, where a pair of sawed-off shotguns had been delivered for use by Miciotta and Angellino. The Colombo plan called for the Perainos to be driven to the Gravesend neighborhood, where they would be set upon by Miciotta and Angellino, who had been taken to the spot by wheelman Minerva.

http://www.villagevoice.com/1999-02-09/news/the-wiseguy-and-the-nun/

Re: Tommy Shots killed a nun during mob hit [Re: Dapper_Don] #602875
05/13/11 12:22 AM
05/13/11 12:22 AM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline OP
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline OP
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
interesting, but tommy shots was obv there he wouldnt be remembering stuff that didnt happen...somebody is lying...

Re: Tommy Shots killed a nun during mob hit [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #602891
05/13/11 09:04 AM
05/13/11 09:04 AM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
But let's all keep in mind that this was a former nun. Apparently being married to Jesus wasn't good enough for her. It seems to me she wanted to live in sin! It's not my personal belief, but maybe Jesus was working through Tommy here.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol lmafo lmafo wow jesus workin thru shots. thats classic

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: Tommy Shots killed a nun during mob hit [Re: Dapper_Don] #602931
05/13/11 03:00 PM
05/13/11 03:00 PM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
interesting, but tommy shots was obv there he wouldnt be remembering stuff that didnt happen...somebody is lying...

Yep, something stinks about the whole story. Sal Micciota claimed he took part in the hit as a shooter, and named other guys who took part, none of them being Tommy Gioeli or Joe Carna, who are named in this story. I don't know why he would take credit for killing a nun, when he didn't... That is the problem with these mob murders, you don't know who is lying, as most mobsters have a natural instict to lie. If Micciota was lying about this hit, what says he wasn't lying about everything he said? I think he was actually kicked out of the witness protection program for a while for lying, then brought back when he ratted out Casso for the stuff he was doing in prison like bringing in drugs, cell phones, booze, etc.

Re: Tommy Shots killed a nun during mob hit [Re: Dapper_Don] #603003
05/14/11 10:28 AM
05/14/11 10:28 AM
T
tt120 Offline
Capo
tt120  Offline
T
Capo
^ I think that was Carmine Sessa, not Micciota?

Re: Tommy Shots killed a nun during mob hit [Re: Dapper_Don] #603005
05/14/11 10:36 AM
05/14/11 10:36 AM
T
tt120 Offline
Capo
tt120  Offline
T
Capo
i wonder what Gioeli is going to say on his blog about this. The put the guy on the COVER of the DN yesterday. He is right on his blog...a couple of the DN reports really have a hard on for him

Re: Tommy Shots killed a nun during mob hit [Re: Dapper_Don] #603009
05/14/11 11:23 AM
05/14/11 11:23 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
I've been reading his blog and he's definitely saying a lot of interesting things. I wonder what guys like Persico and Franzese think of this guy now? Due to his position, I would think he'd need to be more careful with what he says.

Apparently Tommy's been following the Basciano trial very closely. What I found funny is that he called Massino a "human puddle of fat" and then often refers to him as "Joe Sausage". Considering how fat and disgusting Gioeli is, that is a very interesting choice of words.

Another thing that stuck out was his take on Donnie Brasco. Tommy states "You see the FBI Agent Joe Pistone a.k.a. Donnie Brasco was killing people on Joe "Sausage" Massino's orders. He wasn't cleaning up crime scenes and getting rid of bodies like it shows in the movies. This active duty FBI Agent was killing people, blowing their brains out of their ears, and the bureau will do anything to keep it quiet."

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Tommy Shots killed a nun during mob hit [Re: tt120] #603020
05/14/11 01:29 PM
05/14/11 01:29 PM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: tt120
^ I think that was Carmine Sessa, not Micciota?

Micciota was the one who dimed out Casso when they were both in the protective custody unit in Otisville. Casso had a bunch of guards and a secretary on his payroll bringing him in drugs, booze, and other contraband. Micciota was the one to first bring up the ex nun killing to the feds. Someone is lying their balls off, but all these guys are liars. Sessa is a scumbag too, he supposedly lied on the witness stand too, Tommy Shots says on his blog Sessa killed an innocent hot dog vendor.

Re: Tommy Shots killed a nun during mob hit [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #603023
05/14/11 01:59 PM
05/14/11 01:59 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
I've been reading his blog and he's definitely saying a lot of interesting things. I wonder what guys like Persico and Franzese think of this guy now? Due to his position, I would think he'd need to be more careful with what he says.

Apparently Tommy's been following the Basciano trial very closely. What I found funny is that he called Massino a "human puddle of fat" and then often refers to him as "Joe Sausage". Considering how fat and disgusting Gioeli is, that is a very interesting choice of words.

Another thing that stuck out was his take on Donnie Brasco. Tommy states "You see the FBI Agent Joe Pistone a.k.a. Donnie Brasco was killing people on Joe "Sausage" Massino's orders. He wasn't cleaning up crime scenes and getting rid of bodies like it shows in the movies. This active duty FBI Agent was killing people, blowing their brains out of their ears, and the bureau will do anything to keep it quiet."

whats the web address to good ol shots blog? i had it on my old computer but i recently got a new one and lost all my old bookmarks

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: Tommy Shots killed a nun during mob hit [Re: phatmatress] #603029
05/14/11 03:32 PM
05/14/11 03:32 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline OP
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline OP
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: phatmatress

whats the web address to good ol shots blog? i had it on my old computer but i recently got a new one and lost all my old bookmarks

http://tommygioelisvoice.blogspot.com/

Re: Tommy Shots killed a nun during mob hit [Re: Dapper_Don] #603037
05/14/11 06:01 PM
05/14/11 06:01 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
his blogs seem a little bit more intelligent. i love how he changed the bin laden thing. that was like the third thought that rolled thru my head when i was watching tv and heard that they got bin laden. i thought my god what is tommy shot's new catch phrase gonna be now?

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: Tommy Shots killed a nun during mob hit [Re: Dapper_Don] #603100
05/16/11 01:41 AM
05/16/11 01:41 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
lol lol Yeah I noticed that too. "Where's Bin Laden?" and then like two weeks later they execute that cocksucker. It was beautiful.

Now, I decided to make a list of catch phrase ideas for Tommy.

"Where's Bin Laden's friends?"
"Where was Lindsay Lohan when Ralph Dols got whacked out?"
"Stop all those horny priests!!!"
"Why is the cast of Jersey Shore free?"
"My mother needs her son"
"What about Suge Knight?"
"I love nuns. I hate guns."
"Nobody is taking care of my dog, Stanley"

Re: Tommy Shots killed a nun during mob hit [Re: Dapper_Don] #603101
05/16/11 01:49 AM
05/16/11 01:49 AM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline OP
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline OP
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
LMAOOOOOO

Re: Tommy Shots killed a nun during mob hit [Re: Dapper_Don] #603110
05/16/11 08:50 AM
05/16/11 08:50 AM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
the last 2 are great vinny!!!!