Home

Ending Ideas

Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Ending Ideas - 03/15/04 02:32 AM

As we all know, the endings of all 3 existing GF movies are incredible, so if you had the chance to give your input to the end scene of GF 4, assuming it took place between GF 1 and the Vito scenes of GF 2, how would you end it? Me, I would have a scene of Mike telling Vito he will always be a Corleone, but never be an "olive importer" or is that lame?
Posted By: Abbott S. Sholdice

Re: Ending Ideas - 03/16/04 12:47 AM

That sounds like realistic dialogue. I could believe Micheal could say it, as a complement implying Vito was bigger than life and that the Corleone name is bigger than what is only a job. A way to make money, thats all. What other contexts do you see.
Posted By: Chilltown

Re: Ending Ideas - 03/16/04 03:43 AM

well, while i would prefer that IV end with the death of Connie, under your time frame i would have Vito looking right at Michael and saying "You are going to have to grow up someday"
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Ending Ideas - 03/26/04 12:50 AM

Vincent does something or other to bring the Corleones back as the most powerful family, only to compete with Anthony who wants his share...actually, that's dumb, but I don't know.
Posted By: Irish Godfather, Derry

Re: Ending Ideas - 03/30/04 01:29 PM

if i wasd to wrote an ending it would be that the corleone family would go under and be destroyed at the hands of Vincent
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET