GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 85 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,399
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,794
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,291
Posts1,058,076
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Organized Crime Video game idea #643897
04/15/12 10:30 AM
04/15/12 10:30 AM
D
danielperrygin Offline OP
Underboss
danielperrygin  Offline OP
D
Underboss
First off let me say that the Godfather the game was the best video game ever, so when Godfather 2 was about to come out and have the crew feature i was jumping for joy. When the game came out and i got it i liked it but i wasn't as impressed as i was for the first one, mainly due to how much smaller the map was. I love being able to go from city to city and i loved having a crew that you can build, dress, and equip the way you want to but i would have liked it a lot more if New York, Florida, and Cuba were about 4 times the size and they dozens of more rackets on each map. It got me thinking though, and i hope there is someone on here that may be able to make it happen, there should be a multiplayer internet based organized crime game just like call of duty and all those army games. Just think you start out as a nobody living in your grandma's spare bedroom and work your way up to organized crime boss of the world, but it wont be that easy. The reason i want it to be multiplayer based and on the internet is so for one you can join up with other people to make your crew, then you can join up with other crews to become a family, you can fight rival crew from across the map and within your own crime family to gain control. You could set up your own rackets and businesses as well as fight to gain control of others businesses, plus it wont be a push over like when you are playing against the computer because you will be fighting against actual people. The possibilities are endless, you could choose your nationality, weather you want to join other people or stay independent, you could stay away from the rackets and just choose to be a hired hitman, the choices you would have would be endless. Who's with me on this?!?! I say lets make it happen!!!!

Re: Organized Crime Video game idea [Re: danielperrygin] #644904
04/23/12 09:07 PM
04/23/12 09:07 PM
In a van down by the river!
Longneck Offline
Longneck  Offline

In a van down by the river!
A multiplayer mob game in the style of call of duty sounds awesome...but it would be difficult to implement.

You can't really do a sit down or a mob style hit in a multiplayer game.

It really just sounds like a giant clusterfuck when I think about how you would try to do these kind of things.

Just think of governments as competitive organized crime syndicates trying to whack each other during those army games I guess.

Long as I remember The rain been coming down.
Clouds of Mystery pouring Confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, Trying to find the sun;
And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain.

Re: Organized Crime Video game idea [Re: danielperrygin] #644942
04/24/12 09:35 AM
04/24/12 09:35 AM
D
Underboss
D
Underboss
Yea but i want it a little more complex then that. You know those multiplayer internet based mob boss games? I want it like that but you are there doing the stuff, not just pressing a button and it flipping the the "complete" screen.

Re: Organized Crime Video game idea [Re: danielperrygin] #648755
05/26/12 07:16 PM
05/26/12 07:16 PM
D
Underboss
D
Underboss
Think of it as having your own part of a city like on gta. You build up your rackets, defend your territory and fight for others territory. All done over the internet in a multiplayer based style where you can join a existing crew or build up your own crew to go and take over a territory. Get paid for ever blowjob and dice roll!!!

Re: Organized Crime Video game idea [Re: danielperrygin] #699909
02/26/13 01:02 PM
02/26/13 01:02 PM
Ireland
DonMega Offline
Capo
DonMega  Offline
Capo
Ireland
warhammer dawn of war 2

but with oc figures would be great

Re: Organized Crime Video game idea [Re: danielperrygin] #700437
03/01/13 09:59 AM
03/01/13 09:59 AM
AmericanCrime Offline
Capo
AmericanCrime  Offline
Capo
So basically multiplayer crime game with more RPG elements and Choose-Your-Own-Adventure type open world. Elder Scrolls model applied to a GTA-like setting with MP. I could definately go for that

Also there are GTA multiplayer mods that allow facilitate roleplaying if you're into that. Altho they're oft mismanaged and community regulated which means they're as flawed as the people that run them. But it's likely the closest experience of a org. crime simulation in video game form.

Re: Organized Crime Video game idea [Re: danielperrygin] #717001
05/23/13 01:09 AM
05/23/13 01:09 AM
Manhattan, New York
Vince_Ancelotti Offline
Consigliere
Vince_Ancelotti  Offline
Consigliere
Associate
Manhattan, New York
I agree to this fully but only thing you would need a host of some sort so that you can kick people. Because as with any other multiplayer game there would alway's be those "players" that decide to fuck things up just to be stupid. But i would make a game like this if i could because ever since i was young i wanted a game like this. Fully La Costra Nostra.

Vince "Mr.V" Ancelotti

Consigliere of Ancelotti Crime Family

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull