Home

Will the book/game spawn a Part IV?

Posted By: DeathByClotheshanger

Will the book/game spawn a Part IV? - 08/16/04 01:57 PM

OK, us GF fans need to realize that we're being given a treat. Another GF book is coming out this November and a video game is coming out next year. Either way, there is more GF moments to experience, in book or video game form.

My question is, if the book and game are done well and are popular, will the wheels get moving for another movie?

I think they will. Over the past 7 seven years there has been on and off talk about another movie.

So post your thoughts.
Posted By: Santino Felice

Re: Will the book/game spawn a Part IV? - 08/16/04 07:21 PM

I've heard about the book coming out November 16, 2004, but I havent heard anything about da game, if there is a link pass it on and if there isn't please answer this questions:
Name?,Time?,System?
Thanks DeathbyClothesHanger
Posted By: Don Pope

Re: Will the book/game spawn a Part IV? - 08/17/04 03:59 AM

I beleive with all this new stuff on the Godfather they are testing to see how big the demand is for another movie. If they see that these products are doing good, they will go ahead and make the movie.
Posted By: DeathByClotheshanger

Re: Will the book/game spawn a Part IV? - 08/17/04 01:25 PM

Here's a link to the article about the Godfather game...

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/03/10/news_6091162.html
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Will the book/game spawn a Part IV? - 08/19/04 01:16 AM

Thank God no one has said "no".Of course,if these new things do well,GF4 is given the go-ahead. They also rereleased GF1 on single title DVD earlier this year.You cant honestly tell me they just want to make more options for the fans :rolleyes: It is my personal belief that Paramount execs are talking about it as we speak.Its been 14 years since GF3 which was made 16 years after GF2.Although Hollywood is semi-inteligent,they are stupid;they do not learn from thier history and will make this one to make money off all us here.
Posted By: Tom

Re: Will the book/game spawn a Part IV? - 08/31/04 12:32 AM

i hope the game will have have levels from part 1 and 2.the new scarface game also looks pretty cool.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET