Home

greatest consiglieri of all time?

Posted By: Augusto

greatest consiglieri of all time? - 03/21/04 06:27 AM

if you are to choose any person from history to be consiglieri to the greatest don, who will you choose?
Posted By: Chilltown

Re: greatest consiglieri of all time? - 03/21/04 07:43 PM

this is actually a tough question (posted in the wrong category mind you). I guess it all depends on how and who you would interpret the consiglieri to be in parts II and III. I would say the worst was Connie in III because she basically led the family into violence every time (if you'd even consider her the counselor of Part III, which i do). The best i would say is Vito for his brief time with Michael as Don-i mean after all he did warn him correctly of the assasination attempts.
Posted By: kasanova

Re: greatest consiglieri of all time? - 03/21/04 10:50 PM

Errrr Chilltown i think augusto might be referring to actual real life consiglire's as opposed to the ones in the godfather trilogy.

If not then i would go for genco with vito, their partnership brought up the corleone family from a small time truck hijacking business to the most feared and powerful family within america.
Posted By: Chilltown

Re: greatest consiglieri of all time? - 03/22/04 01:50 AM

Oops!
Posted By: Augusto

Re: greatest consiglieri of all time? - 03/22/04 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by kasanova:
Errrr Chilltown i think augusto might be referring to actual real life consiglire's as opposed to the ones in the godfather trilogy.
yes, im referring to real persons in hostory.
i, for one, think that niccolo machiavelli would be a great consiglire.
Posted By: Vincent Palma

Re: greatest consiglieri of all time? - 03/22/04 06:29 AM

Karl Marx is the consiglieri i would choose.
Posted By: The Sicilian

Re: greatest consiglieri of all time? - 03/25/04 04:42 AM

id pick Jesus as consiglieri...who could stop me? The guy knows it all..
Posted By: Christian Klee

Re: greatest consiglieri of all time? - 03/25/04 08:59 AM

jesus? haha thats funny! hmm ... i'd pick mario puzo!
Posted By: Double-J

Re: greatest consiglieri of all time? - 03/26/04 12:37 AM

Consigliere? I'd pick Miss Cleo, because she could see the future AND get $1.99 per minute, so she was a big earner and good advisor.
Posted By: Angel_Dust

Re: greatest consiglieri of all time? - 03/26/04 02:05 AM

my pick is Niccolo Machiavelli
Posted By: Irish Godfather, Derry

Re: greatest consiglieri of all time? - 03/30/04 01:21 PM

Without doubt the greatest consiglieri of all time was Al Neri. The guy was so loyal to Michael. He also had a cold side to him which is what all consiglieris need.
Posted By: Krlea

Re: greatest consiglieri of all time? - 04/01/04 12:42 PM

Quote:
Consigliere? I'd pick Miss Cleo, because she could see the future AND get $1.99 per minute, so she was a big earner and good advisor.
Ha Ha Ha.
Posted By: juventus

Re: greatest consiglieri of all time? - 04/25/04 08:07 AM

Best consiglieri in the GF: Vito Corleone. Because he told Micheal about the Barzini-meeting.
Or Tom Hagen, who did good with the Sollozzo bussines.
Or Genco who was the consiglieri in the time when they made the corleone-family so big.

i don't know the best
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET