GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (RushStreet, 2 invisible), 167 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,816
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,301
Posts1,058,195
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Organized Crime - Real Life
37 minutes ago
Attempted murder, two gunshots against an ex pentito
The investigators have already collected the first statements from the victim, who underwent surgery
Published on: 04/25/2024 – 17:57

VITTORIA The victim of the ambush this morning in Vittoria is Roberto Di Martino, 62 years old, previously believed to be a member of the Dominante-Carbonaro clan and arrested in the Squalo operation 30 years ago. He was then a collaborator with justice and left the protection program in 2021. The man had just left his house, in the area near the Vittoria cemetery, when a man approached his car and wounded him with two shots gunshot that hit him in the neck and face. Di Martino managed to reach his brother-in-law's house, not far away, and telephoned the police. Immediately rescued, he was transported to hospital. He is not in any danger to his life. The investigators have already collected the first statements from Di Martino, who then underwent surgery for his injuries. Di Martino's wounding is the second criminal incident in Vittoria this year. On 28 February, in the Colledoro area, near the hospital, Giovanni Russo was killed. Alex Ventura, also believed to be close to criminal circles, admitted to having carried out the murder. However, Ventura had declared that the murder was the result of "personal disagreements", because in the past he had been threatened by Russo.
1,579 360,229 Read More
The Godfather Trilogy
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by JCrusher
if Fredo doesn’t tell Mike about the Senate lawyer Mike goes to jail

They already knew Frankie was alive, and the senator had openly announced that the committee could establish perjury by Michael. I guess the open question is how did they discover Frankie was alive.
26 3,752 Read More
2 hours ago
As many of you know, I've been quite busy since my mom died a couple weeks ago (and not going to end any time soon,) so I haven't been able to put up a new episode of Mob Fireside Chat....BUT this coming week...I'm going to be putting together a video on none other than Dominick Nuccio...you know, "the hitman who wasn't hitman." We've had so many requests to make this into a video, and because it was such a popular FREE article on our Button Guys website, I thought it would definitely be a good one to do.

It's also kind of fitting since I'm going to be moving to the same area where Nuccio lived which was also Ross Prio's old stomping grounds. Definitely looking forward to exploring all that history IN PERSON.

So, watch for that video this coming week.

BTW, here's the link again for those of you who'd like to read the article: https://thenewyorkmafia.com/chicago-outfit-assassin-little-libby-nuccio/
20 1,065 Read More
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by NYMafia
“The level of frustration, bitterness, jealousy and envy in a certain person is clearly palpable. So much so, that it's now at crescendo level."

...It's sad for him.

...case in point.
501 36,876 Read More
4 hours ago
A hitman who wasnt a hitman and never killed anyone but still was a dangerous hitman...geeeeshhh....fuck outta here with these bullshit threads and stop bumping up your own threads with bullshit posts

Btw hows the "new" site??? I hear you stole money from people for nothing...lol
40 839 Read More
4 hours ago
^^^^
‘I cannot believe we are not even going to try’ (Toronto Star), Apr 25, 2024
https://pressreader.com/article/281509346248205
90 26,838 Read More
5 hours ago
Anyone have one? Or infos on the top players?
0 87 Read More
5 hours ago
[Linked Image]
21 926 Read More
5 hours ago
lol lol lol
5 361 Read More
6 hours ago
A-3 was Frank “Cheech” Livorsi (an iconic, old-time Harlem-based soldier - Genovese, NY)
4 225 Read More
6 hours ago
“I called your fuckin' house five times yesterday, your wife said you weren't home. Now if she thinks she's a dunsky, or you think your a dunsky, and you’re gonna disregard my motherfucking phone calls, I’ll blow you and that fucking house up….understand me?

This is not a fuckin' game here! My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll fuckin' kill you.” ~ John Gotti
59 2,118 Read More
6 hours ago
THE ELECTION PROCESS...

One afternoon, an American, a Japanese, and a Bosnian were chatting over a cup of coffee and the discussion turned to political elections.

The American, proud of his country, stated; "In America, in less than 2 hours after the casting of the election ballots, we pretty much already know who will win the race."

The proud Japanese, not to be outdone, retorted; "That’s nothing! In Japan, we get the election results within 2 minutes."

Thinking he had them beat, the clueless Bosnian mocked them and remarked; "I don’t get it fellas. Why does it take both your countries so long? In Bosnia, we already know who got elected 2 months before our Election Day."
574 49,761 Read More
7 hours ago
What can fill up an entire room, yet, takes up no space?

....Light.
279 19,894 Read More
9 hours ago
In 1951, John Patton was questioned by the U.S. Crime Commission hearings in Washington, D.C. aka the Kefauver Committee. Here are few quite interesting snippets from the hearings:

The Chairman: Mr. Patton, please. Do you solemnly swear that the testimony you will give this committee will be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?

Mr. Patton. I do.

Mr. Halley. What is your full name, please?

Mr. Patton. John Patton.

Mr. Halley. Where do you live?

Mr. Patton. 14200 Av, Burnham, Ill.

Mr. Halley. How long have you lived there?

Mr. Patton. About 64 years.

Ml- Halley. Mr. Patton, before we get into your further testimony, can you tell me why the committee had so much trouble serving a subpoena on you over a period of almost 6 months?

Mr. Patton. I don't know.

Mr. Halley. We sent our investigators to your home.

Mr. Patton. Yes.

Mr. Halley. We were always told you were not home and nobody knew where to reach you.

Mr. Patton. Your investigators came there three times.

Mr. Halley. We telephoned frequently.

Mr. Patton. No, now, wait a minute. Let me tell it.

Mr. Halley. Go ahead and tell it your way.

Mr. Patton. I was home there several times when they told me that the investigators just left. I didn't go looking for them. I seen the mail man every day, either at the farm or at the house, and I wasn't away. I might have been away 5 or 6 days during that period.

Mr. Halley. Do you have a radio at your home?

Mr. Patton. Yes, sir.

Mr Halley. Wasn't the radio carrying stories daily that this committee was looking for you?

Mr. Patton. I have seen it in the papers, but I don't believe everything in the papers. After I came in here, I seen by the papers where you people were out to get me arrested.

Mr. Halley. Do you believe it now?

Mr. Patton. No, sir. I don't believe the papers.

Mr. Halley. Do you believe that we want to talk to you now?

Mr. Patton. I presume that you did want to talk to me.

Mr. Halley. Did you have any reason for not wanting to talk to the committee?

Mr. Patton. Not a thing.

Mr. Halley. In effect, you were just ducking it deliberately?

Mr. Patton. No, I wasn't.

Mr. Halley. That one day you read in the papers the committee was going to get out a warrant of arrest for you, is that right?

Mr. Patton. I’ve seen that several times.

Mr. Halley. Is that when you decided to come in?

Mr. Patton. I didn't come in. I waited until you sent me a letter to come in.

Mr. Halley. We sent you a registered letter?

Mr. Patton. Yes, and I went and received it.

Mr. Halley. That was a foolish thing to do,

Mr. Patton. Are you advising me it was foolish?

Mr. Halley. That is how we got service on you, isn't it?

Mr. Patton. Yes.

Mr. Halley. Mr. Patton, what are your present business interests?

Mr. Patton. Well, trying to get rid of you fellows is my principal business, but I haven't been doing much this summer except staying on the farm. I keep on buying a few cattle and trying to sell them.

Mr. Halley. Do you own any stock in any company?

Mr. Patton. Yes, sir I own some stock in the Miami Beach Kennel Club, and the one at Tampa.

Mr. Halley. Your son owns stock in them, too?

Mr. Patton. He owns stock in Tampa. And I think that is all of the stock I got any place.

Mr. Halley. Jacksonville Kennel Club?

Mr. Patton. No.

Mr. Halley. Sportsman's Park?

Mr. Patton. No.

Mr. Halley. National Jockey Club?

Mr. Patton. No.

Mr. Halley. Does your son own stock in that?

Mr. Patton. Yes, sir.

Mr. Halley. Do you have any other business interests?

Mr. Patton. I got an interest in a farm.

Mr. Halley. What are you worth today, Mr. Patton?

Mr. Patton. Oh, I don't know, three, four hundred thousand, maybe ; it depends a lot on the market.

Mr. Halley. It could be more?

Mr. Patton. Could be more.

Mr. Halley. You used to be the famous boy mayor of Burnham?

Mr. Patton. I don't know anything about being famous, but I was the mayor of Burnham, the president of the village of Burnham.

Mr. Halley. You are working at being famous right now; aren't you?

Mr. Patton. No, sir; no, sir.

Mr. Halley. When were you mayor of Burnham?

The Chairman. He wasn't; he was president of the village.

Mr. Patton. President of the village of Burnham for about 38 or
40 years.

Mr. Halley. For that whole length of time?

Mr. Patton. Yes.

Mr. Halley. How did you get to know Al Capone?

Mr. Patton. I don't know how I got to know him. I got to know him ; that's all.

Mr. Halley. You were pretty good friends?

Mr. Patton. I guess I was all right with him.

Mr. Halley. Was he all right with you?

Mr. Patton. As far as I am concerned, yes.

Mr. Halley. Did you know Frank Nitti?

Mr. Patton. Yes, sir.

Mr. Halley. Eddie O'Hare?

Mr. Patton. Yes, sir.

Mr. Halley. They were all one crowd; weren’t they?

Mr. Patton. How do you mean, "one crowd"?

Mr. Halley. Well, they were a gang of rumrunners, weren’t they bootleggers?

Mr. Patton. I don't know whether they were bootleggers. I don’t think Eddie O'Hare was a bootlegger. I didn't know Eddie until later around 1928. I don't know what he did in St. Louis. He was a lawyer and I can't keep track of lawyers, you know.

Mr. Halley. I hope the lawyers can keep track of you from now on.

Mr. Patton. Oh, they have did it pretty well.

Mr. Halley. Well, this one had a hard time up to today, tell me, you can't have any doubts that Capone and Nitti were in the beer- running business?

Mr. Patton. No, I have no doubts.

Mr. Halley. Was Frank Nitti connected with the dog tracks?

Mr. Patton. Yes.

Mr. Halley. You are talking now about which race track?

Mr. Patton. Sportsman's Park.

Mr. Halley. He was up there with Eddie O'Hare; is that right?

Mr. Patton. Yes.

Mr. Halley. Was Larry McCullough an associate of Capone's?

Mr. Patton. No; Bob never hung around much with them Italian fellows at all.

Mr. Halley. Well, weren't you?

Mr. Patton. He might have been with them at times, a lot of times, but he never did that.

Mr. Halley. How did Bill Johnston get into the set-up with you and Eddie O'Hare?

Mr. Patton. Oh, Bill Johnston, first time I knew Bill Johnston he was bookkeeper at the barns, back there for the horsemen.

Mr. Halley. What happened with respect to the Miami Kennel Club? Who took over control of that after O'Hare died?

Mr. Patton. Well, Charlie Bidwell and I imagine he got some of Eddie's…it was Bidwell and Johnston.

Mr. Halley. Bidwell and Johnston?

Mr. Patton. Yes.

Mr. Halley. What interest did you have?

Mr. Patton. I don't know how much I had there — about as much as they had.

Mr. Halley. And between the three of you, you ran the track?

Mr. Patton. Yes.

Mr. Halley. Have you been active in politics in Florida?

Mr. Patton. No, sir, no.

Mr. Halley. Did you talk to Bill Johnston about the contribution he made to Fuller Warren's campaign in 1948?

Mr. Patton. Yes.

Mr. Halley. Did you contribute any money to it?

Mr. Patton. No, sir; and I will tell you why, because I was sick; maybe I would have gotten into it, but I was sick in bed about that time. I had a heart attack, and I had three nurses, and they weren't bothering me much when I was down there.

Mr. Halley. What did Johnston say to you about his idea of financing this campaign for Fuller Warren?

Mr. Patton. He was always a little nutty about Fuller Warren, He thought he was going to be the next President of the United States, I suppose.

Mr. Halley. Did he talk about what it would mean to him, Bill Johnston, or to you, John Patton, if Fuller Warren was elected?

Mr. Patton. It didn't mean anything to me. I don't know what it meant to him. I didn't want to be made a colonel. Bill is a colonel, I think.

Mr. Halley. Well, did it mean anything else to him?

Mr. Patton [shrugging shoulders] I don't know.

Mr. Halley. Of course, it would make him a pretty influential fellow in the State of Florida?

Mr. Patton. Sure.

Mr. Halley. There was no doubt about that?

Mr. Patton. Sure. I know if I gave him that much money I would want to talk to him.

Mr. Halley. It was a big political contribution?

Mr. Patton. Yes, sure, that is it.

Mr. Halley. Did he ask you to put any money into it?

Mr. Patton. No, he didn't.

Mr. Halley. After Fuller Warren was elected, did you have any discussion?

Mr. Patton. No.

Mr. Halley. Do you know Tony Accardo?

Mr. Patton. His name was Batters when I knew him.

Mr. Halley. Joe Batters?

Mr. Patton. Yes, sir that is what I know him by.

Mr. Halley. By the way, do you know Fuller Warren?

Mr. Patton. Sure.

Mr. Halley. Pretty well?

Mr. Patton. Well, I know him enough to talk to him and say hello to him.

Mr. Halley. How well do you know Joe Batters?

Mr. Patton. Just to know that that was his name, Joe Batters, and sometimes if I would meet him I would forget what his name was.

Mr. Halley. How well did you know the Fischettis?

Mr. Patton. Well, I knew them longer than I knew Batters, and I didn't know them any too good.

Mr. Halley. Was Batters in the gambling business?

Mr. Patton. Not to my knowledge, until I seen it in the newspapers, now it looks that way.

Mr. Halley. Did you know Guzik, Jack Guzik?

Mr. Patton. Oh, sure, sure, sure.

Mr. Halley. Pretty well?

Mr. Patton. I think I knew Guzik, yes, I knew him longer than I know the rest of them, yes.

Mr. Halley. Well, I think you have been pretty frank. In fact, Mr. Patton, you almost make me sorry I had so much trouble finding you. I think you have pretty well made up for it.

Mr. Patton. Thank you. Thank you. We get along all right.

Mr. Halley. Let's see if we can work it a little further along, and maybe really be helpful.

Did you know Paul Ricca?

Mr. Patton. Yes, sir.

Mr. Halley. How long have you known Paul Ricca?

Mr. Patton. Maybe 15 or 20 years, I am just guessing. It may be more or it may be less.

Mr. Halley. He also was a pretty close associate of Capone, wasn't he?

Mr. Patton. I don't know. I have seen him around Capone. But, I have seen a million — I have seen a lot of people around him.

Mr. Halley. You know Louis Campagna?

Mr. Patton. Yes.

Mr. Halley. "Little New York" I think they call him?

Mr. Patton. Yes.

Mr. Halley. You have known him about the same length of time?

Mr. Patton. Yes. Look how many I met outside, out here for the last 3 days, that I have been out there.

Mr. Halley. Like a gathering of the clan?

Mr. Patton. I don't know where you got all of them guys.

Mr. Halley. All of your old friends?

Mr. Patton. They weren't my old friends. They are all new ones.

Mr. Halley. You are a friendly fellow, Mr. Patton, but, tell me, how about Ricca and Campagna, how did you get to know them 15 or 20 years ago?

Mr. Patton. Well, I think Ricca at one time, I think he used to take a lot of bets, laid bets, at bookmakers. I think he was interested in that. I don't know who was with him in it. I think that is what Ricca did.

Mr. Halley. Did you do a lot of betting?

Mr. Patton. No. I have never made a bet on a horse in my life. If there were three or four people sitting here, say, "Put a dollar on a bet with you," I would bet a dollar. I don't know how to read a racing form.

Mr. Robinson. One last question, weren't you much closer to Mr. Nitti than you were
to O'Hare?

Mr. Patton. No, I was at Eddie O'Hare — I was with Eddie O'Hare all the time in business, and we never had an argument or dispute, about money or anything.

Mr. Robinson. Wasn't there friction between Mr. Nitti and Mr. O'Hare?

Mr. Patton. Not to my knowledge.

Mr. Robinson. Had you ever heard there was?

Mr. Patton. No, sir.

Mr. Robinson. Never at any time?

Mr, Patton. No, sir.

Mr. Robinson. When they were in the office together, did they speak to each other?

Mr. Patton. Always in my presence, I think.

Mr. Robinson. That is all.

The Chairman. All right, Mr. Patton. We will see you again some time.

Mr. Patton. I hope not.
13 508 Read More
15 hours ago
https://updatesonnews.substack.com/p/report-how-italys-ndrangheta-mafia

Report: How Italy’s "Ndrangheta" Mafia Allegedly Infiltrated Canadian Banks
4 420 Read More
General Discussion / Other
Yesterday at 11:52 PM
2,565 67,225 Read More
The Sopranos
Yesterday at 11:23 PM
Vito as well as Christopher would never have the same aura as Tony Soprano.
Tony had all the skills to be the boss.
4 358 Read More
Yesterday at 10:04 PM
Matty G is an extremely well dressed wiseguy. Love him
4 647 Read More
Yesterday at 07:18 PM
Suspended DEA Special Agent Sentenced To Four Years In Prison For Taking Bribes

Wednesday, A

Today, April 24, 2024, Damian Williams, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced that JOHN COSTANZO JR. was sentenced today by U.S. District Judge J. Paul Oetken to four years in prison for participating in a scheme in which his co-defendant, MANUEL RECIO, and others funneled tens of thousands of dollars to COSTANZO in exchange for COSTANZO providing sensitive law enforcement information to assist defense lawyers.
U.S. Attorney Damian Williams said: “With today’s sentence, John Costanzo Jr. finally faces the consequences of selling his office as part of a bribery scheme.  By disclosing sensitive information in exchange for money, Costanzo endangered his fellow officers, interfered in significant criminal investigations, and violated the laws he had sworn to uphold.  Such conduct demands serious punishment, and today’s sentence does just that.  Let this be a message to all public officials who are tempted to profit illegally from their service — there will be serious consequences.”
According to the evidence presented in court during the trial:
JOHN COSTANZO JR. was a Drug Enforcement Administration (“DEA”) special agent most recently assigned to DEA Headquarters.  He was a Group Supervisor in the DEA’s Miami Field Office until June 2019.  MANUEL RECIO is a former DEA special agent who retired as the Assistant Special Agent in Charge for the Miami Field Office in November 2018.  Upon his retirement, RECIO began operating his own business, which provided private investigative services to criminal defense attorneys and also helped defense attorneys to recruit clients.  From around the time of RECIO’s retirement through around November 2019, RECIO agreed with COSTANZO to provide benefits to COSTANZO in exchange for COSTANZO providing RECIO with nonpublic information about DEA investigations.  COSTANZO provided RECIO with information about nonpublic investigations, such as the identities of individuals charged and the anticipated timing of indictments and arrests, and intelligence which COSTANZO obtained from the Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Information System (“NADDIS”), a DEA database that contains information about individuals who are or have been under investigation by the DEA.  RECIO paid COSTANZO for this information, which RECIO used to help recruit new clients for criminal defense attorneys.
Among the benefits paid to COSTANZO were a $2,500 payment made in November 2018, shortly after RECIO’s retirement from the DEA, which was funneled to COSTANZO through a company owned by a close family member of COSTANZO.  At the same time that this payment was made, RECIO began asking COSTANZO to run searches in NADDIS to provide RECIO with nonpublic DEA information about DEA targets and investigations.  Following that initial payment, RECIO and others continued to provide benefits to COSTANZO, including tens of thousands of dollars that were funneled from RECIO through a company created by a DEA task force officer and $50,000 that was paid to COSTANZO through a close family member for COSTANZO’s purchase of a condominium in January and February 2019.
In return, COSTANZO continued to provide nonpublic DEA information to RECIO, including information about the timing of forthcoming indictments and information about DEA arrest plans of particular targets.  COSTANZO also searched NADDIS for names of particular individuals requested by RECIO on dozens of occasions during the scheme and provided RECIO with information and assistance with particular charged defendants represented by attorneys for whom REICO was working.  During the scheme, COSTANZO and RECIO took steps to conceal the existence of the scheme, including by structuring the payments from RECIO to COSTANZO through third parties and through COSTANZO’s use of a cellphone provided by RECIO for communications related to the scheme.
In addition to the prison term, COSTANZO, 49, of Coral Gables, Florida, was sentenced to three years of supervised release and ordered to forfeit $98,250.
Mr. Williams praised the outstanding investigative work of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Justice’s Office of the Inspector General and thanked the DEA’s Office of Professional Responsibility for its support in this matter.
The prosecution is being handled by the Office’s Illicit Finance and Money Laundering Unit.  Assistant U.S. Attorneys Mathew Andrews, Emily Deininger, and Sheb Swett are in charge of the prosecution.
0 157 Read More
Yesterday at 03:08 PM
https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/...recompense-pour-retrouver-all-boivin.php

Trafficker in conflict with the Hells Angels
Up to $100,000 reward to find All Boivin
354 50,596 Read More
Yesterday at 09:33 AM
Some interesting stories and rare pics...enjoy.

0 95 Read More
Yesterday at 12:56 AM
0 193 Read More
04/23/24 11:38 PM
0 116 Read More
04/23/24 11:31 PM
King Ralphie has a nice ring to it.

The Santaniellos have the power now in Springfield (MA) mob, per multiple sources.

On the heels of finally getting his button in New York City, 56-year old Ralphie Santaniello has taken over the Genovese crime family’s Western Massachusetts wing by a show-of-force, pushing out his infirmed first-cousin, Albert (The Animal) Calvanese, an unsanctioned skipper of mafia affairs in the area the past seven years, and assuming control of the city’s historic Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Society Social Club Monday morning, sources claim. Calvanese, 61, survived a serious car wreck last month and is recovering from two broken legs, among other major injuries. His reign as the de-facto boss of the Springfield crew was a “rogue operation with little to no oversite from the Bronx” and increasingly upset local and NYC mob figures by who he was letting in the club to do business, sources say.

Back in the 2000s, Calvanese, Santaniello and Santaniello’s dad, consummate Springfield mafia OG Amedeo, all worked together under young-gun, baby-faced local mob chief Anthony (Bingy) Arillotta, who succeeded the longstanding leaders of the Scibelli brothers–Big Al Bruno era at the forefront of the region’s rackets. In the years following Arillotta flipping in 2009, the three of them took control of the Springfield crew themselves, with Ralphie Santaniello getting proposed for official membership into the Genovese crime family. But just as the crew was getting put back in place and beginning to operate at full capacity again, Ralphie and four others in the crew were busted for extortion and racketeering in the 2016 East Coast LCN case and went to prison, leaving Calvanese and his uncle Amedeo Santaniello to look after affairs. That arrangement dissolved rather quickly though and Calvanese allegedly leveraged discontent between Amedeo and an elderly jailed Genovese don into having him banished and absorbed both Santaniellos racket portfolios for himself, according to sources with intimate knowledge of the situation.

The Our Lady of Mount Carmel Society Social Club has acted as Ground Zero for the Springfield mafia crew for well more than a half-century. Local mob tradition states the boss of the city controls the club, located in the city’s South End. Former Springfield mob skipper Adolfo (Big Al) Bruno, 57, was assassinated in the club’s parking lot in November 2003, gunned down by an Arillotta-dispatched hit man leaving his weekly Sunday card game, leading to Arillotta’s ascension to the throne in his early 30s. Arillotta’s testimony in a 2011 federal racketeering and murder trial that sent then-Genovese acting boss Arthur (Little Artie) Nigro to prison for life for ordering Bruno’s slaying. Springfield mafia figure Antonio Fascente was allegedly killed in the club’s basement in 1979 by Bruno and others, per Arillotta’s initial debriefing.

During the club takeover this week, police were called to the scene in the South End as the locks were being changed. Per sources, the Santaniellos were brought off-the-shelf in recent years, after Little Artie passed away of natural causes behind bars. Eighty-five year old Amedeo Santaniello, who seems to have “nine lives” and the gangland resiliency of a pitbull, fell out of favor with an incarcerated Nigro when a photo of him next to a cooperator responsible for helping put Little Artie away surfaced on social media. per sources and FBI intelligence reports. Both Santaniellos were punished with shelvings prior to Nigro’s death and the consensus forming in New York Genovese circles that the Santaniellos were needed to get the crime family’s Western Mass. operations back in order, per sources on the “Westside.” Amedeo Santaniello was Big Al Bruno’s right-hand man for years before the pair got into a beef and Bruno chased Santaniello to Florida in the late 1990s only for Arillotta to summon him back to Springfield once Bruno was dead to serve as an adviser in the 2000s.

According to sources in both Massachusetts and New York, Calvanese angered mob shot callers throughout the region for a series of perceived slights and infractions, including Calvanese allowing Arillotta to return to the club’s grounds and shoot content for a podcast chronicling the history of organized crime in Springfield, him welcoming a contingent of Latin Kings to use the club for meetings and okaying the filing of a personal protection order against the Santaniellos banning them stepping foot from the club property when Ralphie was released from prison more than three years ago. Ralphie Santaniello got “off paper” last year and according to multiple sources was inducted into the Genovese mob at some point in the past few months in a ceremony held in New York City.

While well known as one of the most dangerous, fearsome and crafty mobsters in Western Massachusetts dating back to his days as a relentless enforcer for Big Al Bruno and then Arillotta, Calvanese never received a button, per sources on both sides of the law. More brutish and reclusive than Springfield mafia powerhouses of the past, Calvanese shunned engaging in the political networking and gladhanding with New York and Boston mob influencers as his predecessors did, these sources claim. Boston LCN leaders allegedly have a particular dislike for Calvanese due to an incident in federal prison where Calvanese reportedly snubbed a Patriarca crime family administrator.
0 463 Read More
04/23/24 10:46 PM
This made me laugh, but apparently Joey just called Gotti Jr. a rat on his Patreon

Angel Gotti will probably hang herself tonight
0 398 Read More
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4