Home

Godfather 4 without Al is Impossible

Posted By: Hisgrace

Godfather 4 without Al is Impossible - 01/14/04 03:04 PM

I hope we all know that the entire trilogy went through with Al Pacino showing in all three movies even if he was not the star actor?If the great writer was around he would not see it to be interesting making the continuation of his book without Al.
Moreover,in the Godfather 3 I saw,michael didnt die.He only walked away at the end of the film.Let me know if there is another version that shows that he died.
Cheers
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: Godfather 4 without Al is Impossible - 01/14/04 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hisgrace:
...in the Godfather 3 I saw,michael didnt die.He only walked away at the end of the film...
:rolleyes:

Perhaps you're thinking of an old Charlie Chaplin movie...

At the end of The Godfather Part III, Michael Corleone pretty much keels over and is most assuredly dead.

AppleOnYa
Posted By: Don Lights

Re: Godfather 4 without Al is Impossible - 01/14/04 07:55 PM

yeah he dies at the end of Godfather Part III of old age, there's no doubt there. Also on the DVD and other sources it says Michael Corleone died in 1997 I believe, or at least in the late 90's.
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Godfather 4 without Al is Impossible - 01/15/04 03:47 AM

Hey you could always use the storyline that Mike was a big Andy Kaufman fan and he faked his death and he's planning to come back for Part 4.
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: Godfather 4 without Al is Impossible - 01/16/04 12:57 AM

i like the andy kaufman joke. but i mean it's true about al needing to be in the fourth one. the godfather is about passage of rights from father to son. as long as there is still enough of a story to tell of the old don there should be a way of completing mike's story. it's one big arc, the rise of the corleone family with the great don, and the fall of the corleone with the son. i got to say though, mike may have been brilliant but the one advantage his father had that he didn't was that the don didn't have the fbi up everyone's ass.
Posted By: Vito The Godfather

Re: Godfather 4 without Al is Impossible - 01/22/04 03:29 PM

michael die in GF 3. Although he was an espectacular man.
Posted By: DonTeflon

Re: Godfather 4 without Al is Impossible - 01/22/04 11:36 PM

I think the story is over...but I think they could go back and show us what we missed in between all those years. 1974-1990. There could be a lot of potential in that. Just dye Al's hair and use lots of makeup and show us what he was doing for 16 years.

Re: Godfather 4 without Al is Impossible - 01/22/04 11:42 PM

DT,Ive thought about that story line, but I kind of want them to stay away from the 80s-90s, I would rather look at what we missed in between where Vito's scenes in Part2 leave off and before Part 1.

Re: Godfather 4 without Al is Impossible - 01/22/04 11:56 PM

That's not a bad idea either. But I think that more people are probably focused more on Pacino's character than they are Brando's...all though part I with Brando has always been my favorite.
Posted By: joltinjoe05

Re: Godfather 4 without Al is Impossible - 01/23/04 03:35 AM

Great idea. At the beginning of Godfather IV, Mike should get up, dust himself off, look at the camera, smile and say "Just kidding..."

And then he could tap dance, and Godfather IV could be a musical/comedy

Re: Godfather 4 without Al is Impossible - 01/23/04 04:53 AM

Now there is a great idea.
Posted By: Valadius

Re: Godfather 4 without Al is Impossible - 01/23/04 10:05 PM

Pacino could do a flashback sequence or two, but other than that the story must progress without him.
Posted By: Don_Michael_Corleone

Re: Godfather 4 without Al is Impossible - 01/26/04 06:11 PM

I think there will be no point in them making Godfather 4 without Al Pacino because I say theres no one better than Big Al
Posted By: Remember Vito Andolini

Re: Godfather 4 without Al is Impossible - 01/26/04 10:53 PM

They better have a blockbuster budget for GF4. Al would ask an obscene amount of $$ to be in GF4 since he knows he's irreplaceable.

Re: Godfather 4 without Al is Impossible - 01/28/04 01:31 AM

Hey RVA nice to see you again. Pacino is not irreplaceable if you did it set in the 30s
Posted By: mikepang

Re: Godfather 4 without Al is Impossible - 01/31/04 02:55 AM

I have the same idea.The Godfather 4 without Al Pacino is a mission imposible. He is the irreplacible key person in the movie. Although he is excellent he is aged now. How can he make it to play young Michael? The Godfather trilogy is perfect. Why do they want to make a GF4? Is it meaningful?
Posted By: Signore Sole Aumentante

Re: Godfather 4 without Al is Impossible - 02/02/04 05:18 AM

There should be a Godfather IV because the story is not finished. We must see what becomes of the family after Vincent becomes the Don. Michael Corleone may not be dead. Who said he died? He fell over in a chair. We should see like ten years after Godfather III for one half of the movie, and the other half Robert De Niro playing Vito Corleone like ten years before Godfather I.

Re: Godfather 4 without Al is Impossible - 02/03/04 12:20 AM

I honestly believe that Vincent Corleone would be working with Michael as his consligere to make the family become completely legitmate. Vincent would understand that the life of a mafia don was one full of danger and heartache, with the death of Mary Corleone.

Re: Godfather 4 without Al is Impossible - 02/03/04 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Signore Sole Aumentante:
Michael Corleone may not be dead. Who said he died? He fell over in a chair.
Ive never thought of that before, but I think almost everyone would agree that he DID in fact die.Here's to thinking outside the box though
Posted By: Bella_Dana

Re: Godfather 4 without Al is Impossible - 02/05/04 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don_Michael_Corleone:
I think there will be no point in them making Godfather 4 without Al Pacino because I say theres no one better than Big Al
;) true thats exactly what im thinkin.

Re: Godfather 4 without Al is Impossible - 02/06/04 01:06 AM

Interesting view Enzo how you think Connie might have made the perfect Don rather than the males in the Corleone family.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET